Mozilla.. Thinks social correctness has done us very good

twitter.com/mozilla/status/966029134001557504

blog.mozilla.org/internetcitizen/2018/02/16/jon-ronson-twitter-shaming/?utm_content=bufferbd6c5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Well, no fuck you Mozilla assholes, that is NOT true!

"Political correctness has done us so much good"

And here we have it, Mozilla joins for another time the anti-democracy and anti free-speech side, not that it would be MUCH surprising that Mozilla hangs out there since quite some time already.

What to expect from a demented and totally corrupted and full-time commercialized pseudo Open Source developer who sells their unique customization set and power users for being Chrome users attractive only.

Same like Opera (while not Open Source - still so very much related) - just 2 Google junkies on the way of self-deprecation!

Enjoy your Anti-freedom Nazi organization Mozilla! Join the Mozitler youth, they are waiting for you already!

Blessings and out!

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mozilla.org/blog/2015/12/10/mozilla-open-source-support-first-awards-made/
nationalreview.com/blog/corner/not-ok-sooner-state-gop-should-sink-stone-age-scott-esk-deroy-murdock/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Firefox dies the day ESR 52 dies this september

>harassment is free speech
>political correctness has something to do with social justice
When will the right wingers stop self victimizing themselves and molesting the concepts of "free speech" and "political correctness"?

Harassing others is not covered by free speech. Neither are a plethora of other actions like inciting riots, defamation and so on.

"Political correctness" means that one is not allowed to criticize those in power. Like when Bush jr started a trillion dollar war, the right was screaming about being politically correct and submitting to his authority as well as no one being allowed to criticize the military. Being "anti-pc" does not mean slurring others, discriminating against sex/gender/race/etc and so on. It means criticizing those in authority, not harassing them.

Stop being an edgy brat and do something productive with your life instead of edgetard whining on an intercontinental asian buttplugging website.

Messages on a screen that you can block with a click are not "harassment" - you wanna talk about not molesting a concept, let's start there.

Why are companies wasting money with social activism? Who the fuck follows mozilla or intel or FreeBSD or GNU or whatever for their political agenda?

oh.. I forgot the jews who fund these projects demand their teams to be multicultural, multi-ethnic and democrat/liberal/leftist friendly.

I have never, never ever in my entire life seen a mozilla post showing users what's going on beneath their browser (firefox) and trying to reach a new audience by showing how they can improve the code, what are the skills they need and how a really quality browser is key. As of today I think the browser is the 2nd most important piece of software in any distribution. But not even people behind distros and security care to make a single and simple wiki showing the about:config hacks to make Firefox sucks less and show people how to install Icecat easily (since most distros ignore Icecat completely)

But no, the most important thing is to tweet about diversity, multiculturalism, empowering women, etc.
Last year mozilla spent millions of dollars travelling the world with the ''empowering democracy'' project which was nothing but a 2 hour party with 3 or 4 women speaking about the wonders of the internet. No tech, no security discussion, no software, no nothing. Only political agitation trash. That's where we are now. Mozilla just became worse than Chrome because Chrome doesn't try to hide their kikery through ads of ''powering democracy'' and ''empowering women''.

>Goy trust us Mozilla is non-profit so are better and donating to us will make internet healthier!

Most companies follow social justice because it's trendy and gives good PR. When that stops being cool most of them will drop it like a rock.

Nobody is harassing anyone. Somebody is restricting free speech and getting people fired for opposing gestapo-like shenanigans. Next time try to get a grip before wasting time typing nonsense.

Listen, I dont agree with certain companies viewpoints either. But stop being a faggot and posting this kind of shit on a technology board. This has to do with ideologies, not technology.

If technology is being shaped directly by ideology, then it's technology related you baka

>it's trendy and gives good PR.
That's not why they do it. What you said is true but this means more money to them, trust me. More leftist/liberal jews donate to them.

Mozilla promoted a leftist german working for the (((United Nations))) as their PROJECT LEADER. She has contacts in this business (the business of diversity) and obviously Mozilla makes a lot of cash by making dozens of talks a year about ''empowering democracy''.
It's not about the browser, security or the internet it's about agitation

>Harassing others is not covered by free speech
*hugs*
*smooch*
*i disagree with you*
*i have different opinion*

What is not filled with politics nowadays? its fucking everywhere, not even a stupid package manager is free from this, what is going to be left to discuss to "avoid" politics?

>"Political correctness" means that one is not allowed to criticize those in power
Like being censored?

>It's not about the browser, security or the internet it's about agitation
That's the state of software in general as of 2018
Let's spend money on updating software, improving code and writing better documentation? No. Let's spend with political activism

>i don't actually use freebsd, but their coc offends me

>freeBSD
>not free at all
That's a contradiction in spotlight

>proceeds to copy the coc from geek feminism
>kills the project
>proceed to spread to other projects like cancer

Whats the best alternative?

Basilisk and qupzilla

The ultimate malware, the one that kills from the source code

the whole "muh sjw are killing free speech" crowd is in now way better than the fucking idiots who believe that censoring ideas you disagree with solves any problems whatsoever

you realize you're doing the exact same thing, right?
>imma switch to elinks or whatever because somebody at mozilla made some tweets implying that more women in tech would be a great thing
if you don't want politics in tech, why don't you just ignore that shit? by throwing a fit about you're bringing politics into tech as well. i'm not even saying you shouldn't. everything is political and it's better to be explicit about it than to just ignore that fact. but at least use some decent arguments instead of just whining about it. maybe then it would be possible to have a sensible discussion.

I'm going to keep using firefox because it's better than your shit forks and chromium-based browsers.

mods are a fucking joke

lol wingnuts are the traditional PC crew but they're too stupid to realize it.

Talking about technology on the technology board is a bad thing? Fuck, I guess Sup Forums could use another soy thread to go along with the other 5 we have right now.

>Yes ignore the political takeover and the destruction of projects goyim!! do not question or discuss anything!
kill yourself

Everything is related to politics when the Fuck will everyone get that simple fact?

This.

Stop the constant whining or at least keep it to Sup Forums

>but I want to be able to call people nigger
kys

What technology are you talking about?

do not listen to faggots that scream pol to every single thing, ALWAYS REMEMBER WHEN ITS ABOUT MOZILLA they scream pol to derail the thread, always fucking happens

Why does Sup Forums automatically kneejerk disagree with everything that may be Sup Forums? Don't even give me some /r/the_donald crap, they don't leave their containment general because they don't like getting bullied.

Sad.

okay here you go

It always happens because you always make political threads about mozilla lol

ok mozilla shill, lets hide the shady shit that they do or say

god, country, capitalism.

you don't get more PC then that.
and you could get into serious trouble if you speak against

Just use Chrome like a normal human being

Or post on the proper boards

my country right or wrong?

it's almost cultish

if you don't like it leave it?

how PC/cultish is that?

Ahhh so that's why they call it the SJW browser.

>"Buildbot: $15,000. Buildbot is a continuous build and integration system which has been immensely valuable to Mozilla over the past few years. Their award will be used to remove the term “slave” from all documentation, APIs and tests, and also to make improvements so Buildbot works better in the Amazon EC2 cloud."

blog.mozilla.org/blog/2015/12/10/mozilla-open-source-support-first-awards-made/

funny how the wingnuts didn't notice that they've been PC extremist all along

shit, 10 years ago wingnuts couldn't make up their minds if gays should be jailed or stoned to death.

how PC can you get?

yeah advocating for censorship is not PC extremist
what a braindead

what?
you don't think wingnuts advocate censorship all the time?

no they are all about free speech

dont hear that in your safe space do ya

u mad?

I'm legit worried Sup Forumsuys, when Mozilla Firefox goes under, our only viable alternative will be Google. Why aren't you Sup Forumsuys contributing to open-source browser projects, kill two birds with one stone...

s/google/Chromium, the open source one.

We're already in a Webkit monoculture, and thanks to Mozilla's fad chasing, we're in an extension monoculture too.

There is a dozen webkit based browsers out there

>Huffington Post
its always the crowd that reads that trash

Nothing wrong with that. If you let degeneracy stay in your land, it will only grow and fester.

trump wants to ban video games because you people take it to seriously
that's censorship/PC

This.

it was the first search result

>trump wants to ban video games

what's it like being this much of an uninformed mediacuck?

can you imagine affiliating yourself with a political party lmaaooo and western ones at that which only plan on destroying us lmao what a stupid society i live in

next you people will wanna burn witches

so not even searching even longer, i wonder how much braindead one needs to be to believe these obvious trash newsites

>using degeneracy unironically

Trump is just trying to appeal to conservative groups that actually want violent games banned, he doesn't give a flying fuck.

Sure mental ill, did you saw a witch flying? heresy!!!

Chromium is gimped like Android. Just because it's open-source, doesn't really mean it's "open-source." I've worked in open-source in an official capacity before, and I can only imagine the autism you'll have to deal with when working with the project maintainers from Google. Mozilla Firefox was more than just a source code, it was a community that cherished and promoted open web standards and freedom on the Internet. Ironically by them embracing these SJWs in recent years, it's having the opposite effect of promoting censorship and more destructively mediocre software.

nationalreview.com/blog/corner/not-ok-sooner-state-gop-should-sink-stone-age-scott-esk-deroy-murdock/

>all of them corrupt media sites
you sure showed them

>it's having the opposite effect of promoting censorship and more destructively mediocre software.
like killing all the useful addons, having shady bussines and even include a shitty extension from a TV show? yeah

>being this much of a "freethinker"
Say what you want, but the source is attached in the original pic. Here's a relevant Bible verse for posterity's sake.

Then all the men of his city must stone him with stones, until he dies. In this way you are to remove the evil from among you, and all Israel shall hear and fear. If a man has committed a sin worthy of death and is executed, and you hang him on a tree, then his body must not remain all night on the tree, but you must bury him that day (for he that is hanged is accursed of God) so that your land may not be defiled, which the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance. (Deuteronomy 21:21-23)

duckduckgo search engine is quite mediocre compared to google, even if you don't like it you can't quite make this up

yeah the whole world is corrupt except you people

I hate google

>proceeds to post another puppet
sure buddy

Shills love to derail when mozilla says or does shady shit, just notice how butthurt they are spaming unrelated shit just because mozilla endorser PC bullshit

all the same team

>firefox is dead
>chromium is botnet
Am I out of options?

qutebrowser is good

Probably gonna jump on the Brave train-wagon soon. The browser is crap on desktop meaning there is room for improvement. I have been using it on mobile exclusively for months and it's been great.

I want to leave Firefox, I really do, but unfortunately all browsers do shady shit like pic related and if they dont they have few extensions (Opera,Vivaldi) or none at all (Brave). Any good alternatives that are not in bed with (((them)))?

>chromium
Post yours

enjoy zero plugins

Just use a fork like pale moon.

/thread

Who cares, the product is good. At least better than the Google-infused alternative modern "open source" browser.

Then go make some!

go back to Sup Forums.

>anyone that disagrees with PoC is Sup Forums!
again the same mental ill

No one cares about the huffington post, it's pure shit regardless of your political leanings.

That's what you want to think

is there even a white person on the left lmao

kys

Those are Amerifats, guaranteed that most of those mongrels think they're white

Oh, Mozilla. Your browser is good but everything else is so cringe. Why must you wound me so?

>whiter than you, Muhammad