ITT: Pleb filters

ITT: Pleb filters

am I a normie for thinking Big House is cringe?

absolutely

>cringe
Nice rëddit meme emotion. Kill yourself.

This album is so fucking cool. Why did mew hate it. Is their taste really that bad around here?

Just the fantano drones hated it.

Whatever I Want is a very underrated track and probably DG's best closer.

Look, I like a lot of Death Grips but Gov't Plates mostly just filters those with good taste from fanboys.

You can't just post a shitty album and call it a 'pleb filter' and expect to be taken seriously

This is a pleb filter because you can use it to identify plebs (like me)

the word ''cringe'' is now a reddit meme emotion?
did i miss something?

Stop trying so hard to fit in.

pleb and tripfag, end yourself

>Kill yourself.
What a normie played out insult

pic not related I assume?

it was by far their most accessible DG album for my ears

Jesus what an edgy logo

>dude le u expect le other stick to be parallel and form a symmetrical shape but no it's le shorter and le angled and it's le edgy red color look at how alternative and anti-mainstream we are lelelele xd haha

Kill me

Or maybe you explain whats so patrician about Gov't Plates?

And how ir's not just an ill considered rush job that leaves fanboys with the only excuse 'You just don't get it, man, you're a pleb'

I don't take in anything that dirty tripfags say, you don't deserve an explanation you bonde

calm down

Stressed Out is one of the worst radio songs I've heard this year.

So in other words: you got nothing

Big surprise

Take off your trip and we can discuss like men you piece of shit

This was the first Death Grips album I heard and liked it

Why do you think that? It's fuggen great imo

Dude le student loans we are the voice of a NEW generation xd lmao

>like men
>posts user so as not to be accountable for his objectively wrong

OK, done.

Now tell me whats so patrish about Gov't Plates

That you didn't like it is proof enough

Someday you'll grow up and realize that gleefully consuming shit doesn't make you better than people you dislike just because they are (correctly) abhorred by it.

Find something good to like that plebs don't, if you need to feel superior

>meme emotion
oh wow

wew, that tpab inclusion and placement dated this even quicker than the header did
now that you've pointed that out I'm legitimately annoyed by it
fuck

government plates has a great opener and a fantastic finisher, but not a whole lot of noteworthy stuff in between. It's a fun introspective listen every now and then, but by Death Grips standards it falls short. Not enough cyberpunk bangers

>bangers
cringe

>cringe
yikes

>yikes
wew lad

The funny thing is that it's not even that good... it just gives you with an earache and leaves you with some college-level screeching tryhardcore.

I have never gotten an earache from this and don't even know how somebody could unless it was being played on some pretty loud speakers
Also it has a few of their best songs you pleb, if it was consistently as good as it is at its best it would easily be the best album of all time

No.

Yes.

Definitely.

The King of Limbs and A Moon Shaped Pool.

Is it not a play on this emoticon? :-/

Huh? This tape at times tries to pander to the trap and acid rap crowds, diluting its soulful motif. Moreover, all of these elements are accessibly produced.

This

works like a charm, all the time, every time

Reminder that Alvin Row was the noisiest thing they ever did and even that isn't "screeching tryhardcore" you fucking plebe

fuck you, hahaha

This is my favorite radiohead album and even I don't think this- it's just all of the cuts that didn't fit with the atmosphere of Kid A. It's just like Kid A part two.