That's it! I'm installing Red Hat!

That's it! I'm installing Red Hat!
Bon voyage, Microsoft, you fucking NSA cucks.

cool story brony.

>linux fails and breaks repeatedly at the most simple installations and execution of applications
"Hurr you bad at computers faggot get gud"
>windows does a rare error that can easily be fixed by reinstalling without data loss at worst case scenario
"Oh MY gOD mICRoSoFT YOU Are sO GArBaGe insTaLl GenTOO REEe!"

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Not to mention it's OK when Ubuntu tracks you but not windows. Also systemd not being auditable makes it as closed source as Mac or windows and alphabet agencies contributed to it as well

nobody was ok with Amazon tracking in Unity, and systemd is fully auditable. stop spreading lies, wincuck

>Ubuntu tracks you
First of all, Amazon wasn't given free reign over eveything you do, unlike Microsoft. And, you could turn that shit off in Ubuntu with one simple checkbox, unlike Microsoft.

>i don't understand it so I'll call it closed source

YES

>I'm installing Red Hat!

RH is the NSA's fave distro.
Oh I get it, iRoNy

The cucks in this thread. You act like freedom just was spawned out of thin air once somebody hacked into their servers and made them a slave to their machine.
No.
This is the fight that has been going on since the dawn of time.
Do you know how many have died in the name of freedom?
and windows people just sit back like its not a problem...Bill gates is lauging at you all! Because a computer doesnt do anything unless you command it to...

How is it that millions of retards use Windows every day without problems and yet you stupid Lincucks always manage to encounter them.

>swaps unstable NSA backdoor with stable NSA backdoor
Nice

>chinkpads are quali-

We use our machines for more than running a web browser and games. You'll try to argue against my point here but you know I'm right because you do the same. You normies are all the same kind of cookie cutter trash.

Because they are the lowest of the low IQ mouth-breathers.

The difference is that when Linux breaks it's your fault. When Windows breaks it's just Windows being Windows.

>Red Hat
>stable
I've been working with it for far too long to believe that.

This, you muppets

I've been working with Red Hat for many years and i've never had trouble with it.
Save yourself the trouble/money of Red Hat and download CentOS instead as CentOS is literally Red Hat without the branding.

RedHat is free for developers, just missing a few repositories and support.

Nigger