Why should I use Windows or Linux if I'm happily using MacOS?

Why should I use Windows or Linux if I'm happily using MacOS?

MacOS has the best software.

Other urls found in this thread:

macrumors.com/2018/02/26/vulkan-apps-macos-ios/
Sup
macrumors.
archive.is/8ZMUq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds like you haven't touched a lignux machine before, and if you have it was an ubuntu one

is that a girl(male)?

I'm not here to convince you of anything.

that's a male girl (male[girl]) male (girl)

You shouldn't. Why should I use MacOS or Windows if I am happily using *buntu?

so you have clear fonts

Why have you to ask such stupid questions?
Use whatever is good for you, faggot.

Source on those milkers?

Use yandex.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Just GNU ok?
You dont name windows "windows slash nt" or macos "macos slash xnu"

>MacOS has the best software.
It does not - it barely supports OpenGL and as of yet does not support Vulkan at all.

you can have clear fonts on any distro too if you have a hi-ppi display which is what macs and android have

dont reply to faggoty copy pasta senpai

im stuck on an old macbook air and desu it's not that bad

then stick with it, Pubert

>which is what macs and android have
user, Android is based on Linux!

yes?

no, that's a photoshop(gimp)

mooo

Disgusting.

Sauce?

Incorrect. macrumors.com/2018/02/26/vulkan-apps-macos-ios/

>Sup Forums.org/rules
>15. All pony/brony threads, images, Flashes, and avatars belong on .

Because, I'm not gay.

It would not be false to the facts, but it is not the best thing to do. Here are the reasons we call that system version “GNU/Linux” rather than just “GNU”:

- It's not exactly GNU—it has a different kernel (that is, Linux). Distinguishing GNU/Linux from GNU is useful.
- It would be ungentlemanly to ask people to stop giving any credit to Linus Torvalds. He did write an important component of the system. We want to get credit for launching and sustaining the system's development, but this doesn't mean we should treat Linus the same way those who call the system “Linux” treat us. We strongly disagree with his political views, but we deal with that disagreement honorably and openly, rather than by trying to cut him out of the credit for his contribution to the system.
- Since many people know of the system as “Linux”, if we say “GNU” they may simply not recognize we're talking about the same system. If we say “GNU/Linux”, they can make a connection to what they have heard about.

what software exactly are you talking about? iTunes? one of the most popular audio player software used by millions of people... that does not support Vorbis, Opus or even fucking FLAC?

People using iTunes do not have those kind of files. You can't explain free men things to voluntary slaves.

>macrumors.

they don't even have their own files
archive.is/8ZMUq

Slaves are slaves.

Does Mac have ANY software?

You should use linux if you want to be happy using GNU/Linux OS.

You shouldn't.
It just works.
To be fair, it should get FLAC support in the next or so version.