American flags are never allowed to cry about other countries taking in refugees ever again

American flags are never allowed to cry about other countries taking in refugees ever again.

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationpolicy.org/article/refugees-and-asylees-united-states
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh please, 10k syrians for this year they said, have they even started? And I dont blame them.

you are all refugees in there. but your time is up. when the times comes we will save americas from smelly wh*te trash

>implying trump won't stop this
>implying he won't invite euros instead like in 19th century to make america white again

>smelly
Says the turk.

>plans to accept
>2017
>white house
>CNN

Lol no

Hmmmmmmmm

Thanks Obama

Very tolerant

>There are people in this board who unironically think Trump would be a good POTUS

God bless the south.

If there was ever a need for evidence that Commiefornia should be restructured, this it is

Name one man alive more American than Donald Trump

Large migrations of people to Europe and the US is meant to create inflation by increasing demand for essentials like housing, food and clothing and drive down wages by always having an excess of workers.

But it will increase the GDP so its a good thing, right?

Lol. It's not about Syrians or anybody else, it's an overall number including everyone from all around the world, Africans, Asians, Russians, Chinese etc.
migrationpolicy.org/article/refugees-and-asylees-united-states
They take thousands every year. Thinking that USA may have problem because of that number is ridiculous, their population is 300 millions. USA are well known for their tight immigration laws, it's almost impossible to move there. If you choose asylum road, you have to hire good lawyer and have proofs you are persecuted.
t. Have been dreaming about moving to USA for ages and studied their immigration laws a lot

Pls come here Ivan

Also Americans are hypocrites and fucktards. They are meant to be country of immigrants. Up to 1920s they accepted ANYONE. Scripture on Liberty statue says it's the land where anyone poor and persecuted may find his home. But they literally force people move illegally with their retarded laws or stay in their countries.

Even if you sponsor me for H1B visa your fucking government would not issue it to me. They issue it mostly for ITfags while I am an engineer. And even for them chance of obtaining H1B visa is 25% because they are issued only 200k per year if I remember it correctly. Only real chance is to win DV lottery.

>they literally force people to become illegal immigrants
Maybe they should have the discipline to become citizens like those immigrants from the 1920's did rather than coming here illegally and bitching because we don't give them more free shit

It says "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" not give me only your tired and your poor.

>Maybe they should have the discipline to become citizens like those immigrants from the 1920's

What discipline are you talking about? Illegals in USA work as damned. One of my friends is illegal truck driver in California. And he has master degree in philosophy. He could easily be a manager or sorta like that but your laws don't give him or me an opportunity to come legally. And illegal can't be hired on other jobs than shit jobs. What free shit are you talking about? You have none.
I know a guy from 2ch who won green card in a lottery and now he is an engineer in USA. He earns 5000$ per month and lives luxury life. And he says that there are ton of jobs in engineering and great lack of professionals because burgers don't like engineering and 30-40% of engineers are Ivans and Pajeets already. But you idiotic government doesn't try to make education more affordable for your citizens, nor it issues more H1B visas (shit, most of countries in the world don't have limits like that, if employer wants a foreign worker, government issues a visa). No, they force people to come illegally and work in a shit jobs.

>USA are well known for their tight immigration laws

>your laws don't give him the ability to come into the country legally
>ignoring the millions of people who have already come into the country legally
It's difficult to come here legally, not impossible. My parents came here legally. It's a way of keeping the country from being over run by third world migrants.

>what free shit, you don't have any
Our lower education is free. Doctors treat patients with the expectation of being paid which a lot of illegals fail to do. There are a lot of other things that are paid for by state taxes which the illegals don't pay.

>your government should make education more affordable
That's not their job

>your government should issue more H1-B visas
That lowers domestic wages

USA prioritized families, women, children though.
We actually want to help people instead of just cucking our country with fighting age BSC.

They should receive them all, since this problem started with USA. If they don't like it, then go complain at your government for financially helping ISIS.
Idiot cunts.

>not doing what you want because you're the global superpower and you don't face the consequences
Get fucked Europoor