Fucking hate that theres no x32 bit support

fucking hate that theres no x32 bit support
THank god arch linux 32 exists, or else
i would want to kill myself

Why force a meme distro with no real support when you can just install a debain for 32 that works perfectly?

>using technology made obsolete in 2003
Do people seriously attempt to use x86 32-bit processors in 2018? I hope every last OS on the planet drops support for good.

>calls himself "hacker"
>uses a really shit arch fork maintained by 1 or 2 people

is that a fucking arch linux pillow back there

i think it's even worse: a hoody.

That's a sweater, retard.

my desktop pentium 4 is only 32 bit. my netbook atom n270 is also only 32 bits. i was very crossed when they announced the dropped support but was glad they threw us a bone

I hate to be that guy but you can buy an X220 or T420 for less than a pair of decent shoes nowadays, it also costs barely anything to refurbish them to 'as new' standards too. Just spend some money, 64-bit isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

>actual arch linux branded merchandise in the background
Am I being rused?

Definitely looks like a hooded sweatshirt. Not even the good pull over kind either, the shitty zipper up the middle kind.

>250 MB on XFCE
fucking bloatware. I've managet to get 90 Mb on Alpine. And Alpine has i686 support I think.

What is the name of that interface?

>32 bit on a T60
>T2500
You have no excuse, a T7200 costs literally a few dollars at most

>Not owning arch merchandise

>Owning arch merchandise

I regret nothing, also it's comfy.

You might as well get a handbar moustache and dye it a funny color while you slap a bunch of anime/"hacker" vinyl stickers all over your laptop.

>Implying I don't already have my laptop plastered with stickers

>not doing this
lmaoing @ ur life

jesus christ mark get your life together

let me guess....

you "need" more

>using lentium 4
>atom n270
>fucking 2018

You just need KYS.

Wtf i hate arch now. Everything that keeps OP from killing himself must be removed.

t. consumerist pig

>actually wanting x32
I can't imagine what horrible experiences a person has to go through to reach this low.

Just use debian

must be nice to live in a nice place and have money. i live in a third world shithole and i'm poor in a devastated economy. i bought those things new when things weren't so bad, but now i hope they don't break.

So stop using them.
which shithole do you live in?
If you go dumpster diving you can probably get a much better machine. Especially from stuff that schools and businesses through out

>actually using hardware from 12 years ago

Now you're just memeing.