Okay, so we all know that metal is pleb music for children, but what's the most un-pleb subgenre of metal...

Okay, so we all know that metal is pleb music for children, but what's the most un-pleb subgenre of metal? Is it doom metal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0gDsXbhdvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Groove Metal

drone metal

Hehehe that's a banana

This.

please refer to this chart

In theory its black metal

>forest punk
>not for children

>implying children's music isn't the future
>still listening to adult music
it's like you're TRYING to be a plebeian

You asked what was the most unpleb metal genre.

Black metal is the most elitist, least conformist, anti-mainstream form of metal, even more so than drone metal. This makes it the least plebeian simply because it actively works against being for the average person, the common man.

All metal is for children so get over it.

this is wrong

see

Doom.
Stoner doom, drone doom, traditional doom, you call it.
Doom is fucking GOAT m8.

Acceptable subgenres:
Sludge Metal
Stoner Metal
Drone Metal

Absolutely disgusting and plebtier:
Thrash Metal
Death Metal
Heavy Metal
Doom Metal
Melodic Death Metal

Cringe as fuck metal:
"Viking" metal
Black Metal
Folk Metal
Power Metal

That being said, I hate all equally.

>Referred to chart
>No mention of plebeian or patrician

Black metal is the least plebeian.

wrong

please refer to

80s speed metal ofc

Forest punk legitimately sounds like a good genre.

pleb/patrician is a false dichotomy

"guys please give me attention i think my chart is funny"

pathetic tbqh

>WE WUZ VIKINGS AN SHIET
>good genre

>if I'm being enough of a sourpuss people will take my objectively wrong opinion more seriously because the more antagonistic you act the more seriously you should be taken
right on, lil fella

We all know most doom bands and forms of doom (sludge/stoner/post/funeral) are among the most pleb in metal. Too many bands at one point obsessed with making boring ass songs that go nowhere. A generic pop song that regurgitates two to three sections in around three to four minutes is boring enough. A generic doom song that does the same thing but for seven to fifteen minutes is even worse.

I mean an actual genre called "forest punk", not the /metal/ meme term for black metal, dork.

FUCK THE SQUIRRELS FUCK THE TREES MOMMY AND DADDY DONT UNDERSTAND
MEEEEEEE
ALSO FUCK OBAMA

yeah anything with punk is great

This board is so dumb

you know, the fact we have to phrase things in such a roundabout way to have a discussion without getting the thread derailed by shitposters says a lot about the quality of discussion here

>implying i even posted anything else but that comment
>trying to change the subject

haha yeah i remember when i made my first meme chart to "troll" people too :^)

Fuck off tripfag

Those who study music and lyrics as a whole know the secrets of the art... Lyrics are phisical and emotional reflections of life written in words... lifes emotional form is a spectrum between love and hate and the consequences and reaction to those emotions... this is called spiritual life... music is a reflection of someones inner self... so if this is soooo terible to listen to... let me ask you one thing... is the artist depicting a negitive experiance... yes... why? because the artist sees a world that is unjust and is in anguish because it is so... there should be no shame to this anguish exept that we must learn from our mistakes of hurting one another... metalcore as a whole is a symbol of insinuation that love is all we need in life.... pop music is a symbol of indulging in life without a care of what your actions do to those around you... metalcore is the good guys because in reality its really hard core folk music that teaches us lessons... pop music just dumbs us down with the most evil word on the plannet... fun... count how many times the word fun has fucked up your life... maybe life should be taken a little more seriously... recreation is not evil... fun is...

Doom, drone, sludge and stoner are the only good forms of metal. Thrash is acceptable

Drone Metal is the only subgenre I listen too.

>Sludge Metal
So like Acid Bath?

What about sludge? and Blackgaze?

youtube.com/watch?v=i0gDsXbhdvI

Eh you guys care way too much about aesthetics.
I love doom and sludge as much as the next guy but Death and Black are both great.

If you think those genres are cringe then you're taking the music and yourself too serious, just listen to the music for pleasure of the actual sound and learn to separate the lyrics from the actual musicianship.

Because guess what, metal musicians that are supposedly "cringy" according to you hipsters usually don't take themselves and their image serious.

Of course there are exceptions like the 2nd wave bm Norwegian scene.

But to be fair I find it appealing to music by people who are as fucked up as their music, kind of comparable to the appeal of listening to hip hop made by actual gangsters.

>sludge
>acceptable
heh, kid. give me an example of an acceptable sludge band, right now

Well not him but depends on what you already like.
Pic is really filthy sludge made by druggies

what's a qt like that doing with oppressive islam

Kowloon Walled City

First album is fantastic

>Okay, so we all know that metal is pleb music for children

stopped reading

op is a wimp

I would

Basically any of the classic early 90s sludge bands.

Melvins, Harvey Milk, The Body, Baroness

that pic makes me sad.

Islam is not oppressive.

lol

Me too... makes me wonder if there's a story behind this image. Something tells me it's an artistic photo and not an actual homeless woman.

This.

It doesn't get more patrician than some good ol' Drone-doom Stoner Metal :-}

idk but i regard this album to be of the highest quality in terms of composition, vocals and general structure. Highly recommend it.

In all seriousness, there's no point in saying "metal is for children", all it does is stir up shit, just like saying "noise/avant garde isn't music", "indie and hiphop is for cucks", etc.
Unless you want to shitpost there's no real point to saying that if you want actual discussion.

i love metal but doom is peurile trash

>for children
watch animes and play video-games

folk metal is the best kind of music

Don't you mean all music?

acid bath is buttrock trash, listen to iron monkey and meth drinker