How do people describe you?

How do people describe you?

As someone who finds his own solutions instead of parrotting generic questions from an interviewing manual.
lamo fken rekt

biggest faggot ever

You're hired!

>my mom says I'm nice!

I am alone without "friends". Thanks god..

"the greatest programmer i have ever known"

>as the Grim Reaper.
>as the Collector of Souls.
>I
>AM
>DEATH

11/10
would fuck

Compassionate, hard worker who is always looking to learn and improve.

Unfortunately, I can not find this amongst correct answers in my manual. After you leave me and my dim colleagues will historically lough at you. lol ;)

Tsuuuunaldo of programming.

"Who?"

He seems very self-assured, he's probably never thinking about other people talking smack behind his back, it's hard to imagine that statistically he probably also has some insecurities.

Nicest guy you'll ever meet, and twisted fucking psychopath.

What a terrible program. No doubt written by a Crosfitter.

bad.

the guys call me the "town bicycle"

I don't know what that means, teehee

an absolute Chad who fucks 100 women and some men every day

an epileptic epic memer

It's actually that barbell medicine guy's hypertrophy variant of the texas method, so you're shitting on two giants at once. It's the source of all those fly gains I'm sitting on.

Does seriously no one notice the ear ring?

who's that?

WOW you BIGOTED CISHET

>barbell medicine guy
Replacing intensity day with crossfitter 15 min amrap bullshit means it's no longer TM. The core of TM is linear periodization; volume early in the week, intensity later. This is just silly. At the very least, it's not TM any longer.

Never mind, I thought the last day of the week was only AMRAP. Missed the x5 reps before. In my defense I'm running on 2 hours of sleep rn.

That guy who doesn't speak.

Well no it's AMRAP after 1x5, but I never do AMRAP. I found that going to failure is not productive, and the program fucks me up good without the AMRAP. Still the 8x5 is a load of fun, and it's got all the good exercises.

always go with general exterior traits
tall, nice hair, good posture

literally you cant get this wrong no matter how hard you fib

dont go into personal things like, smart, friendly, smells nice, nerdy, quiet

Yeah, it actually looks pretty good on second look. I wouldn't want to do AMRAP after intensity day either. Legs would be like jello for next volume day. Check out Justin Lascek's books on TM. I highly recommend them. They totally break down the program and show you a ton of ways to modify it to keep progress going.

>the best human being and a kind soul of all time
How the fuck I should know? Ask them, not me