JUST

JUST

What went wrong?

They don't make jeans baggy enough anymore

It just doesn't sound the same when the band doesn't have to bend down to pick up their trousers every few seconds

left to right
Seinfeld
Costanza
Kramer
Elaine

they were never fucking good in the first place

also people age theyre about 54

>second to left
M8....

it really does look like a press shot for a sitcom

They sold out, the new single is for money and literally nothing else. Ian Brown proved he is capable of writing decent lyrics on his solo album "The World Is Yours". They literally created the new song with the intent for it to sell a lot of records and get quite a lot of radio play which it is getting.

They used to be somewhat good looking (for northerners)

why doesn't montie like this song it seems like it would appeal to his shit taste chav oasis loving brit-pop ass

>Minimal effort in song writing.
It's one riff, and one over-used chord progression with a probably improvised solo in the middle of it.
>Absolutely shite lyrics
I mean, they weren't known for their lyrics, but they're absolutely bottom of the barrel stuff here.
>Bass is boring
Barely audible in the mix, and what can be heard mostly follows the root note. Mani always had great basslines, and they could have just as well not had him on it.
>Boring drums
It's basically a straight beat. Great drums was one of the selling points of the Roses and they just have him play a basic repetitive beat.
>Production
Doesn't suit them at all really. And I think there's clipping on the drums from when I heard it, but I can't be arsed to look it up to check.

It sounds like something on a car commercial. I didn't have high hopes for them to have a big comeback, but this is shockingly bad. I wouldn't be surprised if their label hassled them to make a new song, and they just spent a few hours knocking this out.

Not only that it seems like they cannot be arsed to put in any effort hence the stolen riff from the fall - squid lord

not funny

KYS

Holy fuck the Inbetweeners are looking a bit rough aren't they?

Kek

Very sad, considering their debut album is the best album of the 80's

who is that? the fall?

Wait nevermind I think it's the Stone Roses

They all joined hands and built a wall