When 3rd world shitholes like Colombia, Brazil and Eastern Yuros call Americans "burgers"

>when 3rd world shitholes like Colombia, Brazil and Eastern Yuros call Americans "burgers"
Whatever helps you feel better about yourselves, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8YATqioOAM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>when 3rd world-tier american states think they are ok just cuz they are in america

t. burger

Outside of Mississippi, which states are "3rd world-tier"?
Because, I can assure you my state is one of the richest with high standard of living in the country.

>when Americans get rustled from being called burger

What about that placed that tried to put warning stickers on books about evolution?

stay triggered, burger

Detroit is 5th world

Pretty soon your country will be printing their books in Arabic, so you're one to talk.

t. West Virginian

Half of south and midwest, maybe not all are 3rd world, but max second. I'm not trying to offend you, this is just my conclusion based on ma-any videos I've watched about america.

Oh yeah, forgot about that shithole.

>midwest
>3rd world
>because of the videos I've watched
What the fuck am I reading?

And the south at it's worst is better than many other countries. And it's really only the super rural parts of the south that are bad. The rest is just like the rest of the USA.

Almost heaven, West Virginia

>when

It's weird when brazilians and mexcrements use the >American education meme. They live in slums and still practice witchcraft.

Maybe they're being ironic.

I dated a Brazilian for a while. I really liked her, but she was dumb as fuck. And she went to college there.

Burger is a compliment. It's a delicious food that's massively popular around the planet and inside our country.

Burger is a bit fat.

>americlap """"""education""""""

lmao, you cannot make this shit up

t. West Virginian

and you made a thread about it to show us that you're not butthurt at all, I see...

>mexican
>talking shit on an American

Ironic seeing how many of you trash try your best to get in this country.

>mfw american teens are compaining about algebra, how it is complicated and useful.
>mfw gender studies is actual subject.

Yeah it's is massively popular everywhere indeed

among pleb folks.

youtube.com/watch?v=X8YATqioOAM&feature=youtu.be
hilary clinton trying to hide her health from you, she looks like a noodle!!!!!

i honestly thought gender studies were a meme fo a while

>mfw americans think Colombia or Brazil are 3rd world shitholes
They end up really surprised whenever they go to these countries. Keep believing that if that makes you feel better

t. united statian

We can call you whatever we want to because you don't even have a name.
And no, "american" doesn't count.
You have some options, like united statian, amerifat, amerilard, or the newer shartinmart.

Certainly a shit private college.

When the fuck has anyone from this country used that shitty insult? I actually cringe when euros use that to "insult" americans

I'm Serbian Ave I have traveled and lived over all of the Balkans and eastern Europe and central America in my youth via diplomatic family.

Regardless of my thoughts on which country is the most deserving of pride, I can honestly tell you that being white in America almost guarantees you a comfier existence than anywhere else, materially. You can't beat suburban life on the outskirts of Washington DC, man.

Yup this is totally a test from a regular American public school
Yup there are totally 'gender studies' classes in American high schools

You can cherry pick anywhere to look shitty and it's much easier to do with your countries. You and I both know ours is the better place to live at the end of the day.
T. Butthurt american

*And, not ave

whatcha gonna do about it, gaiboi?

Honestly I just get hungry when I hear that.

>tfw burger is your favorite food
>tfw you are opposite of amerifat and underweight

Feelsgoodman?

Shut the fuck up Amerifat

>Christmas Austria

I like Polen.

Sup Forums told me that in detroit and baltimore third worlders would feel at home tbqh senpai

>being this much in denial

"American" is literally what people from the United States of AMERICA have been called since the beginning.

Congolombians and other South Americans get so triggered by that it's hilarious.

American=Person from the USA. Deal with it, faggot.

We're Americans, you're Colombian, people from other countries have their own names. South Americans seem to have a hard time with this concept and I don't know why.

It was Universidade de Sorocaba in SP. Is that a shit private college?

>sandnigger

Post invalid

And Sup Forums is a reliable source for information, you're right. Believe everything you read here, what could go wrong?

I'm being serious. You come here with a lot of preconceptions about the place but once you're here you realize it's comfy as fuck. I've witnessed it m8

>Whatever helps

>German humor

People literally go to your country for drugs and prostitutes.

Why are y*nks so stupid?

Really. I've seen lots of old american couples strolling through the old town in Cartagena and young americans riding bikes on the ciclovia. Sure, there are some degenerates, but they're a tiny percentage

It sure hasn't stopped literally millions of your countrymen from wanting to come here.

Funny how it's not the other way around, since we're so stupid apparently.

congrats on getting literally baited, dumb sharters, literally no country is as stupid as you

>literally too stupid to defend their border

lmao senpai, lmao, you are so stupid you proved yourself wrong

>falling for the slum meme

American education.

We'll see whose stupid when the wall goes up and you can't just send us your trash anymore.

My old gf from Brazil literally told me not to come to Brazil to visit her family because she said it was dangerous. I told her I've seen many dangerous places in my travels through Asia and Europe but she was adamant that Brazil was that fucking terrible I should never come.

Honestly, I'm curious now to see how bad it is, even though we're not together and I don't give a shit about where she's from.

>Amerishart
>first world
>kaboom everyday
Pick two.

>so stupid he belives trump will win

lmao

>SE Asian
>brown
>muslim
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

go on youtube and search the name of her town. I'm inclined to think she exaggerated a bit

lol, I live close to Sorocaba and never heard of this shit

yeah it's pretty funny actually.
p.s. russia is a 3rd world shithole too

It was Sao Paulo, the western part or district or whatever they call it there. Supposedly that's the nice part of the city too and she didn't want me to come.

>imblyign
>Amerishart education
>first world education
>jew monies
Talk about white trash proud of jew master

>Detroit
>state
Try again lad

Never heard of the university? Or never heard of graduates from there being dumb as rocks like she was?

Honestly I just googled a university in Sorocaba and that's what came up. Not sure the specific one just that's where she studied.

I hate Jews, why do you assume I like Jews? And why am I "white trash"?

>tell a united states citizen the term "American" isn't correct
>watch as they sperg about it

why is it so easy?

You got BLACKED bro lmao

I think there is a unicamp in Sorocaba which is a pretty good university, what you have to understand if it's not stem it's really easy to study in these good university.
but the university of Sorocaba is called UNISO and honestly never heard of it.

Good thread american brother

Because it literally is correct. You're the ones who sperg.

Burger

yet united state citizenship says "united state citizen" or "citizenship" not "american citizen"

>I hate muslim, why do you assume I am muslim?
>And why am I "brown"?

Yankee

What else would we call ourselves?

>United Mexican States
>called a "Mexican"

>United States of America
>called an "American"

But for some reason Mexicans have a hard time understanding this concept.

our citizenship doesn't say "citizen of mexican states", yours do

I like being called burger
burgers are good

it's much better than being a nigger

>every presidential address ever
>"My fellow Americans"
get over it

youre wrong unitedstatestian

>every american president gets his citizenship wrong

my condolences

>USA
>referred to typically as either "United States" or "America"
>United States citizenship
>this is somehow confusing to a Mexican

Are you pretending to be retarded?

>Unitedstatestian thinking he's correct
lmoa

>Republic of Panama
>called Panamanian

>called American

This confuses the Panamanian too, apparently.

>United States citizenship

thats right, the correct term is "united states citizen" it says so in the birth certificates

they're eternally asshurt over this
pity them

Aaaaaaand?

>post about how they sperg when you point it out
>they LITERALLY sperg about it

it doesn't say "american citizen"??

>Nationality
>UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

LMAOOO

I have absolutely no idea what half of these flags even are. If you're not American, Australian, Canadian, Mexican, Chinese, or English, then I have 0 clue where you're from. Probably some 3rd world shitholes. How the fuck are they even on the internet?

>it's another "I'm proud to be ignorant" burger shartpost

>think ironic shitposting is unironic

I'm not being ironic. I legit have no idea who replied to me.

>French
>un Américain
>Dutch
>Amerikaan
>Japanese
>(アメリカ人 amerika-jin
>Filipino
>Amerikano
>Hebrew
>אמריקא
>Arabic
>أمريكي
>Russian
>aмepикaнeц or aмepикaнкa

The rest of the world gets it, not sure why Mexicans can't grasp the concept.