youtube.com/watch?v=XSqtcgVrpas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your mom's snatch

USA do not do road tunnels?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_road_tunnel_length

>tunnels in mountains

What are you? A Faggot?
Just build them yourself, fuckboy.
Pic related only cost like 127 million, no neeed for stupid mountains.

"World's longest tunnel" 1965 - 1979

longest railway tunnel in the world until the opening of the Daishimizu Tunnel in 1982.

Spooky haunted tunnel
Also, despite the filename, I didn't get this from tumblr it was on Google Images

youtube.com/watch?v=XSqtcgVrpas

the Amagi tunnel

cars...that go on a train... which goes in a tunnel under the sea... to another country

wow

>>>/reddit/

If it's so long is there at least a halfway MgDonals where I can get a triple cheeseburger???

Does this count?

Biggest aquaduct in Europe, almost finished. The highway on the left will be demolished.

Every kid on a school bus would hold their breath in this tunnel ask anyone who grew up in phoenix

But why

Tunnels are mostly for going through mountains or under cities, which are comparatively small lengths of road here

>The highway on the left will be demolished.
The whole highway? How/why will they do this?

Will it just be replaced with grass?

is this for noise?

what is this acueduct for?

I10 Papago Freeway Tunnel Facts:
>It's not actually a tunnel, but 19 bridges side by side
>It was the last part of the Interstate-10 to be completed, finishing the line from California to Florida

It has lifts for cars.

One of the busiest highways in the country with a lot of traffic jams, so they had to add lanes. And at the same time they wanted to move the highway away from that village for logical reasons. Why they went with an aquaduct instead of a bridge I don't know though, probably because of >muh engineering dickwaving

Asphalt milling, which is a fairly simple process. They want to use the crushed asphalt for the new roads I believe

too soon