FLOOOOEENNSS FIX CLOVER PLS

FLOOOOEENNSS FIX CLOVER PLS

Good, mobilefags deserve to get fucked over

Hey I don't like phoneposting either, but I don't have a computer the entire day in front of me

Keep crying retard. Not only you bought a Sup Forums pass you also have to be a phone posting cuck

What's wrong with Sup Forums pass? Fuck you. I phonepost when I am not in my computer.

>What's wrong with a Sup Forums pass?
Literally NOTHING. It's a fucking relief to be able to post without worrying about the captcha
>I phonepost when I am not in my computer
Don't worry, I do the same. And it's pretty much all the time

I was posting with captcha until I got one of those in that the squares disappear and appear again. Insta Sup Forums pass after that

>defending the pass when not even 3 months ago, hiro tried to infect everyone's computers and to shut down anyone who "behaved like an archive"

this shit site doesn't deserve your money

I didn't do it for the site. I did it because I fucking hate captcha

>Passes may be used on multiple devices (computers, tablets, phones, etc), but can only be associated with one IP address at a time. For customers with dynamic IP addresses or who wish to use their Pass while on the move, you may update this IP address by re-authenticating from a new IP (currently limited to once every 30 minutes, subject to change). Note this is done automatically on devices that have already been authorized and are cookied.
Not Clover's problem

phone posters btfo

why not use dashchan? The only downside ive noticed is you cant press a button to scroll to the bottom of the thread, but the benefit of having access to a shit load of chans overweighs the minor inconveniences.
Unless clover has support for multiple chans now...

If you're not at your computer then that means you can't dedicate all your attention to forming a thoughtful and coherent post. If you can't do the previous, then most posts you make will be of low quality. If enough people do as you, then the entire board will be of low quality. Basically phoneposting is cancer and there is no excuse you can make.

FILE A FUCKING REPORT ON GITHUB YOU SPERGS

There are plenty of times where you are not in a computer and can still focus on your post.

why. I don't want the botnet to know I use clover

That's what they want you to think.

>why
so your "problem' gets fixed and you can stop shitting up the board, holy shit.
mods ban this faggot already, we're not tech support or bug forum.

Stop calling for mods and try to be an adult in your life for once. You can't handle some posts on an anonymous imageboard? This is no wonder you use Android. I've never seen such faggotry in Apple focused communities

floens is very busy. he will work on clover again in about 5 weeks.

t. floens's assistant

Man I can't get used to dashcan I don't know why

This was not me (OP) you autistic sperg.

just download clover dev

Anybody that doesn't use Dashchan is an actual retard. i don't care what your excuse is.

Clover is open source.
Why don't you improve it yourselves, phone posters?

>Error posting
>Message posted anyways
>Can't track my (you)s

>Can't delete my shitposts

>No changelog

>post in a thread
>Clover gives me "error posting"
>thread refreshes and the post is there
>Clover thinks I never made a post, won't pin the thread or mark the post as my own

Pic related

Please Floens, add a portrait/landscape toggle button. I made a nifty concept art for you.

Test

That doesn't happen on the dev version.

>install clover dev
>quote someone
>keyboard doesn't open
FLOEEEEEENZ

sauce?

Shutup faggot lol

Anyone else having this issue? How to fix?

fuck off nigger

Didn't someone make a desktop client for Sup Forums? How is that going?

Test

How can I get in on clover development
>inb4 took the b8