Bjork

youtu.be/PJ10NHdU11Y

Fuck she was amazing back in the day. This song is so simple but still breaks my heart.

I've not been able to get into her last few albums. Ah well.

Bjork appreciation thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=762_1394284899
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_López_(stalker)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my dad fucked her and broke her hymen in 89'

Remeber that kid who killed himself cause he could never stand a chance with her?

liveleak.com/view?i=762_1394284899

Wait he shipped her a bomb? What the fuck?

Kills himself at 1:26:00 or so. Crazy fuck. You can hear the blood pouring out.

Early Bjork = powerful

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_López_(stalker)

López stopped writing entries in his diary and began filming a video diary.[6] According to López, the diary's purpose was to document "my life, my art and my plan. Comfort is what I seek in speaking to you ... I am being my own psychologist. You are a camera. I am Ricardo."[7] The diary eventually numbered eleven video tapes containing approximately two hours of footage each.[8] The tapes were filmed in his apartment and contain footage of López preparing his "revenge" and discussing his "crush [that] ended up as an obsession" over Björk.[7] By the time he began his video diary, López's anger over Björk's relationship with Goldie intensified and he decided that he had to kill her.[6] In one of his video diary entries he states, "I'm just going to have to kill her. I'm going to send a package. I'm going to be sending her to hell."[7]

López initially intended to construct a bomb filled with needles containing HIV tainted blood.[6] This satisfied López's desire to be a person who would have a lasting effect on the singer's life.[6] He abandoned the plan after realizing that it was not feasible to create such a device.[6] He began constructing a letter bomb in a hollowed-out book,[6][7] ostensibly sent to Björk's home by her record label.[2] The device was designed to explode and disfigure the reader, at the opening of the book.[6] The final aspect of his plan was to commit suicide after the bomb was sent.[6] López hoped that, in the event that the bomb killed Björk, the two would be united in heaven.[9]"

>cum to me
thanks bjork i think i will

This is why famous people need mail inspectors this is a new kind of crazy i have a huge crush on yolandi but holy shit i would never do anything like this

Oddly enough I like her stuff from Post onwards but never really was much of a fan of Debut. It does have some nice songs like Venus As A Boy or Play Dead but overall, not particularly keen on it.

Duuuuuuuuuuude.

LOL
THE WAITING IS KILLING ME

keks from fucking hell

THE WAITING IS KILLING ME
>mfwihnf

man, op's song always reminded me of this guy, it always made me kinda sad

SHE'S
FUCK
ING
A
NIG
GER

>he's listening to Human Behavior while putting together a bomb in hopes to kill the singer
the irony hurts my soul

What the fuck is that thing in the bowl?

a moth

The kind of moth i break out the chainsaw for fuck that

seen this before but watching it again, watching him sitting there actually scared about dying and just waiting for it knowing that it's going to happen

crazy bastard, almost as bad as grimes fans

Is bjork the biggest madwoman in the pop music scene?

Fuck, the whole Vespertine-era she was a goddess. Even the album is her best.

it's definitely her undisputed masterpiece.
production wise it's breath taking.

She looks like a nice lady

Dude literally died for his waifu
Is there anything Bork can't do?