rateyourmusic.com/list/SGwinn/books_i_refuse_to_read/
rateyourmusic.com/~Brainmole
rateyourmusic.com/list/Qwerty100/the_hipster_collection/
rateyourmusic.com/~Solar_Monument
rateyourmusic.com/~katelynn
rateyourmusic.com/~closeitjohn
rateyourmusic.com/~RNG
rateyourmusic.com/~Miklak
rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=SGwinn,Zucconelli,Brainmole,Qwerty100,Solar_Monument,katelynn,closeitjohn,RNG,Miklak
rateyourmusic.com/~Acidtabloid
rateyourmusic.com/~EtInArcadiaEgo
rateyourmusic.com/~TheTrueMithrandir
rateyourmusic.com/~Erikwithafro
rateyourmusic.com/collection/closeitjohn/reviews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the point of these kinds of ratings?

god lord

Literally 245 profile pictures with god memes and quotes. Jesus christ.

rateyourmusic.com/collection/SGwinn/stag/evil/
>these are tagged as "evil"

he gave My Sweet Lord by George Harrison a .5 because he disagrees with Harrison's spiritual beliefs

why is this so fucking funny

man, religious people are crazy

laughed

kek

does he accept requests? i want her/him to make a review about it and call it degenerate and evil and 1 star it

ayy

To provide smaller increments between the albums they seem worthy. .5 for these guys usually just means "forgettable" or "not worth listening"

However, it really fucks up the rating system, and it doesn't separate the bad from the abysmal like rating systems should. So don't do it.

Fuck, I love this chick.

rateyourmusic.com/list/SGwinn/no__not_for_me_/

autistic and religious - a truly beautiful combination. who makes a list of things like this?

rateyourmusic.com/~Zucconelli

>Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
>The Addams Family
Would love to see her reasons for these

Who give an album you like a low rating because of their positive rating system?

rateyourmusic.com/list/SGwinn/books_i_refuse_to_read/

why does she hate harry potter so much ffs

>rateyourmusic.com/list/SGwinn/books_i_refuse_to_read/
because religion

holy moly

rateyourmusic.com/~Brainmole

holy shit
>
Genres High in Experience Points

gabber, grind, tardcore, hillbilly surf, anonymous noise, p-funk, breakcore, o.g. dub, spazzy rock, prank callers, scatgrind, nu-metal, cosmic rock, progressive synth, medieval music, exotica, gaming soundtracks, brutal prog, extreme music, lo-fi trance, sick rock, rippin' thrash, weirdo lo-fi, deep acid, severe outsider, evil doom, o.g. doom, trippy ambient, black ambient/dark ambient, ritualistic music, cosmic tones, fucked up blues, galactic disco, mad breakbeat 'ardkore, junglists, outcast EBM, digital hardcore, happy hardcore, speedcore, splittercore, spacesynth, '90s acid, Detroit tekno, wonky shit, blotter trance, creepy children's music, parodies/comedy rock, satire and poor taste, novelty works, zolo, psychobilly, filthy horror punks, costume rock, dirtbag thrashcore, pv, noisecore, cybergrinders, japanese hxcx, goregrind, splatterpunk bands, glam punk, avant-garage, acid punk and acid hicks, intense psychedelia, heavy prog and avant prog, zeuhl commandos, kosmische, Canterbury bards, '90s noise rock, stoner jams, Satanic metal, war metal, demonic music, sludge, D&D metal, intelligent dance music, chiptune, industrial rock, shock rock, British metal, television soundtracks, jingles, gothic metal, death metal, paganistic shit, avant-garde heavy metal, dissonant rock, experimental work, HNW, noise cassettes, brainbustin' math rock, no-fi, burnout music, grebo, horror synths, circuit bending, synth punks, New Weird America, NWW list, warped folk, neofolk, vaporwave, cybernetic pop music, Japanese pop stars, shibuya-kei, Chinese rock underground, net noise, net drone, glitch works, new age clasics, neo new age, sound collage, plunderphonics, Oswaldians, dungeon synth, Berlin school, free improv noise, horrorcore, clown & circus music, power electronics and noise, hate music, industrial metal, electro-industrial, experimental world music, experimental turntablism, early electronic music, cassette

seems like an asshole but at least he has good taste

She sounds so pure...

this guy seems hella cool

the idea behind it is that nobody cares if an album is 1.0 bad or 0.5 bad because either way you're saying 'dont listen to this', so in a way it makes more sense to just shove anything not worth listening to into one category and using your other ratings to distinguish between levels of recommendation.

rateyourmusic.com/list/Qwerty100/the_hipster_collection/
He probably got cucked by a basic hipster or something

Witchcraft is evil is it not?

at least warn us with CRINGE THREAD or something. shit, man

i'm on the fucking floor rn

Here's another self-important retard, the entire profile is an embarrassment
rateyourmusic.com/~Solar_Monument

ok look at this shit
is this a sonemic thing?
/
how is this anything but a downgrade?

you can get to further pages by changing the URL but christ why would the even change that

lmao

>chick
she's literally on her 50s

rateyourmusic.com/~katelynn
rateyourmusic.com/~closeitjohn
rateyourmusic.com/~RNG
rateyourmusic.com/~Miklak (if youve ever been to the genre queue)

>RYM in the 80s

they aren't wrong

I'm not sure that the millions dying in Africa are contracting HIV because they've heard promiscuous music.

favorite albums of profiles posted itt: rateyourmusic.com/find/userchart?usernames=SGwinn,Zucconelli,Brainmole,Qwerty100,Solar_Monument,katelynn,closeitjohn,RNG,Miklak

>Denzel Curry - King of the Mischievous South
wasn't expecting that one

lmao all that shitty metal he frothes over
what a truly unhappy person

I love this chick

She hates being challenged musically and lyrically, and only lives in her own little bubble of entertainment and Christianity. But I just can't hate her.

She's like a blobfish, it's pathetic, but you can't really hate it for what it is.

Do you stand behind this idea? Because although I get it I'd never see my own ratings as "levels of recommendation" but rather as a scale of how much I enjoyed a certain release. I would never give general recommendations, especially to people I don't know.

see also: rateyourmusic.com/~Acidtabloid

FKA jspilla/Slaydunderhead

I think she was arguing with somebody in the forums and they got a ban or warning or something for asking her if she's ever had sex before

lol

>Power Metal:
>all of them

kek

You can take solace in the fact that people who do this have the weight of their ratings reduced.

lmao, I hope he gets struck by a car tomorrow

But The Bluest Eye was such a great book

Autism is the 21st century equivalent of witches.

Jesus christ

My rating curve is autistic as fuck. I'm embarrassed by how many five star ratings I have.

rateyourmusic.com/~EtInArcadiaEgo

I just don't understand.

>liking music
>autistic

what has this board come to

Is it really this important for users to have a low average rating? Jesus.

Miklak and OilslickLeviathan both are horrific, good luck trying to get a genre past those two. why are people like these even mods?

so you think an organizational motive is out of the question here ?

what's wrong with it?

Nothing wrong with autism

Actually liking music a lot is autistic if we're going to act like autism really is a thing, because it's common for autists to feel things really intensely but not be able to explain why. It's also common for their lives to be destroyed by this pointless fucking diagnoses and feel outcast all their lives.

>2000 artists added to the database
>1500 releases
impressive

>lyrics matter
Opinion discarded

why did he leave some ratings unused? he could easily move all of them up, except i guess the 'active dislike' one

The comment box is even worse. He's literally a walking meme

...that would still leave ratings unused

yeah, but why intentionally use the low ratings when you can use... the higher ratings? just to spite?

>rateyourmusic.com/collection/SGwinn/stag/evil/
>not recognizing an obvious troll account

What's the point in artificially raising the score? An album that you feel ambivalent about shouldn't be a 3.5. That fucks with the average

Actually I think it's 0.
I read somewhere that weights were basically binary.

Q U A D S
U
A
D
S

speak the truth

i love you (yes i do)

lmao

Reminder that Mr. Bungle's self titled album is given a 5/5 by him

rateyourmusic.com/~TheTrueMithrandir

Dude has some killer great lists though

>2000 artists added to the database
not a troll account my friend

I remember first finding this list months ago, it's fucking insane the amount of time and shit he put into this, kek

these people have all definitely been diagnosed with autism

Can she be any more white?

>sporkcore
makes sense

jesus christ, I'm pretty sure that the irony is lost on him

Not the guy you're replying to but I just don't use anything below 2. Anything negative goes in 2.0, 2.5 is neutral, 3.0-5.0 is different levels of positive.

>that freakout all the way through "other comments"
just a bunch of trying hard to be tumblr quotes, whilst deeply rejecting everything that it stands for and all that comes with it

.... but writing this list makes him an hipster...

rateyourmusic.com/~Erikwithafro
this dude's in Vektor

look at this faggot's 0.5's kek

>Godbless You! Sneezy Emperor
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>all hip hop albums he's rated are 1.0 or 0.5
>except the one by the white group
typical metal bigot

yea imagine that, someone out there doesn't like your favorite Sup Forumscore albums

your "kek" bit is just the icing on the cake too

Glad to see there's still some people out there that don't suck off Sup Forumscore and meme rap

her track ratings are my favorite part of her profile honestly
she takes the time to just go to album pages and rate a 0.5 to tracks that contain a bad word or a reference to sex or satan on the title

Why don't rating sites use a positive/negative star system? Like, if you think an album is forgettable, you can just give it a 0, but if you actively dislike an album, you give it a negative score. I know some autists would still abuse this, but it's got to be better than the 0-5 scale.

Rym lets you make your scale whatever the hell you want

yeah memetal is so much better innit
noontide greatest album of all time ImI

rateyourmusic.com/collection/closeitjohn/reviews

this guy got mugged by a clown and has recurring nightmares about being in a circus tent. so miserable. im sure he lurks here.