Avoid this scam

For the record, this goes out to the autists like me who know little about technology and are desperate.

There’s a subreddit known as r/hacker

The people there claim to be different hackers that will do jobs for you for money. Regardless of what post you reply to, they will not talk to you unless you contact them directly from an email address.

Yes it’s sketchy but there comes a time where we are at our most desperate and take a gamble.

So I’m here to make it clear for anyone that was wondering about said subreddit; It’s a scam. They can’t hack shit. They just scam you out of your money. Almost all of the posts and reviews you see in the subreddit are from the same people, but they try to make it look like they have a functioning market going on.

Don’t use it.

>Don't use reddit
Your point?

Leave.

Ur fault 4 being a cuck

>people on Reddit claim to be hackers for money
>it's a scam
No way.

Yes way

>hay guise you know those adverts in the back pages of people claiming to be wizards? yeah, they can't actually do magic. just thought I'd let you know the fucking obvious

2FA >that entire subreddit, CIA niggers glow in the dark you just run them over

the feds should use this as a honeypot for retards like the op

come on op, you know the drill
how much money did you sink into this?
just spill it, you'll be joining the long and illustrious Sup Forums hall of fame under the "I fucked up big time" category
remember, unlike leddit, we're all anons here

>credit score booster
can't see how that could go wrong

I don’t want to give too many details because they know who I am, but let's just say I can’t go to the movies for a while.

unlike most retards that go on reddit, 90% of us arent retarded to even consider it
you didnt need to make this thread. nobody here could ever possibly give a fuck
[spoiler]the other 10% are those retards your post is for

ooooooooh, mysterious
look out guys, these are some serious hackers

>using reddit to begin with

It’s a good place for a couple of things. Why would you just stick to one website?

That and I’m hoping some of you will avenge me by atleast reporting the subrredit.

Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen.

youre fucking dumb

Why thankyou.

christ youre such a fucking faggot

can we have some clues

>be retarded reddit memer
>want to hack the facebook of high school crush
>pay for it
>get scammed
Good for you, I hope you keep getting tricked in the future and that you never come back here, you mongoloid nigger.

>It’s a good place for a couple of things
It's a terrible site for the most part and what little good it has it just a repeat from another site.

how can someone be a mongoloid and a nigger at the same time?

I could buy an ok pc for gaming with it.

Look at OP's post and ask him.

mongoloid means retard
so
"retarded nigger"
isn't exactly a stretch
you fucking mong

dont be rude please

mongoloid nigger could refer to an chink/nigger half breed
or, as i like to call them, chiggers

that would have to be "mongol", and that's not a chink, per se
the word is "sinic"
thus: "sinic-nigger"
or,
>sniggers
but since op hasn't given a clue as to their ethinc background, you can't go around calling them that
you fucking snigger

It's more about avoiding a few than sticking to one.

Wait, someone actually fell for that?

how long will it take you to earn back the money from your disposable income only?

>It’s a scam
I fell for this too. Money's going to be tight until that Nigerian prince gets back to me.

Technically they are hackers, and you just got social engineered.

Ehh not really, they didn't get access to OP's pc or anything, they just tricked him into sending him money - that's a classic scam, not a hack.

I honestly can't tell if OP is a retard or just baiting.

>because they know who I am
Who knows who you are? The "hackers" that apparently can't hack shit according to you? If that's the case, who cares? You're not some larping little kid, are you?

My senile aunt paid some 50 year old self proclaimed "hacker genius" who worked for NASA FBI, CIA and the Rothschilds. She needed him to track down the person who stole $40k from her paypal. This guy lived at her house for free as payment for 2 months before I found out and kicked him out. Guy was just some low life dead beat with some fake papers declaring he worked for all these places and was some genius hacker pc expert. All the guy done for 2 months was watch rick and morty and other dumb cartoons and collect model trains.

Did you at least smash his model trains in front of him

They were made of brass. I kicked them out the front door but I imagine they're still repairable.

>lelddit
hahahah you fucking deserve it mate.

Why? I didn't lose any money.