Is this laptop botnet?

i was actually thinking of getting a Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air. does anyone have any experience with it. it looks pretty slick

Other urls found in this thread:

puri.sm/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>consumer electronics in 2018
>is it botnet
All of this shit literally sends every keystroke straight to China

>install gentoo

>Notebook Air
jesus they're even stealing the name

If it's a Chinese manufacturer (which Xiaomi is), there is a good chance that it is the case. Especially since it's a laptop.

Xiaomi straight up admits to keylogging your information and selling it to advertisers in their EULA

So format the preinstalled OS.

Owner of Xiaomi notebook air 13.3" and an xiaomi notebook pro 15.6"
the pro version is the best purchase I have ever made in my life. It has been a solid game changer, sold my desktop straight away as this laptop does absolutely everything I need and more. Everything is botnet so I just don't care. Very premium product and can confidently say buy either the air 12.5 or pro 15.6. 13.3 is too small for the 940mx, it works fine but it's just loud and hot underload where the 12.5 doesn't have fans so it's quiet. Either go for extreme portability and quiet 12.5 or decent portability and much stronger specs 15.6

Here it is: .

The Notebook pro is loud and hot under load? How loud and hot are we talking about? I'm considering buying one myself so I'd like to know.

Holy shit brainlets there is no hardware based Keylogger in this device(that would be expensive and hard to implement). So only Chinese Windows 10, which really everybody outside chine will wipe of the ssd the moment he receives the device. So just use your meme distro of your choice and you are good to go.

I guess it's botnet if you keep the default OS.
I have a Xiaomi Air 13.3 since 8months with (curently) Manjaro installed on it and it runs pretty smoothly, it's a great buy

t. Chang

>format OS
>comes with hardware level botnets
oh you sweet summer sweaty

>t. Tim Cuck

This

If you don't want to be part of the botnet use one of pursim's product (puri.sm/)

If you want a gay looking laptop that is good just get a lenovo yoga or a x1 carbon silver.

>No clitmouse

That laptop is "gay looking" for you? What's next? Girls are gay cause they kiss dudes? Don't get me wrong, death to all faggots and so on, but calling a good designed laptop "gay" just shows us that you have some serious issues.

Purism is actually botnet, they're just trying to scam the free software croud.
At best you can get a librebooted thinkpad, which is semi-not botnet, until RISC-V comes out.

See

>until RISC-V comes out.
>Use this obscure architecture because I'm butthurt about x86 dominance.

Don't ever buy a Chinese-designed laptop.