Can you guys recommend a computer chair for a 260lbs 6'0 man?

Can you guys recommend a computer chair for a 260lbs 6'0 man?

In desperate need of something new

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Broyhill-Bonded-Leather-Executive-Chair/20864832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>260lbs
heard these are pretty good

stop being fat

use a metal folding chair until then

you had this comming op

I recommend losing your gallbladder
It'll make you go from 260 to 160 in no time
t. Went from 250 to 145 in a year
Also computer chairs tend to get rapey so I recommend not using one

any chair you get is going to degrade very fast at your weight, you need something traditional with 4 legs

Work out piggu.

I've been using the humanscale freedom, which I believe is rated for 300lbs. Got it used for about 1/5 the list price.

>buying used chairs

AmazonBasics Guest Chair and lose weight

If you've got money to burn, a police dispatch chair or air traffic control chair are your best bet.

Dispatch chairs can generally hold 350-550lbs max weight.

>260lbs
Lose weight

Get a good floor stand and stay in bed.

No joke, I want a standing desk with one of these under it so I don't become a fat ass like op

Lose weight, fat ass.

Yeah I've been thinking the same ever since I saw Linus Torvalds' setup.

Office depot has a number of chairs tagged for 300 pound users. They're unironically excellent.

fuck you guys Sup Forums is the fattest board on Sup Forums by far

Not defending Op but 260lbs for a 6ft person is avg.

No it isn't, retard.

No, it isn't. At most it's ~180 lbs. Past 220 you're obese.

Embodys are lovely. Have them at work, if my chair ever breaks I'm going to get one for myself.

>being this deluded
fuck off amerifat

Can you all pls stop using retard units? I mean what are you, fucking degenerates?

Everybody who doesn't use the metric system should be executed immediately.

Average perhaps. But certainly not healthy.

Whatever you say you anorexic twink

based

260 lbs at 6' is a BMI of 35. That's not average, that's not even overweight, that's medically Obese.

Holy shit what the fuck kind of fat hellhole are you from

6'1" tall and just short of 250lbs here. I copped this from Walmart about 2.5 years ago for about $50. The family cats have scratched it up but otherwise it's pretty decent shape still.

holy fat

no it isn't OP

dude, just no. I'm 6'1" tall and almost 250 () and I'll be the first to tell you this is considered clinically obese. I used to weigh 155lbs and I'm trying to get back down to at least 165, which would be average for a healthy 6'-6'1" tall male anywhere.

Do you look like this OP? If not, stop eating so much.

your back is not the only thing that needs support

>My parents believe this shit
>Think I'm too skinny being 150lbs and 5'9 because I'm not a fat fuck like the rest of the family
>Used to be almost 190lbs
Kinda glad that my chronic disease made me lose so much weight now I can easily get it in control.

Fat fuck here, I broke a lot of chairs when I was even fatter (max 296 pounds, now 220)

This chair has survived all my ass.

walmart.com/ip/Broyhill-Bonded-Leather-Executive-Chair/20864832

I've got a good manzier but thanks

This thread is now officially the Amerimutt buttsize tech-thread

i look like this what chair should i get

we all do this

>we all do this
No. Not all of us are broke NEETs

>i just want a chair
That's not how the game work. You also need a rope and make sure it's thick enough, otherwise the chair-rope trick will not work as intended

link what i need

Getting a walmart chair is a good idea if you can find one, they support up to 350 pounds (looks like you're around 350)

Alright Muhammad

its nothing to do with being broke, there's just no reason to spend $1000+ on a chair when you can get it from some office surplus store

HA HA HA OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

reminder that there is NOTHING wrong with being fat and you can be quite healthy and fat at the same time

I am 6 and I feel fat with 200 lbs, american boy

>all this shilling for the weight loss industry

It's a bait, but I still want to punch you

>weight loss industry
>completely unnecessary to lose weight

da fuck are you talking about?

>I am 6 and I feel fat with 200 lbs
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

OP could just look like this

No one on Sup Forums looks like that, faggot.

fpbp

I would if I lifted, only I wouldn't have the gay hat

stfu fatty

I bet I exercised more than you, skellie.

Normally I filter tripfags but this is so retarded I love it.

im 6'1 171lbs and feel fat

All these people are just telling you to work out, which if you get into weight lifting you may actually gain weight. Eat 2000 calories a day, that's all you need to do.

Not always true, due to my genetics I gain weight at as little as 500 kcal per daty

Wrong. How much do you pull, fatty?

pull like in what way?

>Not defending Op but 260lbs for a 6ft person is avg
OMG where?
It's like twice the weight of somewhat skinny person of that height (me: 6 feet, 145 lbs). So either he has to be rather overweight or a body build that perhaps overdid it slightly.

How is the cushioning going? I bought an armchair like that and the stuff compressed under my weight like, really quickly, it lost alot of volume after few weeks. And I am 145 lbs ffs. Although I guess that makes the ass more narrow, so the pressure might be similar.

What are your weightlifting stats? Main lifts only.

>me: 6 feet, 145 lbs
Holy fuck you are a skinny fuck, ain't you?

umm I have not lifted since 2002 but at that time:
bench 325
squat 455
incline 325
squat 275 I tihnk?>

Here come the estats. Fuck off with your ego, faggot.

err the final squat was meant to be powerclean im drunk and bad typing

If he has gracile build and lots of that weight is on the belly, sure, you feel fat. I'm but sometimes when I put on some more kilos and it shows right where the abs should be, you don't feel good about the bumper.

Not particularly, but I don't build that much muscles generally, probably genes, I also don't get fat form overeating, almost. For example my hands have really thin fingers. Big hands but slender fingers, hands could easily belong to a woman.

When I was actually seriously sick, I dropped to 125 lbs and that was skinny. But well, serious condition then.

im 6'2 and the average for my bodytype is 180

based

Did just fine for the first year and a half, then about a year ago I noticed some issues with my left leg. Turns out I tend to sit with most of my weight on that side so it compressed pretty badly to the point where one of the bolts underneath was putting pressure on a nerve, causing a shitload of pain. I added a $20 cushion to it and I'm cool again, but I do recognize I need a new one.

I managed to break one.
100 kgs.

Download MyFitnessPal Calorie counter , if you correctly input your information and stay consistent 100% and follow what it says you will reach your goal weight you Input, I was 120 pounds and 5"10 , very underweight , I stayed consistent with myfitnesspal and made sure to go to the gym hard and get my protein and am now 160 pounds of muscle , same things goes for you except it's actually easier since you don't have to track your protien or go to the gym, litterally just stay in a calorie defecit and you will lose weight,

Bullfuckingshit. I know this is the internet and Sup Forums of all places but really man?
"incline". Jesus.

Amerishart kikes actually believe this.
Healthy weight for 6 feet is 170.

>MyFitnessPal
botnet

Can someone post Torvalds setup?

I would start with something else:
don't drink soda pop or coke or any sweet drink, all the time, do water. Makes a lot of difference.
You might want to drink some green tea without sugar but careful, don't overdo it, it's still similar to caffeine.

Lol, just realized how shill my post sounded , but I'm being 100% srs , is basic math , if you consume less Cals then you burn then You will lose weight, pic above is how Muscular I look now.

Yes but doing those things only work because you end up consuming less calories from cutting those out but if he downloads the app and tracks his caloris and really puts into perspective how many calories each thing he eats has and how much he eats overall,

There's just the risk that people will get complacent that they "are doing something" when they buy a fitness gadget, read some books about the stuff, download app, instead of doing the actual thing.

My mom keeps thinking about starting to run (not obese, but anyway, for health), but more often than not, she ends with reading articles or thinking what "important" things could be bought to aid in the sporting. Like you need anything more than casual sport shoes to run a bit.

Yes but the app litterally will track all of your calories and calculate the exact amount of weight you will gain or lose in fat over time, and will tell you if you over ate that day and what not , if you do what that app tells you it will directly lead to weight loss

it can do this and only for 399.99

it's bench press but at an angle dude

Big and tall executive chairs are where its at. Been using the same one for the last ten years. Had to put on one set of replacement castors and welded up a bracket to hold the backrest straight because the arm broke.

Still going strong with my 6'4", 310lb fat ass.

What about the Ikea Markus? ($200)

I've heard plenty of good things about it. Have yet to get one though but my last $100 piece of crap amerifat chair is way too big for me so I can either sit at the front and have no back support or rest the back and have my legs not touch the floor because the seating area is so fucking long. I'm 6'1. I'm not making this shit up. Fucking amazon office chairs, never again.

bump

fuck you i will not have my post ignored

Herman Miller Embody, i love mine, built fantastically and super comfortable. 12 year warranty is nice too.

looks cool as well.

>Incline

Are you retarded? You arent automatically going to gain weight by lifting. OP has a dogshit diet and hell make 0 gains

>260lbs for a 6ft person is avg.
>120Kg for 1.80m is average

No it isn't you fat fuck.

This, I'm 5'8", 147 pounds and I still have a bit of a pregnant mother gut going on, could probably stand to lose 15-20 pounds (although being slightly overweight leaves you at a reduced risk of death vs people of normal weight, BMI of 27.5 is best apparently)