France apologizes to America

>"The thing, Jonah, is that I've been living with you for 10 years, through your movies. But what I didn't think Friday is that you, you haven't at all. Actually, Jonah, last Friday, I thought I knew you, I thought I was joking with a buddy, but the reality is that we aren't buddies. And for that I'm sorry. Actually, you received two Oscar nominations and I have only two videos on my YouTube channel. You acted for Scorsese and Tarantino and I was turned down for a Spontex ad (cleaning sponge firm)."

Literally apologizing for banter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bb3raUCj2wY
ibtimes.co.uk/jonah-hill-cancels-all-interviews-after-french-comic-ornella-fleury-humiliates-him-1580773
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
youtu.be/uP9OqFHUfCs
youtu.be/ju79YT_lBVI
youtube.com/watch?v=UCGW9PTS6Lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you will never be bantered to death by a beurette

is she actually a beurette ? i'm ashamed to say this but i can't make the difference sometimes

irl it's easy : arabs are dressed like niggers, white people have suits
arabs have shaved hair, white people grow some hair
etc

but when they're both well dressed with normal hair, i often can't tell
should i feel bad about this

She looks very dark to be an ethnic french.

southern french are much darker than the darkest arap.

>ornella fleury
>beurette

Anyone who isn't called fatima ben ahmed isn't a beurette in my book

she's been BROWNED

if she's as brown as him it doesn't really count t b h

Jonah Hill looks smelly as fuck

she doesnt look like muslim

Lel, she's a native french.

She looks mediterranean

She's pretty cute for an arab desu

boo hoo don't touch the poor sharters' delicate feelings how you dare make jokes about an ameriturd USA USA USA
fuck off.

What happened

youtu.be/bb3raUCj2wY

she told him she had a dream where he made her laugh in her hotel room then he left so brad and leo could spend quality time with her

ibtimes.co.uk/jonah-hill-cancels-all-interviews-after-french-comic-ornella-fleury-humiliates-him-1580773

>Jonah Hill has reportedly cancelled all promotional appearances in France after being mocked on satirical chat show Le Grand Journal, claims BFMTV.

>The Hollywood actor, happy to be the butt of jokes in many of his movies, found real-life mockery from French comedian Ornella Fleury a little hard to take.

>Addressing Hill face to face on live television, Fleury unflinchingly recounted a sexual fantasy involving the 32-year-old's celebrity friends at the expense of the man himself.

>"My sexual fantasy would be that we would meet up in a hotel room at night. We would chat, you'd make me laugh, you'd make me laugh A LOT, and then all of a sudden you'd bring your friends [Leo] DiCaprio and Brad Pitt... and then you would LEAVE," she concluded.

>The Wolf of Wall Street star then let his composure slip, snapping "I'm glad I came on here to be mocked by a local journalist," clearly unaware she was not a journalist but a comedian.

Americans often are terribly rude with us. Why can't we be with them too, and why can't they handle the banter ?

Tho canal+ is shit

At least you are not spic like us you know lad

that cunt should be deported back to Algeria wtf I hate this bitch

fucking insensitive kike

fat neckbeards spotted

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

Read the comments.

Amerisharts are losing their shit.

I know lad, I don't understand their reaction. It's pure butthurt.

Fuckin' hell. Frenchies are mean.

i meant oversensitive, not insensitive... my bad

i never want to go to france again after this incident.

Women are shit at banter desu
If i said something like that to a fat girl it wouldn't be funny it'd just be cruel

kek all this butthurt
they probably look like him and felt personally insulted

wow, this starting pic of the video is essential meme material, smug Frenchie

Women detected.

sarcasm is the most satisfying form of humour t b h

I think it was funny, it's true that borderline cruel at the same time

Think it was in bad taste desu
He and everyone alive know Leo and Brad are immensely more attractive, it's not witty to point it out, it's just rude

If it was the other way around, the man would be sent to prison for life

He wouldn't be sent to prison you bender fuck off

muh victim complex.

yea he would, it would be considered sexual harassment

the courts always side the women too

You love (((comedians))) fuck him
spain are very "white"

What?
>sexual harassment
>words
Lmao no, take Sup Forums with a grain of salt lad

>all these self-hating frogs sucking off the fat jew's dick because he can't take a fucking joke

Jesus Christ

mes côtés

in this case it's like what do you hate more : women, or americans ?
for me it's americans t b h

APOLOGISE

tfw France is such a shithole the women openly make jokes about cucking men and the men are so conditioned they go "AHAHAHAH I-IZZZZ JUZZZT LE BANTZZZ"

End yourself you degenerate cucked frogfucker

More like we're not so insecure about sexual relationships that we feel the need to flip our shit whenever someone makes a joke about it.

retards like have a serious victim complex.

You can both be right you know
No self-respecting man should laugh to a retarded joke like that
At the same time Jonah Hill is an unfunny kike who got major roles for no reason whatsoever and deserves the humiliation 100%

tbqh though she wasn't busting his balls about something he did or said in a witty way, she straight up tried to emasculate him. He probably knows he has a weight problem, she was just trying to be disrespectful.

No, you're accepting and normalizing degeneracy.

>being this blue pilled on women
after you're done sucking off your wife's Mudslime lover, you can fuck off back to

>"a weight problem"
is that what we're calling it now ?

>talking shit to someone who can't say anything back

We turn it to derision because it's better to laugh at something than be angry about it.

Nah he's a fat manlet, but you know what I mean. Nobody with self respect would laugh at being emasculated as the butt of a joke.

are
you
triggered?

>Spain are very white

On dit "spain IS very white", monsieur grenouille

>implying he didn't get to try a come
back
>"uh i heard you like anal sex too haha"
>implying it didn't come off awkward as fuck

Have to be 18 to post here mate
Unless you're b8ing you should consider taking a break from Sup Forums, their right about a lot of stuff but it's blown out of proportion for the sake of memes

>their right
>their
go away Paki

of course not
but if he doesn't want to be emasculated in the first place he should lose weight and maybe shave

My response would be to start saying a bunch of racist shit and punching her boob
How is my banter level?

No, when women are being degenerate you have to put them in their place. Not doing so only enables more degeneracy.
Your passive way has been tried since the 70s and it has been a massive failure.

Us is very Fat, monsieur burger

10/10

>joking about sex is degenerate

Sorry it triggers you Jamal

Everyone should try too look healthy. He was put on the spot though. Don't tell me you'd think this woman or any woman would fuck you over Brad Pitt or Leo DiCaprio. You can't defend yourself against that. It's not a joke, just an attempt at mock his image.

>making fun of the fat ugly male
how is that degenerate and not natural ? pretty sure this has happened since thousands of years

Switzerland being as neutral as always

How is being fat not a weight problem

post more of this qt cunt

fun fact : jonah hill afterwards admitted to masturbating to the thought of being anally pegged by this woman

well, nice of her to apologize
her joke was clearly inappropriate

>you're accepting and normalizing degeneracy

That's the patrician way, user.

My issue is had the roles been reversed everyone would loose their shit, she'd have PTSD, he's be a bigot, people would boycott the movie, the tabloids would say he's an addict or insane, someone would say "Rape culture!", he'd be blacklisted from movies, etc.

>youtu.be/uP9OqFHUfCs
>youtu.be/ju79YT_lBVI
Don't listen to me then France, not taking things seriously has certainly worked out so very well for you up until now so...
I'm not protecting the fatty, I just find it """PROBLEMATIC""" that we accept cuck jokes as it leads to people accepting the fetish as a whole.

this is true

but it seems like he's over reacting and being a complete quim about it.

i didnt see the show, so maybe its out of context in this clip, and he had been the butt of jokes for some time before in the show, but it looks like bantz to me.

but then again im not fat and neckbeardy for a living

>that second vid

whole lee fook

sort your fucking shit out france. everyone knows paris is a meme city but how can people tolerate their capital looking like that

How is that a cuck joke ? If he was her boyfriend then it would be. And it would be very disgraceful indeed

But he's not he's just a random guy no one even heard of !

>Random female tells random ugly male : "lol you're ugly"
How is that cucking/degenerate ?
Once again i'm pretty sure this kind of thing has been around since the fucking start of humans
Even small children in school make this kind of joke

>a woman cracking an innocent joke on TV is similar to nutheads driving into crowds

Nice false equivalence buddy

>sidewalks littered with third worlders with their mattresses and trash
how do we save europe ? ;_;

can we get an explanation of the 2nd vid from a french guy?

niggers

that's how they are naturally

that's how the city has been for at least the last 20 years btw i don't know why you're all waking up so late

France once again failing to understand banter and letting their women do it

>be France
>be rude to your guests, even celebrities on your shitty talkshows
>be 15% North African
>have terrorist attacks everyday
>have your tourist economy ruined because of Islam and the fact you're rude to everybody who comes to your overrated country

>all of this autism

It was just a mean thing to say given the context and public stage. He wasn't volunteering for a roast session.

Frenchies are just insecure. That's why she did this. Have you ever been so butthurt that you made a documentary on why Americans and Brits "bash" you? France has.

youtube.com/watch?v=UCGW9PTS6Lg

but is it always like that?
is it temporary?
who cleans all the shit they leave around?
how do they move on from the matresses into society?

rudeness has nothing to do with it, actually it's one of the few good things left about this country

It's insane that anyone has to apologize for saying that Jonah Hill likes to get fucked in the ass by dwarfs. It's the truth!

But americans love france.

>but is it always like that?
yes
>is it temporary?
no
>who cleans all the shit they leave around?
no one
>how do they move on from the matresses into society?
they don't

>>who cleans all the shit they leave around?
>no one
>>how do they move on from the matresses into society?
>they don't
How can this continue? Won't the sidewalks eventually be completely filled with people on mattresses and their trash?

>A documentary exploring why Brits and Americans are so keen to bash the French has proved a big hit in France, where viewers, far from feeling ashamed, have reacted with pride and hit back with bit of their own "Yankee Bashing".

pls no ;_;

Thank you france for BTFO of jonah hill.

Literally everything in the video is true

You very much hate us yes
I don't even know why
But you do hate us, if we listen to you we might as well assume you want to gas us all

only americans on the internet are friendly

>Literally everything in the video is true
>But you do hate us, if we listen to you we might as well assume you want to gas us all

I don't know if you're being serious

I know lots of people who like France and think they're a nice ally, and most are grateful to France for helping us gain our freedom from perfidious Britain.