I just had a sleep paralysis episode and I am fucking terryfied I opened my eyes and I saw the devil infront of my face...

I just had a sleep paralysis episode and I am fucking terryfied I opened my eyes and I saw the devil infront of my face looking at me with a smile and with blood going out of his eyes. I didn't know hallucinations can be this fucking realistic

hug me Sup Forums i need it

Other urls found in this thread:

forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=3656177&highlight=par�lisis del sue�o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how long did it last? I've always wanted to experience this. sounds exciting

Go to a church my good friend

Your going to die soon and go to hell

Sorry op, but your fucked

hey

>he thinks that's bad
Mate, that was a hallucination. Before I seen a white fave in the corner of my room.

You weren't hallucinating.

Half a minute then I closed my eyes and go under my blanket for about 5 minutes then I opened them a bit and I was back to normal

do white faces scare you, Ahmed?

there was actual bleeding from your eyes? or was that a part of your hallucination? also, how did you go under the blanket when you were paralysed?

>start having vivid, lifelike, lucid dreams
>start feeling "trippy" occasionally
>need to sit and remember how i got here to figure out if i'm dreaming or not

i saw my brother with neck artery sliced and with blood spraying everywhere fallin at the door of my room and i couldn't do anything

Then I was downstairs one night getting a drink. Lights were all off. Looked out the kitchen window and I just see a snow white face looking back. I froze with fear

I remember waking up but when I put my hand on the bed, a bunch of spiders crawled from behind it onto my skin, covering my body, drowning me with nothing left but my screams which woke me up.

Blood was in his eyes not in my eyes, it's just an hallucination ofc

I was paralized because of terror I think, I could move under my blanket after a while

I had that once. It wasn't anything really bad and I was less lucid than most people but still aware of my awake-ness. Anyway it was just this inexplicable panic, heart racing really fast and I couldn't move, and I felt a sense of doom or terror or something even though I was conscious I was in my house at like noon and I had just gone to sleep for a little nap some time earlier. Anyway I also thought I heard glass breaking. But I didn't experience any real hallucinations.

ah, I misread. take care, fäm

Kek, i had i a couple of times but i never saw anything except for my bedroom door opening and closing. I tried to stay in it but the feeling is so uncomfortable i had to snap out of it. It's only your own brain filling the gaps and fucking with you spainbro don't worry. Try to kiss it next time.

Your brain paralyzes your body every night so you dont hurt yourself in sleep

Why did you sleep at 10pm ?

It's not my first paralysis either but this is the first time I have an hallucination

and believe me it's incredibly realistic. he even had a shadow projecting perfectly in the wall,

I had this happen to me twice while taking fluvoxamine. I had to stop taking it because I was afraid I had become legitimately insane. I had birds coming out of my mouth all night. When I shut my mouth I could hear their tiny little bones being crushed inside so I had to leave it open all night.

being a neet makes my sleep schedule a mess

that will show you to stop taking siestas all day Manolo

i used to wake up with scratches all over my body....when i was little i thought that some witches are doing that to me

Very interesting, it sounds awful indeed but id like to experience it just for the keks. I'm an 'hallucination guy' though i love me some LSD and mushrooms. This week ill try DMT.

By the way, was the demon like creature sitting on your chest/stomach ?

It's scary even knowing that it's not real

I think that if that was my first one I would had a heart attack. Or if I was a religious person.

i tried marijuana a long time ago, when I was 15. i had some reality distorsions but not even the 1% of this realism.

i've always wanted to experience it too
my life is so boring that i can't even experience a sleep paralysis
have you done something extraordinary before going to bed that night? i want to try it

Cannabis is not meant to be a hallucinogenic

It can be if you've done actual hallucinogenics before.

I've had this as well with a shadow figure. I felt like I couldn't breath when I tried to scream I couldn't. Then I woke up with tears in my eyes.

I was like 10 when this happened though.

oh, really? I've done shrooms once but I didn't hallucinate. and I've smoked tonnes of weed. still never hallucinated

that's pretty scary bth

Nope, but he was really close to me

I tried my best at pic related

>be asleep, having nachtmahr
>can't remember how it went, but i had a feeling of being chased in the dark
>open my eyes- while asleep- to make me wake up
>still asleep (kinda) and paralyzed, but seeing my computer chair in the dim light, with a t-shirt hanging over it
>FREAK THE HELL OUT
>I was clearly only looking at a t-shirt hanging over my chair, but it was like looking right into hell, undescribeable terror, which eventually woke me up
Fucking cerebellums, they just make up random shit, and sometimes you crap yourself

I understand. If by any chance it happens again try to think it away. Incredibally hard i'd imagine but i think it's possible. Or just cover yourself with blankets indeed ;^) personally i can snap out of it by trying to punch or push my arm with all my force forward. I can move with a lot of effort.

Go to the Netherlands and try mushrooms. I'm not joking.

kek wtf

>have you done something extraordinary before going to bed that night? i want to try it
Yes. I went to sleep earlier than I usually do

your penis is tiny

>half a minute
>i was alright 5 minutes later
you were lucky then, i had one that lasted for several hours, but at the time i didnt realize it.I was stuck in such a terror that the only thing that made me realize time was moving forward was that the sun was coming up.
Shit sucks lad, i saw imps in my paralysis

why is there a bike in your room, don't you have a garage

>DMT
I want to try it but I don't know where to get it without getting too deep in shit

was it too cold or too hot that night?
thank you but i want to try sleep paralysis, not hallucinations caused by drugs

thats a huge room lad

if I had that thing near for hours I would die or get mentally insane

did you had hallucinations or was just paralysis?

I don't :^(

Hot, but as the whole summer, that why the fan

It's not huge actually but I suck at drawing things

But it's kinda hard I think, mushrooms work better. And believe me, it's not just hallucinations.

It was. I just couldn't move

You could extract it from a lot of plants, i've read it's not that hard. I'm sure the needed plants are common in chile. Google it my friend.

my father used to touch my private parts i guess my childhood memories caused this
during sleep paralysis, i saw him raping my sister in front of me :(

Depersonalization is great m8, i had one episode that lasted like 2 months.

paralysis at first,i would guess for 10-30 minutes, than i managed to get up.
But i was awaken from a nightmare to begin with, was stuck in such a stance that i wasnt sure if i was awake or not(but i was, definitly didnt lucid dream that shit)
Even when i was up homewer, i remember just sitting down at the corner of my room and trembling for a couple of minutes, get back to my senses, and check the door (thorugh the key hole ofc)(saw those fuckers outside my room as well, moving around)
The fact that bats nest up next to my window wasnt too nice as well, they make a lot of sound when its just before morning.
I couldnt sleep well for the rest of the week

hell dude
i'm sorry

Repeat after me bismillahi-rahmanirahim.

fuck :(

just kidding :DDDD
it was the other user with turkish flag you asked

I chased the darkness man all around the house with a knife trying to kill it. Everytime i saw him i froze up and couldn't do anything, shit blacked out and the chase began again.
It was coming out of fridge, trashcan, any door or box really. After some time i went back to sleep.
During the chase i felt 100% awake. Shit was crazy.

lol

lol fuck you faggot

not funny

Sounds like summoning a fucking demon dude.

used to touch as in jokingly, banter, non-sexual manner or the other way?

One time I woke up from a weird semi-lucid dream and saw a disfigured mutant version of my sister in my doorway. It's body/frame looked like pic related, with torso suspended in the air and arms/legs/neck all disproportionate and bent. Only it wasn't a robot, it had human skin and everything. I hallucinated it for like 10 minutes, it just kept walking around my room and screaming at me. I was frozen in fear the entire time.

Were you sleeping on your side or on your back? Because I heard it only happens when you sleep on your back.

What no its arabic allah will help you and all anyway I had the stuff with dark figures happen to me several times now I do a small prayer before sleeping haven't got stuff like that ever since.

yaraqımı ağzında gəzdirirdi

Why is it always something horrible like imps, harpies, hobgoblins, and demons? Why couldn't it be the face of a sweet young nymphet gently kissing you all night?

I was sleeping on my right side, as always

the only different thing I did was sleep earlier

Sikimi ye gijdıllağ qutusu

Yarisini anlamadim ama bokpostaciyi guzel siktin kardes.

gijdıllax senin atandır it :DD

I always sleep on my right side

that happens to though. have u never had a wet dream? fear just manifests itself in more prominent ways than pleasure because fear is more important to survival than pleasure is

It's not always. One time I saw my mom going in my room and getting clothes from my closet then she went while I was paralyzed and then I woke up. I asked her and that didn't happened.

It had nothing scary on it but yet it was an hallucination.

Nice siesta you had lazy unempolyed spaniard

I was just planning on sleeping why did I come to /x/ lite ?

Haha ok thanks. Will it help for a non religious pig like me though?

same

it's just suggestion

it works if you believe it works

nightmare's help alot with sleep paralysis, because usually you have such a horrible dream that it jump scares you into awakeness.But since its too sudden sometimes your brain has trouble realizing that you are in reality now and it just continues with the nightmare irl

>non religious pig
Too much haram

fuck I have nightmares every night.

Not during sleep paralysis. You can't move because you're asleep, but your eyes are open in real life and these things are appearing in your periphery as in it might as well be real. You would know the difference if it ever happened to you.

Do you believe in a creator ?
If so that should be enough.
Also if your bed is against a wall you could try sleeping facing that wall so that even when it happens that you wont see weird shit.

Yes kinda, i'd like to see mother nature as God.

Worst 3 nightmares:

1. pic related gnawing its way up my legs

2. trapped in a coffin (literally woke up scratching the paint off the wall next to my bed)

3. dogs chasing me then biting my face off

no crazy 'Jacobs ladder' tier hallucinations yet.

If you summoned Santa Claus or your favorite Teddy bear it works too

Once I saw some evil elf like creature crouching on my chest and trying to rip off my hands, if that's of any help.
Cheer up, when you have these you're more likely to have lucid dreams

my firsts sleep paralysis were the worst, now, not so much, but yes, actually it is demons
jews = incubi rape babies

if you got anxiety and your sleep schedule turned a little bit crazy you can have all the sleep paralysis you want(not really). Make sure you sleeping facing up.

ive had SP since i was little, shit is not scary anymore since i am aware when it happend and can wake myself up easy, yeah im that cool

Actually you can't really move cause you're half awake half sleeping(cant move the body while you sleeping thanks our brains who makes sure we dont get hurt and etc).

Just pray to the creator in any way you see fit but you have to mean it else it would be pointless.

Are you tipping your fedora at me bro ?

Thats literally a mare dude look it up on wikipedia.

Holy christ on a bike that's fucking neat. Had no idea these things existed in folklore. But it was very slim and dressed peter pan like. So yeah.

This guy draws what he sees in his sleep paralysis, watch it out: forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=3656177&highlight=par�lisis del sue�o