Oh look, its exactly the same shit but they moved the fingerprint sensor

Oh look, its exactly the same shit but they moved the fingerprint sensor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vgUCf6gonSI
youtu.be/S2yI7OHbS3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SD 845 is actually a nice improvement over the SD 835, 30% better performance/efficiency over the 835 at least according to qualcum.

slomo is actually not bad. i like. nice

Phones have been pretty much the same since the original iphone, just with more pixels and CPU power.

>Phones have been pretty much the same since the original iphone, just with more pixels and CPU power.

CPUs have been pretty much the same since the original CPU, just with more cores and CPU power.

Emoji technology tho

LMFAO

THIS IS THE POWER OF CHINK TECHNOLOGY

APPS THAT HAVE EXISTED FOR DECADES

It's Korean Miis.

15 FPS EMOJIS WITH LITERALLY MSN "WINKS" QUALITY

REVOLUTION

NEW TECHNOLOGY

The cringe.
Now in augmented reality.

Mii's REIMAGINED

Wow, they are looking so bad.
Samsung is really using the S845/Their Exynos Pendant.

It's shit compared to the new exynos. The Mongoose m3 is within 10% of the Apple a11. The snapdragon is more like 75%. As usual American courts holding progress back

"bigsby will translate it for me live"

Powered by Google

>This entire conference

I'm so bored.

They didn't do anything new. I've seen all this shit on Apple one year ago.

The camera "reimagined" was their motto, what did you expect.

are you retarded?

what's the cutie's name though? Erin something?

This chink Jonathan Wong seems like he's a real rich asshole who hardly shows up to work and does cocaine and hookers 3 times a week. Everything I aspire to be and do.

>Phones have been pretty much the same since the original iphone, just with more pixels and CPU power.
Cars have been pretty much the same since the oiriginal Model T, just with more seats and HP

All of a sudden I don't feel bad about my note8.

unironically untrue

>I'm so bored.
Get a life, Adonis.

>Finger print scanner still not behind the screen

Pepe, Wojak and Happy Merchant laughing as S9 Emoji when?

>Oops, sorry! We no innovate! Try again next year!

Memes write themselves.

>lets roll out a cripple to repeat everything that was already said 10 times before in the last hour

A11 constantly overheats and thermal throttles though. Apple's A11 is the new snapdragon 810. You literally can't even record 4K60FPS video for more than a few minutes before the iPhone locks up with the "iPhone must cool down" message.

you didn't provide any evidence

>the only real improvement is a better slowmo

So whats the price (tax included)?

But they certainly win the progressiveness Olympics, can Apple hope to compete? Maybe if they have someone without arms presenting.

>loading apps is a function of the CPU
The state of androidfags

dat ass

Yeah, when I so that I was thinking, they either have an incredible groundbreaking camera, or every other improvement is just shit. Of course they didn't have a groundbreaking camera.

youtu.be/vgUCf6gonSI

It's the basic function on which all phones are based on or do you think people use their phones to software encode hi10p HEVC video?

Anyway after a few minutes of light use users experience overheating and thermal throttling on the iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and X.

Release date is March 16th for both the standard and enterprise editions. They didn't say what the price is.

What the FUCK is going on right now

It fails doing that as well if you use it for more than a few minutes which is a shame because the A11 could compete with laptop i3 FP64 performance if it didn't constantly overheat and thermal throttle like it does.

>$719.99
What the fuck? I was expecting the price to start at least around $850 for the S9.

Trade in up to $350, not too bad either

It's just the S8 with an 845, so the price makes sense

That's pretty ballsy of samshit to start selling them this cheap.

You idiots, loading a program is 99% the storage. Basic I/O is almost a "free" task for a CPU. All this means is that in practice Apple's SSD or NAND controller aren't good in practice, not that the A11 is shit.

Valid evidence provided. I won't be buying this for sure.

who the hell came up wit the idea to bring dancing niggers and nigger music to the show?

Don't buy samsung product.

>youtu.be/vgUCf6gonSI
>stick a mini heater in a glass trap
>WHY IT OVERHEAT!

>You idiots, loading a program is 99% the storage. Basic I/O is almost a "free" task for a CPU. All this means is that in practice Apple's SSD or NAND controller aren't good in practice, not that the A11 is shit.
Your argument would hold value if not for the fact that phone apps are small and most UI elements and content must be rendered by the CPU/GPU. Would be nice if phones just had uncompressed TIFF images as UI elements but you'd need like 16GB of RAM to load all that shit.

Oneplus 5T even with a thick rugged case does not have this problem. Stop "YOU'RE HOLDING IT WRONG" apple, it's embarrassing.

Buy samsung product not gay product.

More proof for you iSoyboys

youtu.be/S2yI7OHbS3E

>Oneplus 5T even with a thick rugged case does not have this problem. Stop "YOU'RE HOLDING IT WRONG" apple, it's embarrassing.

Are you retarded you mong? I'm talking about the phone having glass front and back. The real reason why everyone moved to metal enclosures is to use it as a heat spreader. Most phones still heat throttle badly, iPhones are just particularly bad or are overprotective, but they're far from the only case. S8 under load throttles to half its speed in under a minute, anand tested this.

what will be the new design for S10?

So Sammy added retarded gimmicks rather than adding actually useful features? I'm shocked.

Is there a spec sheet on Samsung's website? All I can find is 80 pages about how the camera shoots slowmo videos

Oh well in that case (heh) both samshit and aplel fucking blow when it comes to thermal dissipation. Wish oneplus had a competitor because I hate the chink botnet but I also hate overheating/thermal throttling.

I'm not itoddler you fuckface. I'm a Korean and just said it because Korean knew what would happen if Samsung took control of the market. They're cheating on a consumer.

what about oneplus/LG?

>t. orange county spoiled soyboy korean millennial who's speaking truth to power

wait, there is a new samsung galaxy coming out?
but, I am still using my S4 and it runs like a new one...

LG phone is fucking garbage. LG is a good choice for home appliances not smartphone.

>S9
>3,000mAh

lol

뭐래는거야 이 병신은.

I'm not even korean moron. I just see you wannabe banana idiots everywhere. And I know you bitches learn that shit in sunday school

makes sense desu, you're not gonna be able to cram a 4Ah battery in that slim profile. good thing the new sexynose and snapoven chips are more efficient.

I didn't expect an extra 1k, but bumping it up to at least 3,300mAh would've been nice.

Cringe

Pretty sure these are more dependent on connection quality than CPU

lmao fucking saved

arr rook same :D

Can't improve much on perfection, it seems, no reason to upgrade for a few more years.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8

>TouchJizz

Last Samsung product i bought was s7 because i needed to (old phone died and i was on call and needed a phone immediately). That was ~5 years ago. I seen the edge to edge s8? Total garbage. I want my display flat, no curves.

Unrelated, only buy phones that can be rooted stock. Such as OP.

Do I need to call an ambulance? Judging by how retarded your post was, you must have suffered from either a massive stroke or major autism.

So, only buying phones that have twrp and custom ROMs is autism? Are you stupid?

Why do they ALL look so disgusting

>Head of SJW

They're dependent on both. And also by system animations.
But that's the most fair test - what actually matters to the end user isn't raw CPU performance or raw modem performance but app responsiveness.

>at college with friend when iTard XXX was announced
>"Gee, seems like they had nothing new to show since they based their whole presentation on AR gimmicks"
>fast forward to this morning
>"Oh man, the S9 got announced! Literally the S8 was so perfect that they only improved the camera and fingerprint scanner, I already subscribed to pre-order as soon as they open up"
Good thing I upgraded to a dumbphone

>copying Apple yet again
wew what a surprise

>You are holding it wrong

I know right
If they were smart they would make them little anime avatars

But they're lame and corporate so that won't happen

They already have architects without brains