Is it true that all Jews are incredibly friendly?

Is it true that all Jews are incredibly friendly?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html
youtube.com/watch?v=Fz_sv53SDGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israelis descend from Greeks tho, we are the same people

middle class jewish people are pretty cool
their elites are the most wicked motherfuckers you would find on earth

DELET THIS

the most "ally"ly indeed

T. AVRAHAM "AVI" BERKOWITZ AND JACQUES STEINBEG

fuck off back to your general genrich

Yes, they have to trick the dumb goyim.

Latest science says modern Jews are Greek/Iranian converts:
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

>New research suggests that the majority of the world’s modern Jewish population is descended mainly from people from ancient Turkey(Anatolia), rather than predominantly from elsewhere in the Middle East.

>The new research suggests that most of the Jewish population of northern and eastern Europe – normally known as Ashkenazic Jews – are the descendants of Greeks, Iranians and others who colonized what is now northern Turkey more than 2000 years ago and were then converted to Judaism, probably in the first few centuries AD by Jews from Persia. At that stage, the Persian Empire was home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

>According to research carried out by the geneticist, Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Turkey (Pontus).

Direct link to the study:
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html

>Jews are getting btfo by their own Jew Science
>Israeli Jews btfo, you cant claim territories your ancestors never set foot on
>Evangelicals who support Ashkenazi Jews migration of Israel under the pretext that they are descendants of ancient Israelites btfo
>Jews can now claim they are whiter than Germans

persian gypsy genes make people evil

oy vey criticizing the chosen people is like another shoah

Japan saved Jews but Jews made nuclear bombs.
In addition, Jews made propaganda in which Japanese looked worse than Nazis or Communists and Jew justify nuke.
Shit propaganda like rape of Nanjin was made by KMT and Jews.

We Japanese know propaganda is only shit but try to be friendly with Jews.
Then Jews still use propaganda and say "Japanese were worst but now best friends. You change by my nuke hahaha,"

Jew looks friendly.

dunno

Those I met weren't that friendly but more selfish and cold with foreigners

And I have a crush on a Jew girl

OY VEY

>Israeli Jews btfo, you cant claim territories your ancestors never set foot on
Last I checked we had no problem claiming territory that used to belong to redskins. :^)

My mom is friends with some jews from Israel and they were here when I was young. They gave me this nice American red, white and blue football shirt.

Hehe, why yees goyim! We are very, very friendly! Here, take this burger and give it to your son so he can grow up to be strong and healthy!

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=Fz_sv53SDGI

every jew ive met online have all been bros tbqh

My Korean Taekwondo instructor said that Japanese are called the "Jews of the Far East"

kek

No

Well swedes are known for blindly loving everyone else but their own race.

No, they're not.

My haploshit is E1b, all Mediterranean with no Persian

Just call me Moses, Mehmet