Okay Sup Forums what's your opinion on this?

Looks pretty nice

>still 64 GB storage
>fingerprint scanner still next to the camera
>still 1440p
Where is the upgrade?

ironically, FM radio on US version.

>fm radio
yeah I so love 50% adds and talking shit

not to mention the 5-10 same songs on repeat

>thicker bezels than Galaxy S8

really made me not want this

What? The bezels are thinner.

It doesn't have hardware kill switches and my s5 sport still works as well as it did when it was new so I have no reason to get it.

I'd buy this for the meme value alone

It's a refinement of the s8/s8+. If you don't already own a solid 2017 flagship it's a good upgrade.

S9+ supports 128/256gb storage models

Curved screens are disgusting

Looks retarded

Its the first phone to ever have a Variable Aperature camera, if you know about photography then you know this is a huge deal, first of all you have to remember the smaller the F stop number than that means the larger the Aperature is, the smallest Largest Aperature smartphone was around F 1.7 ,when you have a larger Aperature then it allows more light into the sensor so you can capture better photos in low light and have much less exposure time so you can take a pic faster and no matter how fast your hands are shaking the photo will be clear, but the bigger Aperature also comes with downsides when you are in well lit situations like at a beach or day time it causes more things to be blown and less focal view, the Samsung S9 has an aperature just like your pupil, so in dark situation it will get as large as F 1.5 Aperature which is the biggest out of any smartphone , and when it's in really bright situations it will get as small as F 2.4 just like you eyes do in bright places .

Looks just like the last one. Next.

It's actually keeping the headphone jack. Seems to be mostly is a refinement with some more improvements under the hood.

I'm just waiting for this to make the s8+ price to drop

lol brokefags will hate it because they know they'll not be able to afford it. Just read the replies already. It's not even out yet and the poorfags are already larping and meming.

>it's shit!
>you can keep that samshit I'll stick to my refurbished second hand $150 three year old handset.

I'm surprised that they got Disney on board for the AR emoji.

I'd buy the triple camera phone.

That could be a big thing, especially in Asian countries.

They love Disney shit over here.

True, though they might not care to cover their entire head with Mickey's.

I have the S7 dual sim bought used. Have 64gb sd card, getting a 128 U3 soon. Worried to root and flash lineage non gapps. Never had any luck with ADB and shit. Fuck me