/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user's new Xiaomi BT speaker speaks Chinese to tell the battery life • user gets comfy with a metal puzzle of a tank • user posts pic of a LOZ Brick Headz Legend of Zelda figure • user bought a $17 mech keyboard • user shows off Baofeng Radios • One of user's keycaps came scratched and the seller offered a replacement • user bought the Xiaomi Facemask w/ air filter and a Xiaomi/Philips light Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/34pcs-Child-s-Builders-Plastic-Fancy-Dress-Accessories-Set-Tool-Sets-Toys-DIY-Creative-Brick-Toy/32805920011.html
audiobudget.com/product/Headroom/MS16
aliexpress.com/item/Details-about-China-Copper-Bronze-Standing-Great-Leader-Maoism-Mao-ZeDong-Chairman-Mao-Statue/32837166766.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Four-Hand-Spinner-Fidget-Spinner-Speelgoed-Metalen-Stress-EDC-Anti-Stress-Vinger-voor-Kind-Volwassen/32823296097.html
aliexpress.com/item/Anniyo-Gold-Color-SMALL-Svastika-Srivatsa-Pendant-Necklace-W-Cubic-Zirconia-Buddhism-Swastika-Jewelry-for-Women/32847235949.html
aliexpress.com/item/Chinese-Traditional-Culture-Taoism-Bagua-Religious-Derivatives-Gift-Taoists-Swastika-The-Eight-Trigrams-Round-Crystal-Ashtray/32703177048.html
aliexpress.com/item/Chinese-Bronze-Copper-Great-leader-Chairman-Mao-Zedong-Head-Bust-Figurine-Statue/32745421629.htm
s.aliexpress.com/fYVreuU7
aliexpress.com/item/Chairman-Mao-Zedong-unique-wrist-watch/32298492439.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are there any decent quality tool kits?

Csg is dead. Get over it.

Tool kits for what purpose?
Also yes.

aliexpress.com/item/34pcs-Child-s-Builders-Plastic-Fancy-Dress-Accessories-Set-Tool-Sets-Toys-DIY-Creative-Brick-Toy/32805920011.html

csg is better than ever because the containment discord is serving its purpose and distracting the worthless. Threads move slower than they used to but if you want to use them as a mindless live chat shitposting service then you belong on the discord

why is it dead?

Best IEM's for ~50$?

hifiman re400
xiaomi hybrid pro hd

Where can I find a fake nomos?

Was going through some articles and a lot of them say mee audio m6 pro...?

So what are the go-to earphones under 5 bucks? no iem, I sleep with these on so would prefer smaller size, also under 5 'cause I break them time to time. Checking the infographic, kz edr2 and ed2 seems good, are they still relevant or old info? how about the piston 3's?

audiobudget.com/product/Headroom/MS16

This site reviews chink and these are the best reviewed earphones

be aware he shills for commissions tho

>mee audio m6 pro
looks good from reviews

he lives in Israel, of course he does.

Thanks bro.
This one apparently works both with Linux and Krita.

got 100 2N3904 transistors and 10 PCBs for no good reason
the PCBs stink to high heavens though, I wonder what kind of chemical is it

Is buying cpus from aliexpress safe?

OH VEY!
SHUT IT DOWN

>buy new chink phone
>take it out the box
>enter with my old mi account
>my brand new phone is able to connect to my wifi without entering password
I feel dirty, I used my last phone on a original rom for about a month

only modded LGA771 xeons and Skylake Engineering Samples are worth it, although the latter have low clocks so you'll need a good mobo that can OC well with bclk

thanks, but I need in-ear ones, any idea there?

i have problems using it under wayland, be sure to use it with xorg

Pi hole seems to be stopping my mi5 from phoning home.
It works normally without it.

>buying chinkphones

Your network is now used for spying on westerners

>Chinks wait over a week to dispatch my phone because of stupid moon rune celebration despite the fact that the European warehouse is in the adjacent country
>Finally get confirmation that they dispatched
>Country is about to be hit my a massive transportation-disrupting snowstorm

I recently got a Raspberry Pi for free so I ordered some crap controllers to try Retropie on it. How bad are those compared to actual NES/SNES controllers?

You can also get some AM2 socket CPUs for reasonably cheap if you absolutely need to upgrade shitty AMD machines. They're not as cost-efficient as modded Xeons, but on the other hand you can get cheaper "AMD-only" memory to go with them.

is there even any reasonable AM2 cpu beside 1st gen Phenom?

pfff. i got one for a like 2£, bit thicker than I remember and was okay. A button didnt work so got refund

Okay user, so like there is 12 rubber parts on the SNES controller.
In a retail controller, each rubber mat is tip top quality.
In Chink shit, quality is random. So it might have issues inputting on direction, and will have extremely uneven press pressure on each button.
Even the best i got, still had a analog that only registered at odd angles and not full range.

Most AM2 computers can fit AM3 CPUs. An Athlon II X3 can be a decent upgrade for a formerly single core machine (if the cooler allows, that is - shit gets pretty hot)

What's a good USB SNES controller to get?

>you have to wait 72 hours to unlock

Well, that's pretty much what I expect. Does anyone make decent 8/16 bit style (ie not xbox fat/no analog sticks) controllers nowadays, just in case I don't get bored with Retropie in a day or two?

No such thing user.
Its either Retrolink, one of the other 2 brands, or smoking superior pressed Japanese plastic fumes.
Its pretty bad since its a niche marked, and the Console controllers are generally awful outside of Retro.

iBuffalo

i thought he was russian

Backpack recommendations? I was looking at the oneplus backpack but its a bit expensive, I carry a 15inch laptop and some tech items

>aliexpress.com/item/Details-about-China-Copper-Bronze-Standing-Great-Leader-Maoism-Mao-ZeDong-Chairman-Mao-Statue/32837166766.html
>should i get it?

Of course. All csg members have one.

nope, he's a full-on jew

This is anti-semite!

Recommendations for a watch that also includes date? I don't want some shitty smartwatch or digital crap.

Glad it has free worldwide shipping

Not mutually exclusive, immigrants from the USSR are fucking everywhere in Israel.

How do (you) know that?

Why are you asking?

*blocks your path*

>dodging dot mpeg
Kindly reply with the results of the previous query.

What query? Why are you asking (((me))) anyway?

Thank you. That will be all, for now.

>antifa-core

>can throw out
wow, i hope my bin is compatible

/wt/

>tfw no qt to stick this in my ass
Why live?

Newsflash: real Jews frequent /csg/ looking for deals and coupon codes. No shock there.

Somewhat related.
> Fidget Spinner (top kek)
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Four-Hand-Spinner-Fidget-Spinner-Speelgoed-Metalen-Stress-EDC-Anti-Stress-Vinger-voor-Kind-Volwassen/32823296097.html
> Blinging Necklace
aliexpress.com/item/Anniyo-Gold-Color-SMALL-Svastika-Srivatsa-Pendant-Necklace-W-Cubic-Zirconia-Buddhism-Swastika-Jewelry-for-Women/32847235949.html
> Ashtray
aliexpress.com/item/Chinese-Traditional-Culture-Taoism-Bagua-Religious-Derivatives-Gift-Taoists-Swastika-The-Eight-Trigrams-Round-Crystal-Ashtray/32703177048.html

> For Children Adult Toys Gift Autism
> Autism

>1 order

>Missing all of the pins
Why would you want it?

>wanting fake nazi valor
go kill some jews, faggot

It's only stolen valour when you try to use the outfit to get veteran discounts or other preferential treatment. Doubt you'd be able to negotiate a discount at a grocery store by dressing up like a Wehrmacht officer

now I'm unironically thinking of getting a bust of Mao

aliexpress.com/item/Chinese-Bronze-Copper-Great-leader-Chairman-Mao-Zedong-Head-Bust-Figurine-Statue/32745421629.htm

You order those separately kek

that sounds like a very loose definition of it.
whatever floats your boat

>1 star rating

Whoever left that rating is on the top of the list

Get yourself some aesthetic bust statues
s.aliexpress.com/fYVreuU7

why is my man helios never available

>trying to be historically accurate with a larp suit some untermensch will never wear outside the safety of their bedroom
stop.

Ohhh man, that Xiaomi facemask looks dope af

but it's probably impossible to get replacement filters huh

Any decent chastity belts and how quickly will my dick fall off?

Belt? probably worth just going to someone proper even though I know they are extortionate

Did Chinese New year break chinkshit deliveries? I ordered a thing at the start of this month and it still hasn't arrived. I think this is the longest I've waited for something. Where the fuck is it

Bgvp ds1

8bitdo is decent imo

Best eartips for xiaomi hybrid pro hd

They're lighter, and the feel of the press may not be 100% accurate. That said, they work fine, and show us as generic hid devices.

Has anyone bought seeds for a garden? Any tips?

chink seeds are fake as fuck. assume aliexpress seeds are fake if you don't see evidence of the real plant in the feedback pics

1 those tit plants are fake
2 by the time anything grows from your fake seeds it'll be too late to dispute

Bought the 8bitdo FC30 last Black Friday and it only got to me now, god bless Brazil's post office. Curiously, the support thing to hold it to the phone got here super fast

The pad itself is pretty decent. It's a bit smaller than regular pads but it works perfectly. Took me 15 seconds to read the manual and sync it to my phone and it was instantly recognized by all emulators. Buttons aren't DS4 quality but way beyond anything I would expect from a Chinese 3rd party product, buttons are clicky and responsive. I'm satisfied overall, except for the shipping time

This must be a new record, based chinks. Dispatched on the 24th and already at my customs!

I just ordered a rs-97.
What am I in for, /csg/?

Are there any chink feature phones that work in the United States? T mobile in particular.

This one?

So when is the next sale in Aliexpress? Will they do anniversary sale like last year?

Anything with 3G support should be able to work with AT&T.

ha!

nothing says christmas like nazis

Has anyone tried importing "replica" gold bars/coins? I think they would look really neat as D&D props and if you scratched through the coating on the back nobody could accuse you of keeping them around to sell as real.

It's a Christmas tradition to watch The Sound of Music?

thoughts on oukitel phones? The K6 looks really yummy but I'm waiting to see what the next version might be like (and/or I don't have the money to buy a new phone rn). Kinda hoping for there to be a phone that combines the k10000max's shock and water proofing with the k10 and k6's base specs.

I feel really bad about wanting this
aliexpress.com/item/Chairman-Mao-Zedong-unique-wrist-watch/32298492439.html
fun, check the /vr/ catalog
that is far away bro
>mediakek
That is my only complain

No problem, Just don't try to sell them. No need to ruin them.

Validate my purchase

Any good chink phones that work on Cricket?

That works, assuming you never leave your basement's wifi.