Applefags will defend this.

kek, feel bad for anyone paying for icloud

Why? It's cheap.

You're just mad you didn't think of it first

poo in loo

>Sun rises in East.
APPLELL BTFO!!!oneoneII!
Applefags will defend this!!!

What about it though? Isn't the point of iCloud to be integrated into Apple ecosystem? It's been known for a while that Apple hosts the files on rented servers.

>another painful mainstream media shoah
When will it end?

>inb4 Google Drive is Azure
>inb4 Azure is iCloud

Google did a really good job with their cloud service. No need to reinvent the axle.

>Inb4 they're all powered by dropbox

This. I don't understand the implications.

They are all bot net and apple fans can't think they have good privacy..

>somebody took time to make that image
The anti-Apple spammers don't need much to start their Two Minutes Hate.
Still better than Android. No phone is botnet-free anymore.

>Hurr durr I don't get what Google Cloud is
There's no way iCloud being hosted on GCS impacts privacy implications. Why the fuck would /any/ corporation use GCS if Google got to have access to their data? That's simply not how this shit works.

Because if you believe Google is tapping iCloud data, then you can't honestly believe AWS, Azure, or literally any other PaaS/IaaS is any better.

>better than
>massive yearly iCloud data leaks
Apple is a fucking joke, and iDiots are brainless retards.

>massive yearly iCloud data leaks
It's not my fault celebrities can't properly store and secure their n00dz. They should've been using 2FA at least. I've never had my account hacked or data leaked, and anything sensitive is stored on-device and backed up to my laptop.

So do you blame Google for "massive data leaks" when someone's password is "password" and gets fucked?

>>somebody took time to make that image

You mean less than 2 minutes?

extra mad
>Applefags have defended this

A waste of two minutes.

>not crapple

>unironically defending a faceless multi-billion dollar company for free on an anime website

>then you can't honestly believe AWS, Azure, or literally any other PaaS/IaaS is any better.
I don't. They're all trash that WILL screw you up.

The surprising thing is that icloud's pricing is a better deal than what google offers even though they use the same servers.

So at this point, knowing Apple offers nothing innovative and just borrows everything from everyone else, not being any more secure than Windows or Linux, not performing better in any way than any operating system, and charging people three times the cash for the same hardware - what's the point? The logo? Buy a sticker.

GOOGLED

Iphone is more secure than android imho unless you use shit like icloud.

>ishit
>secure
Good joke.

Didn't they use Microsoft first? Regardless, iCloud is an insecure mess, and not worth using. Encrypted backups on a boot-encrypted PC not connected to the internet.

>Apple is using cloud services as intended
So fucking what? I though they were caught red handed with some bullshit, but no this is normal practice.