Don't worry just believe in yourself OP

goat tities doesn't count

i did
whish you luck guys

I did. They feel soft.

no..........................

no her boobs touched me

Yes

suckled on your mum's good ol' big slav titties mmm m mm m mm m ;)

Really rare but I already have you for some reason

yes

lots of times

Goats have tities?

are all Finns this autistic?

Australia
Yes

normies should be banned

Poland
no, of course not

I've even touched a vagina.

USA
Yes my girlfriend, and its not that big of a deal 2bh

then permaban

i've had sex with 37 women and i'm 26 :^)

yes. But not as autistic as the sheiks that build that ghost town called Doha

perma shadow ban on reach

i have sever gyno so yes

>1. Your country
Flag
>2. Have you ever touched boobs?
Yes, mine

Turkey
Yes I even sucked one
It was pretty good to be honest

I've had my benis in a girl's mouth consensually before :o

>brown people trying to meme

-.- embarassing lamoalmamoamolaoaomaamamo spräörölröäröäräöröä

i will personally slap you in the face

counting women is not normal
so
welcome

I'm a kissless hugless handholdless dateless virgin (23 years old). I'm 184cm blonde green eyes good jaw ~average or slightly below average face, only have meme ""'autism""" (no real mental illnesses), smarter than average, was lean until a year or two ago, not built like a twig but not muscular either etc etc etc. I am king of average in looks, why did I end up like this? Maybe personality indeed matters. I am a bitter, hateful, cynical person.

yes
store mannequin

I'm a kissless hugless handholdless dateless virgin (20 years old). I'm 176 cm brown hair blue eyes average jaw ~ below average face, only have meme ""'autism""" (no real mental illnesses), dumber than average, skinny. I am kind of below average in looks, why did I end up like this? Maybe personality indeed matters. I am a bitter, hateful, cynical person, also very stupid and awkward

Flag
Yes, the Estonian girl's I lost my virginity to. Holding a pair of perky tits firmly in your grip feels amazing desu

Yes plenty of times

Even motorboated a cute blonde Norwegian chick with massive tits. Give it a shot sometime

fuck you

yes but i still virgin.

I did it just like vince Vaughan in the wedding crashers ;)))

Sex is pretty fun too mate

Italy
No, because italian girls are too hard for me to take to bed imho. prob im going to poland or russia to get some nice experiences with female

Yes and it's horrible. It feels like touching a milk bag. Originally i thought it felt like touching a balloon filled with water, but no, it's just horrible matey, don't even waste your time(or money).

Gay tbqh famm

FUCK OFF

Thank you based Beesti for your submissive sluts

I have put my benis in a girl's mouth and bussy. I have also sucked on her boobs and liked her armpits. She's married now, and has a baby girl.

>has a baby girl.
and you're the father of it

>licked her armpits
hot as fuck desu

?

Do you think polish girls find Kiwis attractive? If you're not going to fuck them well... Someone gotta step up to the plate

I'm sure Poland has its fair share of Chads, it's just that mostly socially rejected autists wind up on this site.

Flag

No, unless the boob mouse pad i have at home counts.

I had a girl brush against me on a crowded bus before if that counts. They were soft.

Thank you captain obvious, sarcasm isn't your strong suit huh

Flag
Yes of course. This is a normie board after all.

Australia
No

post face

Never touched a vagina (I was close) but boobs yes and are very nice. Soft and warm

Russia
No, never kissed a girl or touched a girl's hand either, tbfh.

> soulless asians

Yes, my moms tits as a newborn

Lebanon
No

Russia
Yes, in school I was normie, not apathetic lazy person with several male friends and 0 acquaintances like now.

Sweden

Yes

It's alright but the problem is boobs are sensitive so you can't really play with them as roughly as you might want to. That's why butts are superior, you can slap and spank them and be really rough. It's great when you're with a girl who enjoys the pain. You can spank her hard and fuck the shit out of her and she'll be feeling it for days.

t. autist

Does it count if was through the clothes

hot

yes ive touched 4 tits when i was a social guy years ago

First boob I touched taught me bras are a lie.

Those big cups are tiny and flat underneath. It felt like touching my own chest.

Does ERP count?

flag
yes

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS
NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD

yes

24 US

no

> tfw never even got touched by girl except for a degrading dare in middle school

Back in middle school. They're softer than you can imagine.

Flag
No and probably never will

>They're softer than you can imagine.

Way too soft.

yes, a whore's tits (+blowjob) for 30$

What manner of furry space monster did you molest?

We normies now

Belgium
ja

England
Yes

Been so long I can't remember what they feel like though

As I recall it differs a bit. Some tits are very firm and almost hard, without being fake. Others are sloppy and very soft and squishy. Those also tend to sag a lot.

flag
no

As if you wouldn't know.

Tits are lame. 9/10 times they're nothing special and a lot are ugly as fuck, for instance lopsided. The other 10% that they're a turn on for the eyes, they're still just bags of fat and holding them isn't that nice of a feeling.

>Guatemala
>Yes, a lot of times on the public transport :^)

While tits are certainly the bodypart most likely to disappoint, I don't agree with them not being nice to hold. Squashing a tit and pinching a nipple causes the nicest moans, part pleasure part pleasant pain.

UK

yes

it's overrated

>he has never touched his sister's/mom's boobies while they were drunk/asleep

you're sick
SICK

Flag
Yes (my own manboobs)

This is pretty accurate

>tfw sleep on gf boobs every night
Hahaha fuck you

Do you think asking random women to touch their boobs will work?

If you are at least 8/10 maybe.

Nice

lots

Not much...

Not something strage !

1. America
2. Yes, 2 different pairs

you've been fed on your dad's dick?

also:
1. flag
2. yes

no

Flag.
9-10 pairs in about 6 months during my partying and hard drugs phase in 2013. What a crazy year.