Hello darkness my old friend

hello darkness my old friend

That's it.

Goodbye, Sup Forums!

What's up with Belgium and Hungary? (Apart from the obvious?)

See you on the other side

I'm really surprised about Greece being the lowest. I thought they were all a bunch of soft cunts who couldn't even be bothered getting jobs?

Hello faggot, just do it already, you soft internet crying attentionwhore

>SUICIDELGIUM

Lithuania are you okay?

>portujustgetonwithit

>age adjusted
What is there to adjust when it comes to suicides?

>live on tutorial mode
>commit suicide

why are white euros so beta?

>7 windings, correct way

I actually learned at an early age from my father how to make the correct hangman's noose (to make sure your neck breaks).

Mostly Flemings apparently.

Mainly after losing wife or when the business goes bust usually due to debts and excessive taxation.

Noobs quit the game probably by accident.

T.syrian refugee in switzerland

If you fail in these easy conditions the shame is so great that you can't bear to live any longer.

But how can you fail? They literally have the best genetics and their societies are the most advanced ones that ever existed. I never understood why there are so many white euros posting during work time. They could become whatever they wanted to be and yet they decide to kill themselves.

You feel alienated from society. There are many paths but none appeal to you. Moreover you lack confidence in your ability to pursue any of those paths.

Sounds like a cheap excuse made up by white betas. How can they lack confidence when they are genetically the best and basically their societies are perfect?

Because they are not genetically the best of their societies. They are dealing with their countrymen, whom they have no genetic advantage over in the general case, not against some shitskins on the other side of the world.

Feels good desu

Why Finland tho? Aren't they basically living in utopia?

So they can just finish their studies and move to a non white country and become the best.

That's american tier.
Are you really so envious of fatmasters shitposting?

No. We are anxious/depressed as fuck.

enjoy sunshine brother

It seems you love to be anxious/depressed.

because european and other white mean are weak. You see a white man hang himself because his girlfriend left him or because he failed his exams or because he was bullied, but non whites will carry on because life had been a bitch for them since birth

>but non whites will carry on because life had been a bitch for them since birth

Makes sense, white euros don't have to struggle about anything so this meaningless things distress them in a way they are not used to.

Actually I use meds for that

Always POOOOoooooorrrtuugalll

>i feel a bit sad because my favorite videogame doesn't include the features i would like it to have
>no problem, have this happy pills
>ebin :DDDDDDDDDD

Nothing to be worried about.

What do you have to be depressed about ffs?

are you sure φαμ?
Whats that thing around your neck?

A shirt colar? Don't argue with my quads, bitchface.

no i was talking about this tbqh

kek, Oman is so happy!

Would you like a picture of my neck?

Too lewd?

it's probably the weather

That's because they can't afford the rope.

I call bullshit. Niggas in Africa whilst pisspoor are usually happy as fuck. A Congolese student once told me they don't have a word for depression in their language, that it is not present there.

Wow Greeks really like living

Why aren't greeks killing themselves?

Too busy living it up on the debt money they're supposed to be paying

What does "age-adjusted" mean? The numbers seem too high

>three of my friends have commited suicide
Well that map's not wrong

Nobody cares about 80 year olds offing themselves.

Overall rate here was 31,7 in 2014. 930 suicides in total.

Seriously, only an animalistic soul likes life. Who the hell likes this fucking rat race where you constantly have to take advantage of others, where love is really meaningless and everyone is out to get you if you aren't careful? Chimps ready to kick each others head in over complete bullshit. Human civilisation is a cesspool. And everyone silently in his heart longs for some great disaster that wipes us all out.

The only suicides I've known of were my boses husband (~45 years old) killed himself in 2008, after losing his business, and one of my fathers friends (60something) killing himself after his wife left him, and then he got diagnosed with testicular cancer.

>Literally every man in my family is an alcoholic or borderline alcoholic
>Used to hate alcohol and refused to drink it
>Get depressed as I get older and start having suicidal thoughts
>Start drinking because I'm too tired of giving a shit anymore
>Mfw I like it so much it cures my depression but it turns me alcoholic too

Maybe that's why we don't kill ourselves.

Niggers are too impulsive to be melancholic.

That's a fucking lot. By looking at the graph it's around 800 in Serbia annually

Of course not every suicide makes the headlines but I don't believe the number is close to 800

>and then he got diagnosed with testicular cancer

kek poor bastard

Stop projecting, if you are a failure that can enjoy this life it's your own problem.

Tbh more people should kill themselves. The issue is that those who should usually don't.

Exactly

You're right, Whorxhe. Everything is easy here.

Actually, Whorxhe, I've never met a dego or mediterranean monkey in these lands who isn't twice as depressed as the natives. You know nothing about snow.

>white euros
>most suicidal countries are ex-USSR which are not even european while western europe is all green
What?

Do you imply Russians aren't white? Stop mixing whiteness with being European.

DA!
Europeans has tiny small rat, eye close to eye small disgusting faces.
Russians has wide intelligent eyes.

I am not a failure, Pedro, but I don't like doing what I have to do.

OMG Hungary are you ok
Pls respond