I think we can all agree that Dami was robbed

I think we can all agree that Dami was robbed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2qLD9c3Gq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shes not a bloody aussie! we need to support bloody aussies not bloody economic refugees we have people on the street and we should be looking after our soldiers not giving money to muslims!

go to *le Sup Forums haha :)

Burial wins ESC. Who would have guessed?

>this salty about not winning a European singing contest

Why is australia even in eurovision again?

No, she was never a refugee of any kind, she's an immigrant. Her dad supported her family financially from South Korea when they first came here without him. She's a citizen and she pays taxes.

i'm just shocked a talentless cunt bet dami and others with such a forgettable 'muh six million crimean tatars' burial rip off

The producers of Eurovision have said that they want it to be a global event. Including Australia is the beginning of that.

I think we can all agree that Australians have no idea what the esc is about.

>"I'd like to thank Europe for inviting Europe"

We Europe now

god her eyelashes are irritating

We are honorary Europeans.

>Including Australia is the beginning of that.
No, there are already other non europeans countries in eurovision like Israel for example.

Eurovision is too political anyway, and generally shit, tho there might be a few good songs each year

Yea, burial rip off won over Adele rip off.

What the fuck is "burial"?

>giving more money to the Bogan factory that causes more problems security wise than solves

Pro tip: served 6 years in adf.

youtube.com/watch?v=E2qLD9c3Gq4

he's the ghost of the dad grandma she sings about

English electronic musician, listen to untrue, its a great album

I think they are a part of EBU.

>you will never tongue that sweet anus
why live

>Sup Forumsshits all upset Russia didn't win and cry muh jury

When you say bogan factory what do you mean? The army? tell me more very interested desu

second place is pretty good

>weeaboo germans got BTFO
cheers merkel

Best grill got robbed

;_;

The clothing was out of place but the song was pretty good.

>actually thinking Germany was good
always knew this board was shit

It's pretty much for the most part full of either low socio economic people who are fed propaganda to turn them ultra nationalistic. Or middle class ultra nationalistic people.

Hello putin

Germany was fucking terrible and deserved to be actually last place.

The song was okay but the stage was by far the best

This

t. Australian Republican

Germany by no means should of won or even been in the top 10. But they shouldn't of come dead last

>people who join the army weren't smart enough to go to uni or even do a trade and therefore are usually braindead

well yeah, everyone knows that.

only watched a few but the spanish song was miles better than dami or the dogshit winner imo

Aren't you Aussies not native of that land too faggot?

fantastic retort friend, bravo

>france managed to get sixth place with a garbage song
Eurovision more like Fraudvision

desu I liked Ukraine and Georgia best

yep, those two were hands down the best of the night

bulgaria and russia were decent also but rather overrated

Of course they are. The way their skin turns lobster red in their own country's sun is a natural adaptation to frighten off predators

bulgaria was alright, Russia had 10/10 visuals but the song didn't live up to them

At the end of the day the UK has actual international music superstars that they could win this thing every year with but they like to be good sports about it

No, not at all really.

Her beats just sounded like grime speeded up, which leaves no room for the MC. The beats should be created at the fast tempo they sound. This way, the grooves in the rhythm allow for unusual flows that would normally be associated with a RAGGA MC.

Who gives a shit about this degenerate competition.

If we had a retarded black trans minority in a wheelchair with a mediocre voice "we" would've won that competition.

Australia in the past 2 years has gotten more points than the UK in the past 16 years combined.

This. Latvia and Belgium too.