favela nigger ganks and beheadings daily sure sounds fine

>just fine

Is that a joke ?

they're locals though

you just have to admit they don't make immigrants like they used to

here a serbian example loved by cariocas

how come? even haitians are doing just fine here

We dont want to become Brazil.

Probably the vastly higher rates of crime that is normal in the countries where these people come from. Oh Brazil is very violent too isn't it? Coincidence I'm sure.

dumb native girl poster

immigrants nowadays aren't interested in blending in, they don't respect their host country. all they care is about to leech off

to show how stupid your statement is, google how many crimes are commited in South Africa by non-kaffir people

White south Africans can fuck off too. Every single one of them sounds like a dick head who thinks it's his right to walk all over blacks there.

>They worked just fine here
>comming from Brazil

gee, I wonder

what do you mean it's not right to walk over blacks anywhere?

racemixing makes even whites be dumb

That's why they shouldn't come here. They should be able to be in charge in their country and we in ours. Ireland becoming like the US is my nightmare.

Conflict is human nature but the social conflict they have there is disgusting. I wish blacks wealth and happiness, but not here.

>I wish blacks wealth and happiness, but not here.
damn right
trust me when Globalization wasn't hijacked by jews in the 90s we believed this too. it all went really wrong...

yeah but you gotta admit it's kinda hot:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rex_EYiNomA

>They worked just fine here

I agree

one of the highest crime rates in the world.besides in which new world country immigration hasn't worked?

>tfw indian

>in which new world country immigration hasn't worked?
well unitedstatians like to complain a fucking lot but they haven't even received the hard end of the stick..... YET

but black people aren't immigrants,they're probably even more native than some fucking white people there...

so yeah they don't even know what hell is, and probably never will until it's REALLY too late

>beheadings

>all these people relating immigrants to our murder rates
you guys are really really stupid

>girl

Brown people would first have to immigrate here to make it more like Brazil.

You're not, with a couple of exceptions Latin American nations don't allow Muslim migration.

can't you like, import ONLY white people?
you even refused zafers

so? what this has to do with our reality?

>Ele se senta em sua favela
>Enquanto eu foder qts alemãs

>implicando que favelados não fazem sexo toda hora

Por que você não vem para a Alemanha?

Having a tribal jungle gf is my ultimate dream

pra quê? eu amo esse paíse sua cultura, todas as pessoas que gosto estão aqui. Eu sinceramente não entendo porque certas pessoas simplesmente abandonam tudo porque acreditam que serão mais feliz por motivos completamente banais e supérfulos

Why is Sup Forums so dumb
OP is talking about the yuros and japs that went to Brazil

I'm just kidding man. I'm not a BR. How are my Portuguese skills?

your first post was pretty broken hue. But the second one was perfect :D If you have some doubts ask me :D

Could you improve my first post please?

>Ele se senta na sua favela
more like "Ele mora na favela" "He lives in a favela", he sits in a favela sounds like you are literally sitting in a favela and not really the idea of you belonging there
>Enquanto eu foder qts alemãs
just the verb here is wrong, to say a continuous act in a sentence like that either use "estou fodendo" which is more vocal and casual, or "fodo" which is right too but sounds more 4chanish hue

thanks a lot

:D

The high crime rate in Brazil is directly related to social inequality rather than immigrants. Which is pretty easy to figure out tbqh

we top the polls by percentage in almost all those lists huehuheu :D

because the natives are worse

and you can't blame immigrant crime to social inequity in Europe. they were given the chance. not all of them took it
in other words: social inequity is a meme

>More lebs than Lebanon

This will never cease to amaze me.

they weren't given the chance cause most europeans are racist as fuck and can't handle differences like we do

you think that's impressive?

Uhh no.

Here it's literally: ASSIMILATE OR GTFO.

Wonder how many are 1/268464 irish said that they were 100%.

exactly because we treat them as equals to BRs, in europe they treat them as inferior babies who need to learn civilization

just look at the portuguese one :D

The only thing that seperates the racist man-babies and the races they deem "inferior" is that the autists actually believe they're different just for having a lighter skin color

>we treat them as equals to BRs
there's literally no need to be condescendent to people who are superior to you

some blacks and all asians are racist too, mind you

>superior
so being born in a place with higher GDP or Nobel Prizes per capita o makes you a übermensch? kek you guys are literally unreal

Not "as BRs" just normal really.

But you're gonna have some hate if you start to complain, not assimilate and everything. Just check the Chinese and Koreans being bullied all the time in São Paulo. That's why they live in their own circlejerks.

tru, race is dumb we are all one race: the human race

Most muh heritage diaspora numbers in the New World are fake as fuck because it's mostly self-identified, anyone can claim having X heritage and census take your word.

>Just check the Chinese and Koreans being bullied all the time in São Paulo.
literally huehueahuaeHEUHEAUHeauhaeUHUAEhueh culture. Just like the Japanese at first, but after sometime they gave in to BR culture. São Paulo has always been like this, the fact we don't give in to foreigners demand and treat them as one of our own to the point of mocking them as one of our own just show how strong our culture is, and integration becomes inevitable, specially when you realize it isn't to harm you but to make one of our own

Yep.

Nah, Chinese(mainlanders) are shitty peole who throw trash everywere and everywhere ey stay is a literal dumptruck.

Koreans are smug motherfuckers witt god complex.

The only Asians that are nice here are the Arabs and Japs.

>but huehue culture

Yeah, but only happens it's only our way to banter and with people who deserve.

Brazilian conditions are not exactly my definition of a country doing "fine".

>Yeah, but only happens it's only our way to banter and with people who deserve.
yes but we bant them into aggregation, to want them to became like us in some conflict aspects as those you have said and not like the anglos to feel superior about the situation and segregate them into inferior human beings. We don't actually view them as inferior human beings for throwing trash or being smug, but we see them as BRs to the point of telling in a hue way they shouldnt do certain things and life is much better when you don't do those

>Arabs
but they're as reclusive as chinks

>Chinese(mainlanders) are shitty peole who throw trash everywere
didn't you know that the italians in São Paulo in the 1900s were called pigs for being dirty, hence why every Palmeirense is called a porco?

Well, people from 1st world developed countries tend to frown upon 3rd world immigrants always. It's actually natural.

Well, them, along with Japs had 100 years to assimilate.

Yes, also know that them, along with the Germans and Japs were sent to concentration camps during the war.

>people from 1st world developed countries tend to frown upon 3rd world immigrants always. It's actually natural.
m8, if you think that is natural to be considered an inferior human being just for being born in a different country you have literally spent too much time on Sup Forums m8

I don't think that. It is how it is. I ain't no self-hater or anything.

My uncle goes to France every 6 months and he's always stopped by the Airport Guards because they think he's a Arab.

Probably all the Christians that moved after the Muslims ruined everything

Feels good having all the birth certificates and documents from both sides of my family from before they left Europe.
>mixed niggers will never know this feel

not probably, it is so

and if you're wondering why Brazil of all places is "the other places were too crowded / kicked them away"

I know, but it's just feels weird.

Even our new president now is Lebanese ffs.

How come this pictures of this character never get deleted?

Ain't anime.

Immigrants only worked here in Brazil because most of ours came from Europe and Japan - the crazy shit you see on TV regarding violence and crime is perpetrated by the local brownies.

If we had to deal with millions of muslim refugees like the yuros currently do, I'm pretty sure I would be rioting the fuck out as well.

Immigration is not a problem. Niggers and Muslims, however, are.

>Niggers and Muslims
yes we are just like the USA and Europe

Brazil isn't Europe.