ITT: Countries you have no interest in ever visiting

ITT: Countries you have no interest in ever visiting.

usa

Canada

Canada

2nd most cuck nation in the world after Sweden

GOOD

fuck off.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Africa and East Asia

Japan

usa, Spain, Africa except Egypt (under certain circunstances), Asia except Japan, France, Germanistan, the United Caliphate, Swedenistan, Peru, Bolivia, Cuba and Venezuela (under commies)

Sub Saharan Africa is pretty low on my list.

why do you have no insterest in discovering new things? it is like you want to be ignorant

Canada

Canada and .

>only want to visit canada and a few ex-soviet cunts(dat cold war shiiet)

everyone else can fuck off

Canada tbqh

Canada.

If i want to go to North America, why the fuck would i go to Canada? Canada is literally a run-down version of USA full of street-shitters and gooks.

Australia.

I'm scared of spiders 2bh

Any African country

And beta white males.

probably any country in "Black" Africa

quit triggering south americans. they have it hard enough.

FInland

Nobody is upset that you don't want to visit here. We're glad for it.

Kanada

6 triggered monkeys so far, the LEAF is learning

don't think there's a country I wouldn't want to visit. there's good shit everywhere 2bh family members

lol now that is butthurt

I know I wouldn't want to visit the MENA region outside of Israel and Tunisia.

if you're saying that to trigger me, it's not working. I am not from around here and... your loss, really.

How can you be happy that no one wants to visit your country? It is like you want to be miserable in your autistic loser safe haven and literally settled yourself for misery and unhappiness

I never want to set foot outside Europe, nor in Albania and Kosovo.

I've just been looking to use that pic since I saved it from /mena/ the other day. /mena/ humor is interdasting.
>Yfw this thread

perché no?

mena is full of irrelevant countries arguing about how muh country is more relevant than yours
it's shit

I don't want to stick out and I don't trust people to not get murdered where I do stick out as an obvious foreigner.

Albania and Kosovo are just plain shitholes.

bangladesh or any sub-saharan africa country

Caribbean countries

no one wants to visit your country lol

But we make better pizza and spaghetti than you, you're really missing out on some god tier Italian food. I would know since I'm an Italian american from jersey.

Australia, Canada, New Zeeland

None. All countries might have something worth visiting, but I'm not going into a war zone.

It's a comfy general and the banter is kind of light hearted and cute. Its fun watching you guys interact with no media filter.

dunque sei autistico? preferiresti non conoscere cose nuove perché hai paura di tutto quello ch'è strano a te?

>dutch doesn't want to visit canada

Everytime I walk on the Copacababa beach says you are wrong m8. Also didnt we host the olympics and the WC?

Australia, Canada or USA.

Are you The Situation?

Outside of obvious ones that go without saying, China, Canada, Belarus, all of the Balkans besides Croatia and Slovenia, the UAE, and South Africa.