I got tired of Arch and want to try something else. What other distro just works and has up to date packages?

I got tired of Arch and want to try something else. What other distro just works and has up to date packages?

Crux.

Fedora.

Void

>just works
>up to date packages
Found some discordant thinking here. Check yourself into a mental hospital.

antergos

Can someone explain to me, i try arch today, why the fuck can someone spend 2 hours to make only the install ?
I stay on buntu

QubesOs

Antergos.

>2 hours

more like 15 minutes if you aren't a total noob

Andy Sixx Log of Shit Linux works well

This. Just install Crux, OP. Crux is what Ach should be.

>want to try something else
Stop sperging out over distros. If you feel the need to keep changing, you obviously are beginning to realize how much of a meme linux is.

ubuntu is gay. use debian

the irony is that you should do that

my first install was 4h and at the end i fucked up drivers :D last year i installed it in 30 min with full DE and programs that i need

Ubuntu, Elementary, Manjaro, Antergos, Debian*

Ubuntu based on Debian
Anyway, Debian is shit for drivers, to lazy to make my material working with Debian, Debian is good for server, Ubuntu for desktop.

How the fuck 30min
I have a life, is this even possible

Debian is for lesbians, install Gentoo

debian stable dude. JustWorks*(tm)

*after enabling non-free packages so your hardware has firmware that actually works

a meme? It already is.

NixOS does both of those things. However you will need to set it up which is a bit difficult until you get the hang of it. However as someone who migrated from Gentoo and Arch, NixOS is heaven

Antergos is Arch for retards who can't install Arch.

Fedora, Tumbleweed and Ubuntu are the only non-autistic choices

Manjaro, sadly.

Debian

More like Arch for Arch users who aren't amazed at the fact there are command line tools that can partition and format drives. Installing Arch is only worth doing the first few times, Antergos can get you up and running far faster than the meme install process. I've used Arch for years but I have no interest in fucking using the command line to do shit that I can get done with a GUI in a few clicks. Even the "lel now you'll know how to PROPERLY use Linux" is a fucking meme. If you want to really learn Linux you go to Gentoo or do a LFS install.

Sabayon is the distro you are looking for user.

>I got tired of Arch and want to try something else
thats a pretty dumb reason to want to switch distros user. anyways try Void, Gentoo or NixOS as other anons said.

openSUSE has pretty fresh packages. But system-d and bloat.

>2 hours
When I install it for the first time, it took me 20 minutes. You must be retard or something.