Who here /ancosuckedtonight/?

Who here /ancosuckedtonight/?
Fuck you if you were moshing or yelling at that fucking ihop thing. The show just made me sad cause I'll never see Danse or Campfire material live. I'm fine with crowd energy, but this fucking high school mid was pushing people around and shit, no one wants that at anco (they were on Golden Gal too, hardly a song to mosh to). I actually feel a bit embarrassed to enjoy any of this bands material

Lol sounds awful dude. I feel bad for anco for having such shitty retarded teenage fans, but they kinda deserve it for that abomination they just putbout.

When I saw them live people started moshing to fucking Alvin Row, hello? How is it possible to be this retarded half these fucking people probably just go to every show in the area to get high and kick the shit out of each other.

ahahahahaa what the fuck
who moshes to fucking anco of all things

>Fuck you if you were moshing
It wasn't /that/ bad. Kids way up front seemed to have a little too much energy, but just back away from 'em if you're not down for that. Most of it was only during the PW songs, anyways, so it wasn't even that frequent.
>or yelling at that fucking ihop thing.
Yelling at the IHOP ad at Starland has been a joke for a while, and people do it there no matter the show.

I was astounded. I'm a short guy, so I got there early and stood up front do I could see, but ten minutes into the show, people were running into me from all different directions, so I stood in the back (reeked of weed) and just kind of stood there. Shit show man

I have a friend who said there was a mosh pit at a Blur concert

these damn moshers don't make any sense these days desu

sounds like the audience sucked, not the band

I didn't know the ihop thing was a joke, it was my first time there (I'm from around princeton), but it was stupid nonetheless

They were ok, nothing special, but the crowd can really ruin a show for you

What's the ihop joke?

ITT: Live bands with the most cringiest adolescent fanbase

that sucks. i saw them in 13 in chicago and there was a ton of energy but no g*y shit. some crowd surfing during purple bottle but it was like a less lame version of that zion rave scene in the matrix

I've seen them both live, AnCo had maybe 30% of the people moshing but most weren't and the ones who weren't seemed kind of pissed, in DG it was like 90% of the people were moshing and the other 10 just got the fuck out of the way.

someone tried to start moshing during Jimmy Mack in Nashville but were unsuccessful thankfully, it just turned into really intense dancing

I was there tonight. i thought it was pretty enjoyable. floridada was fucken great

Word I hear ya. Gets mad annoying if ya go there often enough.
Setlist was alright. Vocals were nice. Drummer nailed it. 7/10 good show.
Whenever the IHOP ad shows up on the projector before a show, everybody starts cheering, chanting, and screaming. I think it started at a Streetlight Manifesto show a couple of years ago, but I'm not entirely sure.

That's what you get for listening to this piece of crap

>tfw laying on my AnCo pillowcase right now

Man, I was at the one in DC and Chicago and never saw this

>he didn't like the IHOP thing as we waited an hour just standing.

I want aware if a mosh pit but the music and the rest of the fans were great.

Avey was very into it too, also Geo was rocking his head everywhere.

I think the only problem was that it was in a club/ballroom

come to brazil

>I wasn't aware of it*

Also the sound was extremely loud and had to use ear plugs when panda did lead vocals. Again prob cause I decided to stand on the dance floor.

>a less lame version of that zion rave scene in the matrix
you realize of course that was just the beginning of an orgy, right

>tfw avey and Panda photos
>tfw Panda and Geo signed my FBK
>bitchin pillowcase
>dat Mickey mouse hat
>Geo shark drawing
Yeah the crowd sucked ass but they were really cool dudes and they just like doing what they do