Where do you see yourself in five years?

Where do you see yourself in five years?

shitposting on Sup Forums

Such a stupid interview question.

The correct answer:
> not here because staying at a job longer than 2 years is stupid

hired
not hired

>Hey user, why can't you stay longer than 2 years at a job?

On my second biggest yacht in the Caribbean getting my dick blown by half the Moscow ballet, what the fuck do you think, asshole

because it's stupiid duhhhh.

2 chicks at the same time

Can you elaborate on why it's stupid?

>Thank you for your time, user, we'll get back to you soon

You have 2 choices, and both are the wrong answer.

1.) Happily working for your company
>Oh, you don't have any other aspirations besides collecting a paycheck!

2.) Advance my career and learn more skills
>Oh, so your going to work for us just for your own personal gain and jump ship the moment you get the skills needed for another job?

>'I see myself in the chair you're sitting in giving interviews for your replacement'

I get paid to leave by headhunters. I stay at places for at least 1 year for resume reasons, then leave by 2 year mark to collect my shares. By this time I'm already vested and have fixed their tech; it's no longer a challenge to stay there.

Fuck

>"Where do you go to stay up to date on technology trends and best practices?"

Fapping to anime girls. Or homeless

installing gentoo

Moving out of the city and into a comfy town

Dead, hopefully.

If you're ever asked any question you'd have to answer with Sup Forums or Sup Forums just say Reddit instead, they're interchangeable for that use case.

With my shoe in your ass.

"I don't know. I am not arrogant enough to predict the future that far in advance."

where dat?

That's clearly a city lol

No idea, found it on a comfy thread awhile back

Arkham Asylum.

no idea, you?

>Where do you see yourself in five years?
The same place I've been for the past five years. Balls deep in your wife.

The year is 2023. On Monday morning, I wake up. Opening my eyes, first thing I notice is a beam of sunlight, penetrating the windows of my majestic villa. I follow the beams' path to find two 10/10, gorgeous chicks having a fight over who gets to suck my dick. I smile, and they instantly orgasm so much, the electrical grid of my personal Island (used to be called Hawaii before I bought it for 0.01 Turtlecoin) overloads. I get up to be dressed by my 10 female slaves while they desperately ride my 10" gold-plated diamond-encrusted cock. I tip each one 0.0000001 Turtlecoin, instantly making them top 10 richest people on Earth. On my way up I take a last whiff of the pussy juice filled atmosphere. 300 chicks cumming each time they see you is a major humidity issue. I enter my spaceship. Inside, 200 female crew-members are crying hysterically, as they haven't seen my cock for well over 6 hours. I fuck every one of them, my throbbing erection making them cum all over and over while they scream in unison. "Oh daddy, tell us again how much is your TRTL wallet worth". Oh these silly bitches, you can't comprehend that number without PhD in mathematics.
The launch sequence started, I make all of them orgasm one last time by whispering "Slow and steady".

/thread

>not fapping to anime girls when you're homeless

>hey user why are you still working at the same place after years? are you afraid of change?

TRTL only has 2 decimal places you brainlet

It's almost like job interviews are scripted to make you look like a fool

That's why you have to think outside of the box

35, kissless virgin.

40, weak and frail and 20 years away from death, tops

Running the feed and seed

Sucking dick behind the Wendy's. Alternatively, living in a van down by the river.

Graveyard.

Hanging by my neck from the rafters of my garage

Seems like prague

In a mirror.

It's Prague. Haven't seen this much snow here for years tho.

balls deep in that fine ass daughter of yours

In the year 2023

In a grave

We are at least realistic

In a mirror.
>Smartass Inc.
You're hired.

Running my own business with my brother.
Utilizing Lean manufacturing to dominate the competition.

Hopefully making 100k working as a cyber security analyst

is this a render or is it just the lighting fucking with me
some parts look like a photograph, some parts look like a fucking PS2 game

LinusTechTips

real photo + heavy handed edits

I unironically said Sup Forums once because the interviewer had a gentoo sticker on his thinkpad and got the job

Hopefully me too!

in a coffin
just give me an internet connection to shitpost my last years out and I may be your "PC guy" for free, deal?

Why would you want to live there? I was there once on holiday and it just seems like a tourist hell hole. Heck even the freeway towards it is still unfinished cause of some farmland dispute.

Dead in some ditch, I presume.

hopefully cashing out on my startups IPO + beyond and net 500k

hired

If not sitting on the other side, somewhere that pays more

don't insult the poor guy, he's go0t enough being a hobo

in the mirror

>posting the shopped version

thats the spirit

try leaving the tourist trap that is old town

employed and living on earth, sir

and then everyone in the room stood up and claped

Fucking your mom

A college senior earning a degree in mechanical engineering

Graduated UNI with CCNP or higher, diploma, certiv in computer systems and bachelors in computer engineering

reddit, always is a good answer cause is edgy and cool