Male Rape Cases Increase in Sweden

>Heterosexual adult men have rarely been considered potential rape victims, which is a stereotypical misconception, the Swedish scientists pointed out in their debate article, which was published by Swedish national broadcaster SVT.

>Earlier this year, a number of sexual assaults against underage boys at Swedish accommodation centers gained media attention. Most often, the perpetrators were their fellow asylum-seekers, however, Lindberg and Sjöström drew attention to a case where a female boss at a refugee center allegedly sexually assaulted two boys in their upper teens.

sputniknews.com/europe/20160906/1045015482/sweden-male-rape.html

what are you doing, Sven?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776230/Three-18-year-old-Afghan-migrants-jailed-gang-raping-boy-Austrian-asylum-centre.html#ixzz4KDEmdRy2
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3767301/Muslim-refugee-20-raped-10-year-old-boy-bedroom-claimed-culturally-acceptable-sexually-assault-children-homeland.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3767301/Muslim-refugee-20-raped-10-year-old-boy-bedroom-claimed-culturally-acceptable-sexually-assault-children-homeland.html#ixzz4KDFCDA1P
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>letting 3rd world subhumans into your country
>ever a good idea

>flag

>female boss at a refugee center allegedly sexually assaulted two boys in their upper teens
Why are white scandinavian women so desperate for arab cock?

Probably some fat catlady.

Haha men can't get raped silly :-)

He's right you know.

We stop the boats

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776230/Three-18-year-old-Afghan-migrants-jailed-gang-raping-boy-Austrian-asylum-centre.html#ixzz4KDEmdRy2
>Three 18-year-old Afghan migrants have been jailed for gang-raping another teenage boy living in the same Austrian asylum centre.
>They were sentenced in the Austrian city of Salzburg to terms in jail ranging from two to three-and-a-half years each.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3767301/Muslim-refugee-20-raped-10-year-old-boy-bedroom-claimed-culturally-acceptable-sexually-assault-children-homeland.html

>A refugee who raped a ten-year-old boy has claimed he did not know sexually assaulting the child was wrong as it was 'culturally acceptable' in his homeland.
>Mufiz Rahaman told Sydney's Downing Centre Court raping children was not seen as morally wrong in his native Myanmar when he pleaded guilty to the aggravated sexual assault of a 10-year-old refugee on Wednesday, the Daily Telegraph reported.

What is with them and raping
Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3767301/Muslim-refugee-20-raped-10-year-old-boy-bedroom-claimed-culturally-acceptable-sexually-assault-children-homeland.html#ixzz4KDFCDA1P

Sweden yes.

>3 cases
>increase

Typical DailyMail

>America mocking ANY other country for male-on-male rape

m8s

>In 2015, police in Sweden recorded 141 men aged 18 and over as having been raped, compared to 3,333 recorded female rape victims. However, the real figures are estimated to be much higher. The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brå) believes that only 10-20 percent of all rapes are represented in police statistics.

Sweden has a widely different way of counting rape statistics.
>real figures are much higher
Because 80% of rapes are from people you know, like a friend, boyfriend, husband... refugees make a very tiny percentage of actual cases. And of course there are some rapists aming them, but the are a minority

Is rape legal in Sweden?

>And of course there are some rapists aming them, but the are a minority
Oh, that's okay then
OPEN THE GATES !!!

>what are you doing, Sven?
Apparently nothing at all :D

>Because 80% of rapes are from people you know, like a friend, boyfriend, husband...
This, which is why rape statistics have gone up dramatically in the US since the 1960s when states started to abolish the marital exception of rape.

"15 procent av sexualbrotten sker i offrets eller gärningspersonens hem (2014)"
really makes you think

>Swedish scientists

En tiedä.

You'd think pedophiles would get more than 3 years considering how they're seen as scum by pretty much everyone in the western world.

Muslim savages need to be gassed.

You'd really have to slap some sense into this woman, it's one thing she forgives what was done to her, another that she puts other women at risk.

It was a guy.

nigger

For some wierd reason white europeans love muslims.

Unlike you and me their countries didn't bleed trough the ages, we've been fighting the muslim scourge for decades.

That is why everyone on the balkans hates them. We know them first hand and we know how subhuman they are.

We'll take in Muzzies by the boatload if the left gets the chance to make a political campaign about muh feelings in the near term. Madrid has a giant REFUGEES WELCOME banner hanging on its city hall, and my very town has vowed to take in a refugee for every 30 people in town.

Wtf Sweden!

they look like girls can you blame them?

May god help you. I've bough metal bars for my windows and i am thinking of buying a gun too.

>An estimated 9.5% of adjudicated youth in state juvenile facilities and state contract facilities (representing 1,720 youth nationwide) reported experiencing one or more incidents of sexual victimization by another youth or staff in the past 12 months or since admission, if less than 12 months

>Among the estimated 1,390 youth who reported victimization by staff, 89.1% were males reporting
sexual activity with female staff and 3.0% were males reporting sexual activity with both male and female staff. In comparison, males comprised 91% of adjudicated youth in the survey and female staff accounted for 44% of staff in the sampled facilities.

>Police flee for their lives
KEK
K E K

K E K
E
K

>rape is considered a scientific field in sweden

Sounds surprisingly legit desu

>only 10-20 percent of all rapes are represented in police statistics
Does that mean that 1 410 men are raped yearly in Sweden, or that 33 330 women are?

>Oh no, I slept with a guy I don't really think I like. Better call it rape.