Why is shower and toilet technology so stagnant?

Why is shower and toilet technology so stagnant?

It's something that effects everyone's lives, yet no one is looking into it. Think how much better life would be if you didn't have to waste 10% of your waking hours taking a shit and standing in a stream of hot water.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RzqtXi8T67w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying I don't enjoy doing those 2 things

someone needs to make a pneumatic urinal that only takes like a pint of water to flush

We already have waterless urinals.

Jobless degenerates like yourself might, but for successful people who work 40+ hours a week don't it's time that could be spent either sleeping or working.

wtf is a waterless toilet? how do you flush turds?

I work 40 hours a week buddy. Enjoy slaving so hard that you don't have time to do everyday tasks goy

user said urinal...unless you shit in urinals

my bad

>piss onto wheel thing
>it pisses back on you

youtu.be/RzqtXi8T67w

>successful
>40+ hours a week

Why? Sewers need water to dilute all of the other stuff people throw down there.

Looking into what exactly?
Are you implying doing busywork would be preferable to the ~30 minutes a day a human has to think for themselves?

>t. wageslave so poor with handling money that they live paycheck to paycheck, have no free time to enjoy life and have to slave away incessantly to survive
Learn to work smarter and handle your money you absolute pleb.

I think it's just a troll.
Even wageslaves love the shower, it's what literally helps them wake up in the morning.
Shower, coffee, work.

You're telling me if someone said you'd never need to shower or shit again and they'll pay you $5000 a year on top you'd say "no thanks"?

What are those things called? They have a specific name.

>work 40+ hours a week
The absolute madman.

>shower and toilet technology
just become a cyborg.
no need to shit.

Fatberg?

Yup, I don't why I thought that it was wrong.

absolutely fucking disgusting
delete this now

>spending more than 15 minutes under comfy hot water
>thinking about how many nignog this water could have saved during these holy 15 minutes
>continue shower for a few minutes because in fact, I don't give a shit about them

>jezebelposting

>40h/w
>not having enough time to shower
Nigga I was working over 60hr/w and still enjoyed a long shower every day. You're just shit at time management.

>Fatberg

>Fatbergs have been considered as a source of fuel,[5] specifically biogas.[6] The majority of a fatberg uncovered in Whitechapel, London, in 2017 was successfully converted into biodiesel.[2]

lol really?

>1 September 2014: A collection of waste, fat, wet wipes, food, tennis balls and wood planks the size of a Boeing 747 aeroplane was discovered and cleared by sanitation workers within a drain beneath a 260-foot (80 m) section of road in Shepherd's Bush, London.[11][12]

what? how?

Probably was really old sewage tunnel that had low spots where heavy shit could settle until it turned into a block that then grew from there.

Random shit doesn't settle that easily, but apparently fat, wet wipes and other such things can congeal into a giant clump like that.

>10รท of waking hours
>16h * 60m = 960m
>960m * 0.10 = 96m
You require an hour and a half a day to piss, shit, and shower? I take 10 minutes for a shower, 5 minutes for a shit, and 2 minutes per piss. Get off you phone when you shit, and don't fap in the shower like a faggot.

That's a shitty comparison.
The first problem was
~30 Minutes a Day Showering/Shitting vs 30Minutes Sleeping or Working
Now you made it
~30 Minutes a Day Showering/Shitting vs
30 Minutes of Free time and 5k a Year Bonus

2 minutes per piss? wtf?

Anyone has the HD version of this video? I need to punish myself.

I don't tape my dick back and sit down to piss. So, yeah, two minutes.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.