Tell me Sup Forums...

Tell me Sup Forums... Why don't you have anything better to do on this Saturday night other than shitpost on an anime image board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cecVLsBaZLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because i got my wisdom teeth out and they gave me tons of meds.

plus i'm a gigantic loser.

It's sunday morning

But u on that perc tho son

but user it's sunday morning

and I just spent two days at my girlfriend's place having sex and watching movies

and I'm off to go write music with my band in an hour

I got back from college a few days ago and don't feel like hanging out with any of my high school friends or engaging in any of the old drama they talk about. I'm just waiting for the weather to warm up so I can go hang out at the beach.

I'm getting sucked off by two 10/10s as I fill out this captcha. I think I'm doing just fine.

Not everybody lives in Europe, pal.

its sunday morning
i actually went out last night

>tfw it still hurts like fuck even with the opes

I actually go outside and watch television

I got an Amtrak to catch at 7:30 am tomorrow morning. I'm gonna be here all night.

All my friends are out of town at different colleges but thats ok because I'm going to a different city for my internship on wednesday

youtube.com/watch?v=cecVLsBaZLQ

Wish I was on x rn tho

as someone who's been both a friendless basement-dweller and involved in a large social circle, i can say with confidence that time spent in the company of only yourself and a handful of good albums is the ideal way to spend a night. company is overrated, unless it's really good company.

Not shitposting, but all my friends are gone and I don't mind getting drunk by myself

you're an introvert, it isn't like that for everyone. that would make an extrovert pretty depressed.

not judging you, i'm the same way.

being alone is great, but I couldn't get by being alone all the time

the best way is to be alone 70% of the time and in company 30%

Because I'm a loser and hate my average friends who decided to go out to the clubs. There were no shows and all my artsy friends have graduated and left. All there is left at my school are fucking normies.

I have literally two friends.

>>This

if you can't hang out with them now that they have graduated you weren't really friends with them to begin with, friend

I work Saturdays so by the time I get off I'm too tired to do anything except doze off while shitposting here.

There is this thing that people do after graduation. It's called moving.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Fuck off dude friendships can fade in and out but there is nothing wrong with keeping in touch

Honestly tell me that your only "real friends" are ones you've been friends with since elementary school, you can't because almost no one stays best friends that long

don't shoot the messenger, jeez

it's not really my fault or problem

this is probably why you don't have friends

>Honestly tell me that your only "real friends" are ones you've been friends with since elementary school, you can't
but i can

Oh I'm not some Sup Forums autist. They're still my friends they come to visit every few weeks. Why I feel the need to justify my friendships to you on a Eastern Tibetan Coal Mining Image Board is a mystery, I guess I'm just drunk. If anyone is a fake friend, it's my friends at the clubs. And that's probably on my end because I despise them for their plebe tastes.

I can't believe there are people out there right now who don't like frogs. Like how the actual fuck does that even happen?

Some say drinking alone is a bad thing. I refute that. Throwing up alone is a bad thing.
Don't worry about the negativity of other people's lives. If you have friends and you guys keep in touch, that's awesome and this guy can't poop on that.

it's okay user, it will get better if you apply yourself to making new friends!

look at this pupper in the meantime.

I could ask you the same thing OP

thread is music related how

That is a quality pupper. I can't say today has been bad I pet two dachshunds at the skatepark this afternoon, and then had a good band practice.

I'm listening to Microwave. Now it's music related

>tell me Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>mu
>music

Listening to Chance 3 for the second time

Ha shit, I'm also doing my second listen-through

It's a bit better this time, on the whole first listen I was just feeling really let down but with some time to process it it is a really joyful and good album. Just not the same as Acid Rap...

Also the production gets pretty annoying sometimes, Acid Rap still had that amateur "bare-bones" mixing style and this is just over-compressed

>2009

better days

(kill yourself)

Yeah it really has a happy joyful feeling. Everything from the album cover, to the songs, to the production make me feel positive thoughts. I was very drunk, very angry, and doing a lot of speed when Acid Rap came out so I still love it but it has darker feelings for me.

its still like 16:24 pm of saturday..

cats or puppers, Sup Forums?

Not really, should be putting in job applications. Quit my job at that shitty grocery store.

Man fuck cats.
Cats? More like rats.