Isn't actually dangerous to do those Indian scammer pranks?

Couldn't the Indian Scammer somehow run a program inside the VM that updates the motherboard bios and briks the computer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kMwFhGd8duo
youtube.com/watch?v=GVQoAlQrnSg
support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4025993/syskey-exe-utility-is-no-longer-supported-in-windows-10-version-1709
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you think some pajeet scammer has access to VM exploits the NSA would kill for?

I dunno, but I did it so many times anyway
But these days they notice they're in a VM really quick

Is your KPI down this month Rajesh?
Sorry not sorry.

Jokes on them, I insisted on UltraDurable, so it would reflash itself.

jokes on them, i pretend i can't hear them and i just keep saying "SPEAK UP, THIS IS A TERRIBLE CONNECTION"

it's fun because they get into trouble if they hang up

The boot process on any modern OS locks it down too much for that to be a threat (which is why BIOS updates are done in FreeDOS environments) and the virtual machine adds an additional layer of virtualization. But if you think that some Pajeet really wants to burn at least 3 0days on some random schmucks, then just hang up.

yeah because you leave everything on default settings and add a bunch of random crap to the desktop that's 0kb

just call them a goat fucker and that their god rapes children. They'll get so mad that they'll end up hanging up. I do it all the time.

>pajeet 0days
Kek

I want to say no

This.
This guy makes a pretty legit looking vm
youtu.be/kMwFhGd8duo

Naw, the BIOS it would be writing to would be the hypervisor's BIOS, not the actual physical computer's BIOS.
They're separate - the little Virtualbox or VMware logo you see flash past when you're booting is actually the VM BIOS.

>Adult Pictures
>TAX Returns
>Personal Information
>Top Secret
Fucking kek

holy cringe,couldn't last 5 sec

>VM that updates the motherboard bios and briks the computer?
The point of a VM is that you DON'T have control over hardware, the hypervisor does.

I've wanted to trick one of these scammers a couple of times, but they are always so slow because they are basically just reading from the script, so I always get bored after 10 minutes and just hang up.

Why wouldn't they? We all know that Indians are the smartest people on this planet

They do now, actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVQoAlQrnSg
At 40:45 pajeet gets called for shitting on the street! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

No they are retarded, the only "bad" thing they know is how to run Syskey.

kek, winblows 10 search is so bad it doesn't even find it. tfw pajeets locked out themselves.

support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4025993/syskey-exe-utility-is-no-longer-supported-in-windows-10-version-1709

>At 40:45 pajeet gets called for shitting on the street! AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dude, grow up...

stop shilling your videos

>version-1709
No

M E N O F C U L T U R E
E
N

O
F

C
U