they still wouldn't get it

No

it takes more than an open mind to understand geek the girl

What else does it take?

for peak resonance one must experience and participate

tfw I get it and my gf does not get it

Probably the Scaruffi-core album that took me the most to appreciate

is your gf a stacy

If understanding across lines of identity cannot be spread a given medium, than what's the point of trying to convey messages with in that medium? In other words, why pose the question of understanding to begin with?

how often are you on this board

No, but she has very boring tastes. It all comes from recommendations or what people like the most

why are you with her

also, are you analyst because you're autistic

Forgot my trip

Stars is probably the most underrated track in the album, always brings a smile to my face when I listen to it

This album disturbs because I somehow think that Geek has not left that abusive cycle at all, and that she's just having a burst of happiness. I guess that's better than wallowing in despair

A lot. I'm trying to delve past the meme into real debate on the subject of identity. Things seem to be stalling.

Analyst because I'm a Math major and my favorite field is Analysis. Used my trip for a day and it kind of sounded nice and kept it

I'm with her because I settled down for someone who liked me. I had a crush on a girl that I liked for a while but nothing came out of it. Then one of her friends started to get close to me and I decided to get in a relationship with her. It's starting to get pretty boring though. I miss being on my own but don't want to be lonely. Don't know what to do

>Forgot my trip
you say that like its a bad thing

i agree that it's very underrated, but stars isn't a happy song

apologies for the sorry state of this board

also i agree with you i was just cheaply trying to generate talk for this album because i like it

Probably not in an immersive way, especially with the "Psychopathe" song which is literally inspired by women being more vulnerable than guys because they are much more easily physically overpowered.

Guys can easily identify with being in a rut and not wanting to improve though.

>apologies for the sorry state of this board
Meh. It's always kinda been shit, but if you know how to work it you can get to the good stuff.
>i was just cheaply trying to generate talk for this album because i like it
No worries. We all do it from time to time.
Great album, btw.