Why does Sup Forums hate Java again?

Why does Sup Forums hate Java again?

Bloat.

When I see java at the top of a list with a bar and when I saw "po"sting my brain saw poo and I knew that Indian CS graduates are responsible

Where is C?

I really just want to keep using PHP because I love it, but I'm being forced into learning Java because of the job market.

>Where is Outdated And Unused Broken Language?
Where do you think?

Honestly, I hate Java because the standard library is minimal and you need to get third party libraries to do anything (compared to C#). This is hard when you don't have internet access.

Plus, Oracle is worse than Microsoft.

America must be destroyed

Since when do you need to code and don't have access to internet at the same time?
This has literally never happened to me. Either I don't need to code, or I have internet access.

I found this with C++, want to do filesystem manipulation like in java, needed a 3rp party library which meant fuck this. Then when I wanted to write something using JSON in Java that was a 3rd party library for Java meaning I would have to build a maven project so I then learn python over a day and have been using that for almost everything recently.

Pajeets

Let's count to 5 shall we?

3 4

#include

>Jerb!
>JERBS!!!
>Debate over, I win.

Why do CS brainlets always do this?

because it:
- shitty reputation from late 90s/early 2000s of everyone jumping on the java web app meme
- shitty reputation of shitty OOP practices enabled by braindead enterprise middle managers and waterfall
- has made a rather remarkable turnaround in the past ~5 years with frameworks maturing and better tooling
- makes you very employable in 2017+1, despite what 90% of the filthy C/C++ NEETs here say

in the 70s where it belongs, grandpa.

It's not expressive enough, tends to end up as a mess no matter what, relies heavily on IDEs (try writing a large application without one), and in general is just pain. The static checking is on par with C in that it checks nothing at all. Have to pretty much compile and run to test anything.. might as well just use a dynamically typed language at that point.

Bundling classes with a mess of internal state that can be shared for all classes derived from that one makes it even worse. Why does this mess even exist?

Pajeets love it.

>Why does Sup Forums hate Java again?
because it is like being back in 1999

and then java 9 happened lel