send... help... pls

it has only begun though

Send sunshine

>tfw it's on the way out

>13% humidity

>dat thermal sensation
totally not comfy, my condolences

>Phoenix

Who thought it would be a good idea to build a major settlement in the middle of a fucking desert

it's still too hot

Carioca here, are all people in the Central West such pussies that they can't handle 36 degrees?

it'd be ok if it was an astronaut training center for when colonizing Venus or Mercury... but it's a tex-mex ridden shithole. i seriously don't know what went through their minds

Send
hot
qts
pls
girls
(male)

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Which CUNT thought it was a good idea to build a financial hub in the middle of the rainforest?

>94% humidity

This is some top tier bullshit. It's supposed to be autumn.

26 °C master race

LITTLE ICE AGE WHEN

comfy

I've always wondered how is it like in a temperate country lads.

Like, you have midday temperatures of maybe 30c, and night temperatures of less than 20c.

How do you guys even plan out what to wear if you're spending the whole day out?

go to brazil, they said

it's sunny and the weather is nice, they said

you don't like this dark, cold and depressive shithole, right? they said

Winter is the worst. -20 outside, +20 on the bus, -20 outside, +20 in the store etc. Really fucks you up.

What a waste of energy, is there really a need for it to be warmed up so much?

I've spent some time in Japan during the winter, -5 outside, and about 10 inside. Very comfy

Pretty much perfect until Sunday.

No, there's really no need to keep the bus that warm when it's that cold outside. Especially if you've been walking around town and you're already warm because of the activity. That only makes it much worse when you're stepping outside again.

I had this argument with a friend in my car once. Why would you want room temperature when you're dressed for below freezing?

You can just wear shorts all day in the Summer, even at nighttime unless you're a pussy, in the Fall and Spring you can just wear a jacket which is easy to remove if you get too hot, and long pants at that point is fine during the day as it tends to be not too hot, only 21-27 degrees or so the only thing you really need to remove is the jacket.

In the winter it's kind of a pain, but you basically just wear a big coat, gloves, and hat for outside and take it off when you get inside. Your legs will always be freezing though, unless you wear thigh highs under your pants like me