Sup Forumsuys, im addicted to minecraft, i tried to switch to linux to stop playing it...

Sup Forumsuys, im addicted to minecraft, i tried to switch to linux to stop playing it. but then i learned you could play it on linux. how do i stop and be productive?

if you play minecraft, the only productivity you could possibly need is your sixth grade homework

install gentoo

Install Gentoo. No GUI. Vim only. Final destination.

take out your GPU you don't need it for linux anyway

Play by yourself. I made a tram system in the netherworld. Gave up after that 'cause shit is boring w/o others.

Hashcat!

thats the thing is it a survival server with my friends

that's sound fun, give server

Call your friends faggots. Get into the server, and run rm -rf /*. Problem solved.

This. Just post domain name/ip. No more server. No more playing minecraft with other faggots.

mc.hypixel.net

There's 20 servers associated to that domain name.

That shit is hosted on aws.

isn't that server pay to win has fuck?

get the computer craft mod and code while playing

>>>/global/rules/2

>hashcat
>logo is not a brownie with car ears and :3 face
I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed.

You could kill yourself. I doubt that a corpse would have the motivation to turn on the computer, let alone play Minecraft.

tlauncher.org

Install openbsd and use the mesa drivers.

Uninstall java

Fuck these boring corporate whores. Do what I did: Buy a cheap dedicated server machine, install FreeBSD and Java 8, and set up a pay-to-win Minecraft server that generates hundreds of dollars a month from autistic man-children with daddy's credit cards after only a couple of months.

You CAN have your cake and eat it too, and you can fucking love it.

I've ran modded Minecraft on OpenBSD, complete with a development environment. NetBSD works too.

Your only escape is 9front, OP.

Install DOS.

Non-gamer here
How do Minecraft servers generate revenue when it's so easy to set them up?

Use MSX machine

templeos

Install plan9 or templeOS

install minetest

install roblox

>can play it on Linux
I had issues with it trying to download files then crashing. Feels great.

Minecraft is very fun, don't @ me

Install Amiga Workbench

Play turrican instead

but current mine craft sucks and has sucked since 1.5
what happened to you to make you hurt yourself this way.

Either you have a job to pay for the server or you ask for donations. A lot of the most populated servers have a lot of custom plugins too, so there's that.

superior.

I use a randomly generated 128 characters password, that i don't know. Instead i have a fingerprint reader.
>get asked to use it
Can't, it's an external usb one and i shipped it to my destination way in advance.

Wrong thread. Damn clover.

I unironically used a gentoo install as a minecraft server for awhile until the emerge broke my shit

I've been using my CRUX server for minecraft since release. Been solid. I think Mine OS was based on CRUX at first too. Gone through a few bad kernels and accidents with core packages, but I've always recovered.

Just like Heroin users often need to use methodone before they stop, you will need to transfer from Minecraft to Dwarf Fortress. It's a necessary step.

Nice reference there.

>minecrapt

The only cure for autism is drinking bleach.

I haven't done it myself, but I heard that in Minecraft you can create all kinds of things by using fuse wires. Like a digital clock that lights the right parts to show the time. Maybe at least start doing virtual hardware.