Wow this fuckin sucks. jesus chirst what are you doing Sup Forums?

wow this fuckin sucks. jesus chirst what are you doing Sup Forums?

thanks for sharing your opinion on the Sup Forums music board

nice blog

>what are you doing

What like right now? Listening to the album in your pic

got anymore hot opinions you'd like to share?

>wow this fuckin sucks
I thought it was okay
>jesus chirst
yhink hes dead so he wouldnt be browsing
>what are you doing Sup Forums?
listening to MBV s/t

>instantreplies.jpg

>what are you doing Sup Forums?

im listening to identikit in my head. all this album is fucking engraved in my brain, its that catchy.

Listening to this awesome crust punk band it's fucking awesome fuck

>jesus chirst what are you doing Sup Forums?
masturbating to satorin

The second half of Decks Disk when the guitar goes hard on that riff. (Starts at 3:24)

Wew lad.

>Just listened to Present Tense for like the 3rd time and teared up
This is the best thing they've done since Amnesiac.

Letting this great album flow through my veins.

Listening to Pretend - Bones in the Soil, Rust in the Oil, eating chicken nuggets and drinking pepsi max from a can while posting on a Laotian clay molding forum

I think we can all agree that the worst song is True Love Waits.

It's easy to tell that it was a song ritten during the pre-OKC era, there just isn't anything notable about it.

imo, I think they should've cut out TLW and put Present Tenses as the last song, then the album would've been a strong 9.5/10.

yea it was pretty bad I dont know whats this board thinking but then again they think grimes is good so...

Frankly it's just another 50/50 album like TKOL where you have some nice tracks and a lot of forgettable crap

I hope people realize this in time, and I hope Radiohead puts out a stronger performance next time (if there even is one). I think I've heard enough whiny melodramatic Thom to last me a lifetime from their last two albums.

Imo tkol is 10/10 and theres more forgettable songs on the bends/okc/kid a/httt/in rainbows

>hating on the second greatest album ever

Due to the overwhelming negative critical response to their latest album, "A Moon Shaped Pool" Radiohead decides to go back to basics.
"Our next album is going to be pretty much 100% grunge. We want it to sound like every rock album from 1994", said frontman Thom Yorke, sporting corn-rows and a goatee

i can see them making another bendsesque album desu

there's nowhere else for them to really go now after releasing the pinnacle of experimental music that is AMSP

Its like on IMDB, when you see people saying "OMG WORST MOVIE EVER", Jesus calm your man tits.

Yeah i agree its a really shitty album. I got sucked into the hype for like 24 hours but I'm back to not caring about Radiohead again, outside of IR they suck and I don't want to listen to IR that often