A good portion of threads on Sup Forums nowadays are just this image with the logos of things people enjoy next to it

>a good portion of threads on Sup Forums nowadays are just this image with the logos of things people enjoy next to it

The real soy was us all along

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your honestly not wrong. Its a shame that most of Sup Forums has devolved to stupid insults abouts companies/hardware/software. Its kinda pathetic, but then again its Sup Forums

>t. soybois

>The real soy was us all along

By us you mean an anonymous group of people that has probably grown significantly over time, hence the change in posting behavior, then sure.

I don't even get this meme. Is it supposed to make fun of people who get too excited about things, or what?

It's the new nu-male beta soycuck.

>a good portion of soy

>tfw the soy meme is literally broscience and it turns out soy is just another bean that you can eat.
>Brainlets were memed into thinking makes them grow tits when dairy milk has animal estrogen in it and will actually feminize you in reality.

It's a /fit/ meme that Sup Forums and Sup Forums popularized in every board, just like the cuckposting.

A diet rich in soy turns men into cute lolis... allegedly...

me on the bottom right

>tfw milk drinker got overtaken by soyboy thanks to the dairy industry pumping money into memes

>dairy milk has animal estrogen in it and will actually feminize you in reality.

Stop playing with my mind, what do I drink if I want to be a cute loli? Regular milk or soy milk?

You take actual estrogen pills and anti androgens ordered from the internet user

You might grow tits if you drink enough dairy milk though user.

Euros have been drinking animal milk for ages. It was only with plastic and soy entering the global food arena that we got loliized men

Little girl's fluids.

You're confusing beer with milk fren

>tfw being a cute loli is reserved for the middle and high classes who can afford it

Time to become a commietard.

>euros have been drinking animal milk for ages
no wonder they are so far behind glorious america.

I'm sorry user but soy only has plant estrogens which only feminize sheep or other animals with several stomachs.
Dairy milk contains minute levels of animal estrogen, you probably won't grow tits and will more likely grow tits if you take testosterone and it aromatizes into estrogen.
Move to Australia where we have health care for all user!

Ultimately I this meme relies on ignorance of male biology, men have cycles much like women, your testosterone varies throughout your cycle, you just don't get a period.

Ever get days where you're super horny?
Not horny at all and more depressed than usual?
That's your testosterone going up and down!

Broscience Sup Forums and /fit/tards think that men are becoming low T betas, and choose to blame more broscience that literally relies on a study on male sheep to prove itself right, where literally all other studies (on humans, that have only one stomach) basically say soy has very little, if any effect on hormone levels.
Also daily reminder that plant estrogens are very different to animal estrogens and don't do shit.

Reminder that dairy has animal estrogens.

Dairycucks BTFO

It is important not to make the following logical fallacy - that liking nintendo makes you a soyboy.
All dogs have 4 legs =/= All 4-legged animals are dogs
In the same way
All soyboys love Nintendo =/= Loving Nintendo makes you a soyboy.
Apply this logic to all soyboy memes in order to understand correctly what makes a soyboy - It is not their interests or the things they love, it is their attitude towards the things they love, the rejection and ridicule of any alternatives, gawking selfies of overexcited bearded male feminists with weak physical builds, and soy. Lots of soy. Also cucks.

What if I turn myself into a plant? Would it work then?

I'm sorry but the arrival of soy as a huge staple to our food supply came about just as plastic became ubiquitous also coincide with the rise of homosexuality and trannies. It's phytoestrogens and BPA like pollution that we are poisoning ourselves with.

Testosterone levels do naturally fluctuate, but tests are designed to take that into account. The whole soyboy meme came about because a testosterone test taken by 4 male buzzfeed 'journalists' showed them to have dangerously low testosterone levels... and no-one was surprised.

Amen brudda, don't forget E951, the artificial sweetener pharmaceutical companies bribed the FDA to deem safe even though it causes headaches, just so they can sell more over-the-counter painkillers at a 5000% markup.

I want to fuck that commie.

New meme, same shit

>mfw reddit has better discussions than Sup Forums now
when did it all go so wrong?

>when dairy milk has animal estrogen in it and will actually feminize you in reality.
Nice broscience.

desu even the frogposting was less retarded back then, and I bet that image is not even a year old.

>Move to Australia where we have health care for all user!
They don't just give you hormones. When I asked for testosterone they tried to make me do a medical exam for it. They're basically Nazis.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
Are you FtM? If not testosteronewill just atrophy your balls and aromatose into estrogen and give you tits.

scaring men about their balls to sell testosterone supplements is a 2 billion dollar industry

Literal pseudoscience. You're just like people who think soy makes you feminine.

Porky sure loves those dollar signs
>Links study
>'b-but it's psuedoscience!!!!!!!!!!!'

>Are you FtM?
No, I just need it for my physique. I want to get bigger. I don't want to pay too much for it either.

Yeah, and the anti-soy people linked "actual studies" too.

Also don't discount the invention of the birth control pill. Women piss out that shit and it get in the water supply. It makes women more dykie and men more trannie.

>tfw the commie catgirls comic died

The long-term health risks aren't really worth it user, your body tends to produce a good amount of testosterone, everyone's body has different requirements, unless you're intersex and therefore have hormonal issues.
Just keep chasing those gainz and you'll get there! Eat lots of sweet potato and don't skip leg day!

I don't want you to die early from heart problems user, take care of yourself!

Unless you drink toilet I wouldn't worry about it.

From 1947 on sheep lmao

That's a load of bullshit and you know it. Everyone knows those studies are half baked at best. There is no evidence at all that testosterone will cause heart problems or anything else. There is not one shred of conclusive evidence on that. I don't have time to build up a big physique naturally, even if I did natty physiques are nowhere near genetically modified physiques. If I want to be big and lean I need testosterone, but our Nazi doctors only give test to gender confused dykes.

>soy this and that
>fag this and that
>cuck this and that
This is Sup Forums.

Yours isn't any better. You're as deluded as they are.

Stop enjoying the wrong things.

Thank you for this thread. Posts that are just >thing I don't like, with pic related, should be a bannable offense. I'll probably just end up filtering all one word OPs.

me taking the selfie