Im about to buy a used laptop and I want to know if branded built in speakers are just a meme or if they really do some...

Im about to buy a used laptop and I want to know if branded built in speakers are just a meme or if they really do some difference

the speaker brands they are using are memes themselves

meme

at the end of the day they're all shitty laptop speakers

>laptop audio
>quality
Just get yourself some bookshelf speakers and a receiver to get some decent audio or use headphones

I have a Dell l502x with JBL speakers and it definitely isn't a meme, it sounds much better than most other laptops out there. Still not good enough for me though

>Still not good enough for me though
yeah because they're shitty laptop speakers

from my experience it's a matter of shit speakers
however, i found that the shiniest of the shits were some altec lansing speakers in an old toshiba satellite.
its a matter of sponsership

I had a toshiba laptop with harman kardon speaker and they sounds so much better than the average laptop speaker.

fuck off with your pointless posting, faggot
I know they are shitty laptop speakers, that's why they're not good enough for me

JBL is obviously asking Dell to advertise their shitty speakers. In return Dell might be getting the speakers at a discounted price or something. None of it has to do with the speakers' quality.

They're a step up from shitty generic laptop speakers, but it's a small step. The bigger advantage is when the audio hardware is upgraded too, not always the case though.

then how are branded speakers not a meme? they're not as shit but they're still shit, you're still paying for less shittier shit that in the end is still shit.

you dumb shit.

meme

The best you could hope for is that they're a lot louder than your average laptop speaker

Well, shit.

They licensed the brand but it's the same exact chinese speaker assembly from every laptop on the assembly line.

Do you think they're going to ship special lots of JBL speakers from the JBL fabs to the laptop factories?

Maybe some people want laptop speakers that are less shit? My laptop even has a small subwoofer and I was some kid or a housewife that just wanted to watch whatever normies watch on my laptop, then these JBL speakers would be a massive improvement over the usual tinny garbage you get on a laptop.
Now get the fuck off this website you reddit-spacing scum

But still, it's shitty laptop speakers. It's like comparing horse shit with pig shit which is better?
Doesn't matter, because it's just shit.

JBL eons are pretty based senpai.

Of course it matters, and I've just explained why in my last post. You're a legitimate autist that can't put yourself in the position of another person. Laptop speakers exist for a reason - because some people use them, so why doesn't a big improvement in their quality matter??

Meme.

t. clevo laptop with Onkyo speakers

I had a laptop with a subwoofer. $10 earphones sound better.

Just google a review of the laptop model and see what the speakers are like, faggot.

Worrying about shitty laptop speakers is like worrying about quality of coffee from these coffee vending machine. It doesn't matter, everyone expects this coffee to be shit compared to anything you can make at home.
Just like laptop shitty speakers, everyone expects it to be shit.
Get your life goals straight, stop worrying about meaningless things.

I'm not OP, so the same applies to you, really.

Just research the laptop. And make sure it's not a glorified beats audio equalizer. I noticed that bang and Olsen are pretty loud and clear.

But I'm not worried about anything.
checkmate atheist

Then you need lay off the pot. Not worrying about anything means you have no passions in life and have no drive to do anything.

You're right, that's why I'm here now, trying to piss off that user who started conversation with different user about shitty laptop speakers.
I hope he really got pissed off, that would make my day.