Purple: Superpower

Purple: Superpower
Blue: Great power
Green: Medium power
White: Irrelevent

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-08-16/egypt-s-failing-economy-is-sisi-s-fault
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSN_(hull_classification_symbol)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw Poland is as relevant as Saudi Arabia
This country needs to be nuked.

What a fucking disgrace.

Isn't Ethiopia a medium power?

Not since the 19th century mate

>France
>Power

fells good being irrelevant

feels*

>india
>great power

India is too high

Well at least Africa is white now amirite?

What about Egypt?

>brazil
>medium power

Not even close

This, if you include Turkey and Iran, you got to add Egypt.

They have nukes.

If I remember correctly the only country in Africa that can be considered a middle power is either Nigeria or South Africa

>India

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-08-16/egypt-s-failing-economy-is-sisi-s-fault

Economy smaller than Poland's even with 100 million people.

So does North Korea

Nigeria is in recession and lost 75% of its nominal GDP.

South Africa is in a corruption spiral downturn. But I'd consider them as the only medium power in Africa.

Bulgaria should be purple

this isn't about meme capacity, otherwise finland would be purple

never fucking respond to me again

Any country that has nukes should at least be green.

Why is Mexico considered a medium power?

Because we own your ass

Is India really on the same tier as China, Russia, the UK and France?

Nah, he's overrating their global influence.

Don't confuse yourself with China.

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

>medium power
t-thanks france
I'm deeply moved

Sorry, I asked for an answer without memes. Could you remake it?

One of your presidential candidates main selling points in this campaign is we have smarter leaders and are beating you.

Non-meme answer, Mexico is one of the few influential countries in the world who actually votes their conscience on most international issues, we are the largest Spanish speaking nation and a trillion dollar + economy.

>Kazakhstan
>Poland
>Moldova
>Caspian Sea
>Togo

WTF

Kek, Poland can into superpower!

Gambia is the biggest power though.

Can you imagine a world with a monopoly on rivers?

Okay, but do you do anything?

Literally irrefutable.

We're important in business (we produce the most cars in the New World and we also produce airplanes), we're either the 2nd or 3rd largest trader with you guys and NAFTA empowers us.

We also benefit from the fact that economies better than us have problems that we don't.

Japan is more of a great power than U.K. or France 2bh

No.

>The Caspian Sea is a superpower
I can't argue with this

kek

accurate.

can't wait until Russia becomes green, though.

See

>7 superpowers sea
>Sea is superpower

Yes, a great power, Mr. Hitler

Let me put it this way, when the world's powerful countries meet at forums like the G20 we are the hippy pacifist who actually brings up issues like human rights and the environment. We are the one non European non great power that consistently says no to the USA.

It's not an easy position but someone is actually suposed to give a damn, when the European powers decide it isn't in their best interest to give a shit it falls to humble Mexico to do so.

Okay, but do you do anything? When I grew up, being a power meant having influence. USA and USSR weren't superpowers because they could make cars, but because they could influence.

So I am asking honestly, because I really don't know, does Mexico have any influence either internationally or regionally?

good meme :DDD

You think Mexico doesn't wield cultural, economic and political influence in Latin America?

>medium power

They have infuelence in Guatemala, Honduras El Salvador, central america is theirs

Yes, I'm not claiming otherwise, things may change when we outgrow all European economies tho

You do?

Yes, we also get together with Argentina to sneak you guys into G20 meetings

>poland on par with countries like Japan or Germany

Surprisingly yes

?

You colored the Caspian Sea purple

You are the least relevant of medium powers with Argentina, you stay a medium power though, Poland is the most relevant country in Eastern Europe after Russia.

why not? caspians are superhumans

This, with the Filipinos, they are the "Übermensch".

"bilateral" as in we were a protectionist and isolationist country a year ago, and now the government wants to visit every country and re-establish relationships.
The only contact we have with Mexican culture is through American media.

>Superpower
>Can't even beat vietnam

I didn't know there was a Caspian civilization

Sounds mighty. Carry on then

Nk does not have nukes, no way you can make nukes with the 2kg they bought from the ussr in the 80'. Stop this meme.

The same way the UK couldn't beat a bunch of farmers lead by George Washington.
Guerrila warfare is fucked up lad.

Here's how to read geopolitics, you might remember something like a decade ago there were two projects for Latin American integration, ALBA which Venezuela was leading in its oil high and you suported, and ALCA which Mexico led. ALCA failed, most important of all because Brasil gave its backing to the other guys. Alianza del Pacifico was the quiet resurgence of that bloc with Mexico as top dog amongst like minded nations like Chile and Colombia. The importance of that meeting isn't just "bilateral" it's symbolic, Argentina is now signaling it wants to move away from both Brasil and protectionist policies that means growing closer to the oposition, having the president of Mexico visit to sign real agreements that are a real first step in that direction, and I say it with all due respect, isn't quite the same as having over the presidents of Guatemala, or Bolivia, or even Chile. Mexico is not going to take money out of its coffers and give it to Argentina, what the government will do however is signal to oyur big corporations (Bimbo, Cemex, Minsa, America Movil, etc.) that Argentina has given assurances there won't be a repeat of something like Pemex losing a small fortune in Repsol Argenttina shares when you decided to nationalize without proper compensation. That's called geopolitics, it isn't that Mexico's approval alone is important, it's that it is in economic terms the most meaningful one given the size of our economy.

And meh, aren't you people watching shit like Chavo and Mexican dubbed Simpsons? Cultural contact is a lot deeper than that but you'd have to actually be in the culture scene to notice, do you think the big Mexican market and it's corresponding sibling Mexicans in the US isn't purchasing power your country wouldn't like to access? Why do you think we get invited to CONMEBOL competitions whereas countries like Hoinduras get snubbed?

UK has equivalent soft power to Japan whilst having an actual ability to project power.

The us were also pawned by Canada in a 1v1 fight.

>Couldn't beat them
>Killed more of them then they did of us (plus there was more of them)
>They were just a bunch of farmers meme
>Had the help of France,Spain,The Netherlands,Indian states and Native Americans

A H Y E S

>france
>is on the same power level as china
ayy

We're clearly n°2/3 (depends on the metric with the UK) power in the world

France is the last of the great powers with India.

France, UK, India are no where near Russia and China

i was wondering why France was blue coloured. All makes sense now.

In all fairness France and the UK do have better power projection capabilities

>Economy smaller than Poland's even with 100 million people.

Population of Egypt is 82 million

Japan "ain't shit", as they say

Who cares about some tiny weak army bases like yours? Japan has more US bases than your island because they have a strategic position and a bigger GDP and are still more of a great power than u

Vietnam had the help of the USSR and China. Your point?

It's an industrial power

>Who cares about some tiny weak army bases like yours?
Well they matter if you want to do shit with your armed forces outside your local area, i.e. actually project power.

>Japan has more US bases
Yep. US bases. And where are Japan's overseas bases. Nowhere.

>Be color blind
>See this

>Canada
>not irrelevant

>France, UK, India are no where near Russia and China
We have a much bigger and more advanced economy than Russia. They have a much larger military it's true, but a large part of that is because the Russians are on a constant war footing these days.

5.4% GDP on the military to maintain what they have right now. UK spends just 2% which covers its new projects like aircraft carriers, development of new warships, new 5th gen planes, new overseas military bases...

If shit hits the fan and we prioritise Defence then Britain can afford to go into a military build-up phase with x2 or x3 the budget it is spending right now. It's hard for Russia to ramp up further because they're already spending a large fraction of their budget on military.

It's also much easier for the UK to mobilise resources like this than, say, Japan or Germany, because it has the global infrastructure and advanced weapons and warfighting experience already there.

You guys talking up Japan, you tell me how many SSNs does Japan have?

idk, how many social security numbers do you have?

user, Repsol is spanish also I know pemex is mexican

This kind of SSN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSN_(hull_classification_symbol)

lol

We relevant nao!

Los doblajes en latino esos de mierda que os teneis que tragar

>japan
>power projection
>not just a regional power

3th largest army

4th in terms of fire power

One the biggest economies.

We are great power. Probably bottom or second last but we are a big player in global terms

>world powers thread
>Britfags are trying to convince everyone they are super global ultra power

every time lmao

>argentina
>the country more economically fucked than us and militarily weaker than chile
peperarodopt.jpg

>india
>great power

Having nukes and a giant population doesn't make a country a great power, retard.

See

INDIA SUPERPOOWER 2030!

Can't refute my statement, resorts to memes.

You have 0 economic and political influence.

since when is power projection a must for great power?
also, japan's got a overseas base in djibouti anyway.

>I'm a retard money nigger who never read a book