/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Previous thread >GREAT NEWS
All versions of uTorrent 3.x and higher BTFO. While 2.x exhibits these entrypoints, it lacks the endpoints.
bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=1524
lock.cmpxchg8b.com/utorrent-crash-test.html
lock.cmpxchg8b.com/Ahg8Aesh.html

At the very least, set net.discoverable to false under Advanced and disable WebUI, restart client.
If you can load localhost:10000 , even if it says 'invalid request', you are allegedly vulnerable.
Some argue the exploit hits a dead end in 2.2.1, and is completely absent from 1.6.1. But that shit's from 2007.

>THE BLACKLIST
GGn, PTP 3.x (≤ 2.x approved), RED 3.x (2.x will be phased out), AB, BakaBT 3.x (≤ 2.x approved), OT

If this concerns you, consider switching to
↳queueStalledmeme: qbforums.shiki.hu/index.php/topic,3224.0.html
↳Deldonteventhinkabouthavingover100torrents: github.com/Laharah/deluge-uTorrentImport
↳Transmission: github.com/mikedld/bt-migrate
↳Headless Autism: btpd, transmission-daemon + Remote GUI
↳Non-curry: rTorrent

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

drizzywap.bandcamp.com/track/getting-buffer
drizzywap.bandcamp.com/track/go-go-whatcuck-rangers-interlude
drizzywap.bandcamp.com/track/an-invite-in-the-hand-rajeeshs-pain
drizzywap.bandcamp.com/track/started-as-a-user
drizzywap.bandcamp.com/track/stay-streamin
drizzywap.bandcamp.com/track/fire-emoji-pt-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

halp

GGn has re-added 2.2.1,
Please continue being a bunch of mouth-breathing retards, AB devs.

So has JPS. AB staff is fucking retarded.

No, only FLAC is allowed
I was just shitposting about the lossless mp3, it's not a real thing
People forget to take off the mp3 allowed format, that's all

It's like they are politics or something, "oooh can't have our users questions our decisions ever, better double down."

Ever since aldy left and AB got new staff they've been being cunty like that. Fuck them. AB staff is never wrong and can never be questioned.

When creating a request, nothing is filled in as far as format goes - so you can't really forget to uncheck mp3. You deliberately have to add it yourself.

AnimeTorrents is waiting for ya pajeet, don't let the door hit you on the way out

Well that's confusing
I'd guess you'd follow the description then

Just fucking ask the requester prior to filling then? you fucking autists need to be handheld through everything

t. proton

If he went through the effort in the description to say that it's "lossless only" i don't think he'd accept mp3

who else eating popcorn watching all the squirming pootorrent pajeets run to qgodtorrent like the rapefugees all over europe? ahahaha we laughin at em

Did Drizzy really get arrested?

Was hasn't AB whitelisted 2.2.1 again?

Animefags love suffering.

who the fuck is Drizzy

Notorious ptg shitposter. Someone said he got arrested in the last thread. Is McAdams and the rest of the people from old ptg still around or did everyone fuck off?

Spaghetti owns their bitch ass

fuck off, weeb

spagcancer sucks ass, he doesn't own it

Anime was a mistake.

Mutorrent is shit get use to it

fucking neons i swear to god
If You're Reading This Then Pls Seed is his magnum opus, but everyone on /ptg/ is obligated to listen to all off his material.

This is essential Drizzy, if you haven't listened to at least these then you're not qualified to post on /ptg/
drizzywap.bandcamp.com/track/getting-buffer
drizzywap.bandcamp.com/track/go-go-whatcuck-rangers-interlude
drizzywap.bandcamp.com/track/an-invite-in-the-hand-rajeeshs-pain
drizzywap.bandcamp.com/track/started-as-a-user
drizzywap.bandcamp.com/track/stay-streamin
drizzywap.bandcamp.com/track/fire-emoji-pt-2
Some of his other hits include but are not limited to:
In Da Swarm - His first release and a timeless classic.
Whatcd Mod - A display of Drizzy's masterful flow, able to handle any instrumental you throw at him.
Just Another Day on /ptg/ - One of Drizzy's most violent tracks, showing what he's capable of if you anger him.
1:1 - Drizzy's realest track, lyrics that will resonate with any /ptg/ denizen.

give invite

AT's layout is horrible. Better to just start a real anime tracker and get that sweet, sweet donation money.

>tfw put out a request on RED for a rare african album some dude that locks his files on SLSK wanted to trade for another album I wanted to use to fill a request. (and then earned some 24GB of upload)
It's an abstract kind of feel

>only 1 more month until BTN and PTP

Today I uploaded 2.11GB on RED. How about you, user?

AB has the hottest female staff members

There's only one female on the entire site.

If they were female they'd have allowed 2.2.1, they are real men.

You can never leave

I just use it to download... research books, you feck. Not to watch animoo.

utter shit, cringe as fuck.

hello fuckheads, there'll never be a client as comfy as 2.2.1
get fucked

>hello fuckheads, there'll never be a client as comfy as 2.2.1

go play your games, winbabby

2.2.1 is only still used due to herd mentality

so what do I use if I was a windows babby using 2.2.1

Keep using 2.2.1, tracker staff will see how many seeds they lost and will backpedal. Like GGn did. Like JPS did. Like the rest will.

Well if the only thing I lose is AB then who cares. Will RED cave? They are "phasing it out"

Don't forget OppaiTime!

2.2.1 is pretty absurdly popular. It depends on how much of their seeds they're willing to risk losing, because people who seed a ton of shit do so habitually, not because they desperately need the buffer.

basically
>ban 2.2.1
>retention tanks
>unban 2.2.1
>pretend you weren't a bandwagoning idjit

Who?

>because people who seed a ton of shit do so habitually, not because they desperately need the buffer.
That's what I do. I run 2.2.1 and just seed everything I download. I'm a hoarder and I download slow enough that perpetual seeding slow stuffs covers all buffer I need.

another day another 0mb upload on red

Yeah, it's what I do, too. So do a lot of people who use 2.2.1 - it's lightweight and feature-rich, so it enables this kind of behavior. Plus, lots of people who use 2.2.1 have been using trackers for a while and know the etiquette - seed more. Trackers have to ask themselves if these are the people that they want less of.

How many torrents do you have in 2.2.1? I've got like ~500 across 10 TB and have never had any issues. I've tried other clients but always seem to go back to 2.2.1

it just werkz

312c uses uT 2.2.1. End of debate.

I've got 1739 of them, across [fucked if I know how many] TB. Just the active ones on forced seed. I tried Vuze back when I knew fuck all about torrent clients, then tried to get a feel for Deluge and qBit, but for some reason, didn't like them. That was a while ago, don't remember why.

Honestly, I'd consider switching if this uTorrent ban wasn't being shilled to hell and back. But it's being forced here and on trackers, so something's up.

2.2.1 is what happens when everyone on the internet tells you 2.2.1 is the best client and to use it for 10 years
now it has a cult

I was seeding hundreds of torrents on AB with 2.2.1, 20% of which had 3 or less seeds. I will not migrate them to any other client and I have enough buffer to download everything I want for years and stop seeding right after the HnR requirement.

>312c uses uT 2.2.1. End of debate.

But he is hated.

>2.2.1 is what happens when everyone on the internet tells you 2.2.1 is the best client and to use it for 10 years
>now it has a cult

Blacklist it on all private trackers.

Cult destroyed.

He's not a clueless retard who pretends to read a bug report and believes what others tell him.

>light on resources
>connects to peers faster than any other client
>beautiful gui
literally the greatest client that ever was

Only because nobody's made anything that equals it.
I tried qB when Sup Forums was shilling it 24/7. Its performance wasn't there. This incident now has dozens of 2.2.1 users trying qB. Guess what they're saying? Its performance isn't there.
Deluge isn't an equal in terms of basic file management features. (and its default Classic interface is broken and will use ridiculous CPU doing nothing.)
Transmission? Never tried it so I can't say, but it seems someone's botted version is recommended which isn't a good sign.

Same thing. I'm set enough to not really care about seeding the torrents I had plugged into 2.2.1. I can start fresh and AB can keep its rules and noseeds.

If AB keeps it banned I'll see about getting together with the Nyaa.si guys about creating a new private tracker.

>Ask for invite for NWCD on PtP's invite forum.
>Weeks go by and I forget about it
>Invite is sent to me.
>I see the email at like midnight and am too tired to set up account and plan to do it the next day
>click link in email
>Invite has expired because I waited 24 hours before clicking the link
I guess I'm too much of a normie to be a part of this tracker since I'm not sitting by my computer 24/7 refreshing my inbox for weeks.

there's trackers that give you a mere 8 hours to register or you're fucked, 24 hours is more than enough

I come to this general for the first time in months to see if you fags are laughing and mocking AB staff. It's nice to see that you are. You're still alright, /ptg/. Respect.

To be fair, who doesn't have email notifications on their phone?

People without a smartphone.

nwcd is pretty much dead anyway

>implying I send it to my personal email
I send them to a proton mail and I don't have that linked to my phone.

another day another 10mb uploaded to red

Pathetic. i've upped 65tb this week alone. Why aren't you seeding and uploading your own torrents?

>I send them to a proton mail and I don't have that linked to my phone.

Just install the protonmail app you dumb nigger.

t. meyer ratioberg

nwcd is literally worse than waffles. don't waste your time

Nah. This ratio is 100% organic and home grown.

Why? I don't need it

Is KG even useful considering everything can be found on rutracker anyway?

Use k-9 you stupid faggot

>NWCD

Literally nothing of value was lost

nah

>nwcd
>not absolutely based
Stay on XanaX

Nope. Just delete all of your private tracker accounts. Everything can be found on rutracker.

Protonmail charges for IMAP support to clients like K9 you dumb faggot. He needs to install the app.

Can you find SpongeBob SquarePants S1-3 English subbed?

yah

I never seed, fuck you all.

black guy I work with wanted an invite to what. I almost gave him one until he said he never seeds

What does his skin color have to do with it, you piece of racist shit?

>expecting niggers to contribute to society much less trackers

hol up so youze sayin we wuz leechers n shit

Thank you for pointing it out user

you know why

Obviously, him being a nigger is directly related to having parasitic, nigger habits that translate into usage of torrent trackers. Did you not understand something? Nigger.

>I've found their (APOLLO) backend to be somewhat more reliable than their frontend. Have you tried connecting directly? Works like a charm.
what did beats mean by this?

*closes your invite thread*

you're quite literally proving his point, /cultmembers/

seems you did need it

half the sites that still allow ut 2.x are telling their users to start migrating and somehow they still think everything is fine
get over your baby duck syndrome already and migrate you autistic idiot

The API?

>the absolute state of cucktorrent fags

>are telling their users to start migrating
No they aren't.