Today I'm gonna order a leatherman. Sidekick or wingman, not totally sure yet

Today I'm gonna order a leatherman. Sidekick or wingman, not totally sure yet.

Convince me not to, nibba

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peO0akVMNbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not technology
Also
>not Wave

- too bulky to carry around with you everyday
- jack of all trades, master of the none

I work in the Silicon Valley, I currently carry the Gerber.

the Suspension multitool. I believe Seal Team 6 uses this.

>too bulky to carry around with you everyday
You're not trying hard enough then

I like the Free Style because it is simple. Just a knife and pliers. Less go go wrong, lighter, and the tools are a good size because there is only two. It even came with a small style cs.

go get it. i used to carry one - fake one, not original leatherman, but a multitool anyway. now i switched to simple victorinox, but both options are fine. it's really nice to have those things with you

You can't even open a beer bottle with these things

see that thing on the very bottom right? it's this tool for opening sealed containers, i think it's called a bottle opener for some reason

you can, there's a tool for that

but fuck it, those kinds of openers fucking suck, if you're drinking beer, just attach one of these to your keys. million times better to use and the pop is more satisfying

I own a wingman. Does its job. The wire cutter is shit though. It doesn’t close completely.

>the superior bottle opener
Why not the superior actual knife?

What's the point of having a multitool if you have to carry other tools with you?
Victorinox are uglier but far more useful, they have less tools but they make sense.

Get yourself a real tool instead of that toy.

They look so cheaply made..

I've had my dad's for close to ten years now, it always comes in handy.

Who the fuck buys a knock-off leatherman? Surely you can splurge a little bit

if you wanna go full swag, get one of these instead
if you wanna use it for regular work, get regular tools instead

Looks amazing, but I guess it's not cheap.

How much of a massive faggot do you need to be to wear that?

Also does it double as a cock ring?

>victorinox
>knock off of anything

You need to be over 18 to post on this site.

Find someone to lend it to you, the build quality is amazing.

Why would it need to double as a cock ring? Your mummys pussy is simple to get into.

My favorite is Rebar.

Also have ST300. Rebar is just smaller version of it.

>wave

Very shallow bits. Can't reach half the shit on my car for example. It's also a tad too heavy for daily (just personal opinion). However if it's your only tool maybe it's better then rebar because of scissors and replaceable bits. Just for a note Rebar can also use replaceable bits with bit extension/driver.

Also wave is expensive as fuck.

Super shitty philips driver. No replaceable blades on jaws. Not worth the money.

It's leatherman knockoff.

>- too bulky to carry around with you everyday
Maybe too big for pants, but you can keep it in your bag

>- jack of all trades, master of the none
Still gets the job done.

It's not meant to replace proper tools, just provide an option in a pinch.

>Super shitty philips driver.
It's a regular PH2 and grips decently, what else is there?
>No replaceable blades on jaws
I could split my car down the middle with them and still have them usable as the steel they use isn't shit like leatherman'

>It's leatherman knockoff.
As said, you need to be over 18 to post on this site.

>not worth the money
I got it for $66 4 years ago
I'll buy another if I manage to survive more than this one.

Combo blades are stupid. Get the Sidekick, the main knife is plain edge and it has a separate serrated blade if you really need it.

theyre good
but TSA will take it from you if you try to fly

u w0t m8? quality shits all over leathershit.

get the wave, you don't have removable screwdriver heads with those shitty two

you can put it in your luggage, you fucking retard

>replaceable blades on jaws
ever seen a quality pair of pliers with replaceable blades? they're replaceable because they're separate pieces and they're separate because the rest can then be made of inferior materials.

>wants something that looks nice but is a overpriced plastic toy instead of something that looks meh but functional with military grade steel build quality and easy maintenance

youtube.com/watch?v=peO0akVMNbg
And this is just the cheap entry level shit.

As expected of Americans, they probably never use them at all but like to carry them as some kind of pathetic status symbol

>too bulky to carry around with you everyday
Except that it isn't even remotely close to that and can be easily carried by anyone in any situation if you have any size pocket or bag on you, or even just a belt.

They are so expensive and so useless. I cannot believe who thought this business would be a good idea.

This tiny thing will last longer than any heavily marketed piece of shit with a dull blade.
I've been purposely dulling this thing for years at work using wallnuts and it's still holding, this shit costs ELEVEN DOLLARS.

Want quality for cheap? Victorinox, otherwise you buy the big boy stuff that's $200+
Gerber and Leatherman are overpriced junk for gullible fools.

Gerber does make some good stuff here and there, leatherman is a joke though.

>replaceable bits. Just for a note Rebar can also use replaceable bits with bit extension/driver.
the wave can use replaceable bits and the extension

>choosing gerber over leatherman
kill yourself, my man. no joke at all

Wingman and Sidekick are both junk. The Skeletool is also junk considering it's weight. If you want to buy a leatherman, either get a Rebar at the very least. Rebar, Supertool 300, Wave, Surge and Charge. Don't waste your time with the rest.

If I was only limited to those 2 I would choose Gerber.
Under normal circumstanced I wouldn't pick either.

victorinox is for homosexuals

OP posted a multi-tool with pliers, screwdrivers, etc.
It's for fixing things.

You posted something to touch up your fingernails.
It's for looking pretty while your boyfriend fixes things.

the skeletool isn't junk at all. that hand fit is perfect. is also own the wave, charge tti, raptor, style cs, style cs. the wave is pretty unwieldy, just like the tti, but it's a lot better than the actual trash that the sidekick and wingman are

Good thing for you, at least you'll have a good blade now.

Get a Rambler model. Has a tiny magnetic phillips. I've opened and assembled many Sup Forumsrelated things with it.

go be retarded and homosexual on reddit

Don't need it yet, I only bought that one because It was the only one close to my house and I needed scissors and a cutting edge.
It served its purpose.

If you show your leatherman to a girl they'll ask you for sex, true story.

>jack of all trades, master of the none
That's the exact fucking point of it, you moron.

>gerber
laughinggirls.html

come to think of it, it actually is

Yes, yes.
I only had to suck her boyfriend's dick first but I still had sex.

Maybe if you point the knife at their throat.

Do you actually need it?
Chances are you'd be just as well off with a SAK which weights about 1/4 of one of those and is significantly smaller.

Just don't.
Not worth the price.

I do want the pliers
this is going to replace a really cheap multi-tool that had them, and I used them plenty

eh, I actually might.
I looked at my options, they are:
Wingman for 40 euros from a local shop
Sidekick for 55 euros by ordering it (can't find a better deal incl. shipping)
Rebar for 70 euros from a local shop AND I can use a 15 euro gift card that I have lying around

The battle is, really, Wingman vs Rebar - the Sidekick is so close in price that it just became a non-option.

they really are expensive, but my 20 euro multi-tool is fucked up after a couple of years of use. its also very stiff, sometimes I hurt my hands just trying to use it. if these fucked are going to last a lifetime or at least a decade, they're more worth their price, imo

Tight pants wearing soyboy detected.

this is my EDC, i have 2. also have a Wave and a couple of the small ones (PS and CS).

would buy MUT + Signal if i had the money. Signal if I had even part of enough money.