THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Alsace

kek

France shouldn´t get away with this

The Germans ruined TWO empires trying to get that tiny sliver of land back.

NETHERLANDS, RISE, RECLAIM YOUR EMPIRE!

Actually, it was Prussians.
Prussians ruined everything.

Rome blijft van ons:-)

novum imperium carolingian when

Never. It could've been possible, if it weren't fro German pressure to expand the EU ASAP to include as many cheap workers as possible. And when those don't prove enough, Germany will welcome rapefugees with a smile.

Charles de Gaulle had the right idea. The original six, maybe including Iberia, but Britain (and anyone else for that matter) rejected with a polite but firm "non". He saw the danger of an EU that wanted to go wide rather than deep.

Good ol' times

why does this include Brittany?

?

Wasn't Brittany independent until a few centuries ago?

Britanny hasn't been independant for 5 centuries before that they were vassals to the Normans and the French (French was on the official language of the Duchy along with Latin)

Call Charlemagne I DONT GIVE A FUCK
1532 worst year of my life

La Bretagne avait perdu son indépendance bien avant de tout façon (ne serais ce que culturelle), être entouré par la France ça aide pas.

France was shaped throughout the centuries.
Meanwhile in the good ol' US of A
>fucking square states

Oui mais je dois faire vivre les memes, on est sur Sup Forums que diable.

>successfully contained and even pushed back the German disease for a millenia
If anything we should be commended

The
>H
>R
>E
meme exists for a reason, it was shit.

Dans ce cas la ...

KENAVO FOREVER BRETON SOVEREIGNTY

BEVET BREIZH

By Voltaire's time it was. But in the middle ages it was the most powerful state in Europe.

It wasn't. Its population was smaller than the french population, it was too fragmented to be powerful at all.

Not really, France was the dominant power during the Middle Ages, it had a huge population and was incredibly rich.

Mon dieu

MORE LIKE BYE BYE BREIZH

>But in the middle ages it was the most powerful state in Europe
Theoretically, if it could get its shit together. As far as I know only Charles V could motivate it to not be shit for five seconds, and then the Protestant Reformation ruined the closest thing Europe had to a Universal Monarchy since Charlemagne and until Napoleon.

Aaaand... it didn't happen :^)

C'est quoi l’intérêt ? Les régions françaises sont purement administratives, il n'y a pas de pouvoir fédéral.

HRE got rekt by kingdom of France in middle age, after it was non existent

Yet ... ;)

Mèmer les bretons

You shouldn't have called it the "European Union" then, because that would naturally progress to include the whole of Europe. You should have called it the Romano-Germanic Union.

Southern HRE, best HRE

no HRE best HRE

French wiki does not mention South HRE.

Who believe ?

>A name that came into being in the 1990s affected earlier expansive policy
Nah, it's the Krauts being cunts as usual

How can one man be so right on so many different things ?

I-I think square states are sexy

Let me guess, you also think that missionary is the only viable sex position ?

Because, being an ultra-conservative Catholic in the late 20th century, he was a relic of the past. Charles de Gaulle, both when he was alive and even today in death, is best described by the words of St. Anthony.
>A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, ‘You are mad; you are not like us.'

Jean, hel~ hello? Jean? Please. Can you hear me? Jean?

This is Pierre, Jean is gone, what do you need?

WE

Can i borrow Alsace-Lorraine for homework?
Also Hanz will be with me too if it's ok.

I'm afraid the fee for this is a minimum of a 100 year long annextion of both your country by the Russian federation.
Is tha okay with you?

Based Bismarck did nothing wrong.

>tiny sliver of land back.
Halt goch saü nederkäse