ive lost all motivation

I graduated last year.

I just finished for the day

Still manlier than Brian JUSTnich

i am, faggot

I'm fucking bored and I really like my sister. fml desu senpai

I like your sister too. Post pics.

No. You. Don't.

I literally think about her 24/7 and I can't 1 day without fawning over my 1,000+ pic collection of her.

>post pics
post IP adress and I'll send them right away ;^)

Because studying is for babybrains who can't into memorization

are you in the CG

>I literally think about her 24/7 and I can't 1 day without fawning over my 1,000+ pic collection of her.
you have a problem then

because overwatch is too adicting

you better not stop my boats gringo

I think about her every time I touch my dick.

t. high school drop out

You're telling me, I would literally implode and level my entire city if she ever found out. I'm trying to get over my obsession so I can finally kill myself and be free. So far 0 progress has been made in that respective.

Dont kill yourself mate. Everything has a solution, liking your sister? Trust me i've seen way worse on Sup Forums

>needing to study in high school
Jeez user, you could have at least said college. How embarrassing.

It is what it is man, I'm a broken down truck being held together with duct tape and strings. My insanity is the only thing holding me back because deep down I don't want to be here, I want to literally die. But my obsession with my sister has chained me here so I am doomed to die from old age alone.

I think I'll be "ok" though, I keep my obsession private and it's all good I think.

are you me?

Navy

just try to enjoy yourself in the meanwhile as well, idk what else your into, but just try anything. I lost all hope in what I was wanting to study, and now im getting into computers hardcore with no fucks given.

You sound like a colossal loser. Post her pics and then kill yourself immediately.

just try to kill yourself, shouldn't be too hard

>paying attention in high school

I like drawing pictures of her and lately I've gotten kinda ok at it though no way in hell can another human being ever find out about it.

Anyway good luck on your journey user, it sounds like you have a bright future ahead of you.

Problem is if I kill myself or post pics and then kill myself I won't be able to drown myself in my obsession which contradicts my intention of ending my life in the first place.

Who knows maybe I'm already in hell...

Thank you sir, wish the best for you too

I hate studying and want to drop out. I want to do something more practical.
What qualifications do I need for some decent blue collar job?

years of on the job training after 1-2 years in school

how good can you suck cock and how good do you look in thigh socks in a skirt?

I'm trying but I get distracted by everything too easily. At what point is it a problem that Adderall could help?

I had no idea prostitution was a blue collar job.

At the point you're in. Get some adderall.

wouldn't oxy doxy poxy be better for him? foxy roxy moxy lopsy

A trade school education?

Do you know what it's mental state effects are? I know that it's commonly used as a study drug but I don't know if I want to be a zombie. Is it something you can use when needed, as opposed to all of the time?

Not sure about adderall but I use ritalin and it makes me feel the opposite of a zombie.
I only use it sometimes though.

If you can relate to not being in the mood to do anything at all (and end up just wasting your day pressing F5 on Sup Forums), not even stuff that you usually like, such as playing video-games or something, you would benefit from ritalin or something with similar effects.

>not being in the mood to do anything at all (and end up just wasting your day pressing F5 on Sup Forums)
This hits the nail on the head. Thanks for the feedback user.

Advice for getting? Just go to the doc and say I can't concentrate for shit?

yes

go to a pajeet doctor, whiteys are too strict. pajeet doctors give you anything you ask for.

I didn't even ask for it, I went to a psychiatrist because I also have depression and she asked me some questions related to concentration, reading and stuff and diagnosed me with ADD and prescribed ritalin along with the antidepressants.

i already studied enough to get a job where i can easily afford a threadripper.

Does anyone else just love his hair? I think it looks really nice, very professional but still attractive.