Rank the discography of your favorite band, then agree/disagree and discuss

Rank the discography of your favorite band, then agree/disagree and discuss.

Red > LTIA = ITCOTCK > Lizard > Discipline > THRAK > Three Of A Perfect Pair > SABB > Beat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KiSwGbv4QUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AnCo

ST > MPP > SJ = STGSTV > CS > Feels > Hollinndagain > HCTI > PW > CHz > DM

Stevie Nicks

In Your Dreams > Trouble In Shangri-La > Bella Donna > The Other Side Of The Mirror > Rock A Little > The Wild Heart > 24 Karat Gold > Street Angel

really hard to arrange them after Bella Donna desu as I love all her albums

Night Time>2003 s/t>1980 s/t>Extremities.. Dirt & Various Reppressed Emotions>Absolute Dissent>Pandemonium>Fire Dances>Whats...Uh This For>Democracy>Brighter Than A Thousand Suns>Hosannas From The Basement of Hell>Pylon>MMXIIl>Outside The Gate

MPP > SJ = Feels = ST = STGSTV = HCTI = PW > CHz = CS > DM = Hollindagain

Hosannas that low? Really?

RADIOHEAD

OK Computer > Kid A > A Moon Shaped Pool > In Rainbows > Amnesiac > Hail to The Thief > King of Limbs = The Bends > Pablo Honey

I didn't care for it much. A little too metal for me.

Blur

Parklife > MLIR = S/T = TGE > TMW > 13 >Leisure > TT

ok computer = kid a > amnesiac = in rainbows ≥ a moon shaped pool = hail to the thief > the king of limbs > pablo honey

the bends?

Sex Pistols:

Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols

Kek

The National

High Violet > Alligator > TWFM = The Boxer > SSFDL > s/t

>The Great Rock & Roll Swindle

That's Doesn't count you dildo.

Helplessness Blues > S/T >= Sun Giant EP

I think it does you fleshlight

good kid maad city > TPAB > Section. 80 > uu

Sonic Youth:

Sister = Daydream Nation > Evol > Washing Machine > Bad Moon Rising > A Thousand Leaves > Debut EP = confusion is sex/kill yr idols > Murray Street > Sonic Nurse > Goo > NYC Ghosts & Flowers > Dirty > Rather Ripped > Experimental jet set > The Eternal

They're all good albums imho, the eternal is still at least a 6

ok computer = kid a > amnesiac = in rainbows ≥ a moon shaped pool = hail to the thief = the bends > the king of limbs > pablo honey

>VU&N
>WL/WH
>Loaded
>TVU
>Squeeze

You are all fucking plebs for disliking tkol.

Kid A > Amnesiac > AMSP = IR > TKOL > OKC > HTTT >> The Bends >>>>>> PH

>AnCo
>good

youtu.be/KiSwGbv4QUg

wew
ST > Hollinndagain > STGSTV > MPP > SJ > HCtI > PW = Feels > CS > DM > CHz

>uu worst

Time to fucking kill yourself senpai.

>You are all fucking plebs for disliking tkol.
im i don't dislike, id give it a 9/10, but thats where it ranks within their discography for me, cause they're all so fucking good

id say
>10/10
OK Computer
Kid A
AMSP
>9.5/10
In Rainbows
Amnesiac
>9/10
HTTT
TKOL
The Bends
>shit/10
Pablo Honey

Rolling Stones
Let It Bleed > Exile On Mainstreet > Beggars Banquet > Some Girls > Sticky Fingers >Tattoo You > Goats Head Soup > Out of our heads > Aftermath > Emotional Rescue > It's only Rock and Roll > Between The Buttons > Their Satanic Majesty's Request > Black And Blue > I don't want to think about things that came after tattoo you

Exile>Sticky Fingers>Beggars Banquet>Let It Bleed>Some Girls>Between the Buttons
haven't listened to the rest

acceptable opinon

tattoo you and goats head soup are worth listening to

will listen to them, Tops from Tattoo You is one of my favorite songs by them, so i think i'd like the full album

also forgot Aftermath, id put it before Between the Buttons

Swans including EP's and live albums.

Swans are Dead=Soundtracks for the Blind>Public Castration is a Good Idea>The Seer=To Be Kind=The Gate>Children of God>Filth>The Great Annihilator>Cop>White Light From the Mouth of Infinity>We Rose From Your Bed with the Sun With the Sun in Our Heads>Not Here/Not Now>Swans EP>Holy Money=Greed>My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky>Young God>The Burning World

Nah that was definitely their worst one.

Coheed and Cambria

In Keeping Secrets > Second Stage > Good Apollo = Ascension > No World > The Color Before the Sun = Descension > Black Rainbow