Do you believe in god?

Let's try it again!
Answer yes or no, then post your favorite album.

>no

I hope there is one but sometimes I get scared there isn't.
Whatever.

I'm really not sure whether or not to believe

I know nobody knows.

that's one of 17 reasons believing in god doesn't make sense

Yes, In Rainbows

agnosticism is stupid and anti-scientific

you can never be 100% sure about anything, that's not a reason to say retarded shit like "there might be a man in the clouds who controls everything"

Elaborate please.
Both sides have good points indicating they're right. Nobody has any definite proof of anything at all. So there's really no logical reason to assume you know anything for sure. It's silly to be anything BUT agnostic. Of course you can lean one way or the other, for example, you could be an atheistic-agnostic, which is kinda how I lean. There may or may not be a God, but I doubt there is one. I could be wrong. I don't know and neither do you.

are you also an agnostic on whether water is wet?

>no

no
;)

yes

Probably one of the most simple yet nonsensical troll posts I've seen in a bit

I am the beast I worship

OK, if you're gonna be a retard about this there's really no reason to talk to you.

I'm completely serious. Agnosticism is a bullshit term and distinguishing it from Atheism is stupid as fuck

Yes

I saw this coming

no but i dont care either way

i do like the idea of a god though, it makes things more beautiful

no

bernie pls

But why though, it's simply the acknowledgment that you feel there's no reason to pick one side because neither side has a compelling level of "truth" to it's arguments to you.

so you're not? But it's not 100% certain that water is wet so you HAVE to be agnostic

you're agnostic on water being dry as well of course

i really fucking doubt it

Never have, never will.

why though? wouldn't the mystery of not having a creator be even more beautiful? In my opinion the universe itself is way more beautiful than any god we can ever come up with.

Maybe, just maybe, he's saying that some things are certain and other things are uncertain. God's existence falls under the category of uncertain.
Notice how nobody else in this thread is being a belligerent dick about their beliefs? You're kind of the only one here.

no

I'm not harassing the religious people just the atheists who think they're special for being stupid

also everything physical is uncertain so you don't seem to know what you're talking about at all. Nonexistence of God is much more likely than a lot of scientific "facts"

Why? I'm an atheist, and I find ITAOTS to be one of the most depressing albums I've ever heard, and atleast emotionally, make me want to reject any idea of a higher power.

Yes

Fine. Whatever. You win. I give up. I will literally tell you whatever the hell you need to hear if you just shut the fuck up.